Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KirstyC

Thank you! That’s what I found before and why I stopped using it. I couldn’t be bothered with the extra time it takes listing/ listing twice either xx
I find vinted easier to upload items to as well. I think with vinted the key is to upload it at the right time when people are likely to be browsing x

chocolatepanda6

Did you not show a photo of the label? I always state the sizing in the description too if it’s different to the label eg “M but fits like a 14”
I listed about 30 things and probably should have but she couldn’t even have tried them on the time between her saying about the label and collecting them was two seconds . I get if they don’t fit it’s my mistake but she didn’t even try them on .

TheClaw

I sent a parcel with yodel on Monday and it hasn’t updated on Vinted since, it still says shipped and I can’t track it more on yodel without their postcode 🫣anyone else having this issue?

griftalo

VIP Member
I get a random 2-3 sales in a row and then it’s dead for months. I leave everything on there just to reach the most people but I don’t rely on it. I guess it also depends what you’re selling. I think of Depop as more super trendy or niche.
I used to sell on depop but gave it up. My last experience buying on there, I couldn’t get my payment to go through, the guy said he’d post the shoes anyway and to pay with PayPal when they arrived. They did, and I did, but I could’ve just not paid. Lucky for him I’m trustworthy!

TheClaw

Does anyone know if I listed a instax mini camera would it be allowed? 🤔 only I can’t see any others really listed! I mean I see no reason why not but Vinted are annoying 😂

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
also do you guys know what to avoid for getting flagged as commercial selling? i’m not doing this but i do have a lot of stuff i’m putting up a lot atm and i edit and make my pics look professional as it sells more / for more money. i’m worried i might get flagged 😭

a friend of mine (who receives UC) says she had to shut down a small store she was running online because she made £40 in one week…

chocolatepanda6

I listed a pair of shorts which fit my size 12 self fine and advertised as Large as they’re from Shein where a Medium can often be quite small . Buyer hasn’t even tried them on but has got a strop on because they say medium in the label ? Now demanding a return . I also had a pair of trousers go to store I didn’t have time to pick up same day and had the seller reminding me they were there .

susan1375

Chatty Member
I think it’s quite cute and would make her listings stand out! As a cat slave I would probably buy from her.

Tuesdaysdoll14

Just want some advice, sold a cardigan on vinted- buyer has messaged saying it’s baggy on her- she’s then put it down as “significantly not as described”. Said she will return it but not holding my breath! Why do vinted allow returns if it’s just the wrong size she’s ordered?!

RandomFrog

Yeah I think a return has to be all items doesn't it? that's strange! Defo not what they've said to me, although doesn't surprise me 😆 they never seem to know what's going on no matter the situation

griftalo

VIP Member
The shoes I posted aren’t doing anything wrong say vinted! So post all the food stained or shat on shit you like!
---
Why do people make stupid arse offers like £2.10 when the item is only £3 to begin with?!
I don't even dignify them with a response now. Just delete. Is that the lowest they can offer or something?
I always wonder if that’s their balance

Allexie01

VIP Member
Does anyone have a magical procedure for when you take several parcels to a Yodel shop where they print the labels? I have nightmares about the wrong labels being attached to the wrong parcels! My Yodel chappy is a grumpy sort….no taking time to confirm matching parcels with buyers. I’m currently reduced to taking one parcel at a time, (pathetic I know!) 🙄

dalmatirox

Chatty Member
Will you be able to sell it on? Personally I’d message the seller and raise it and see what she says but ultimately you’ll likely have to send it back at your cost so would be better off just listing it yourself…
hmm yeah I probably could thanks! Might message her tomorrow but i'm defo letting it autocomplete to be petty lol