Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
I bought something for a friend as the app was blocking her from buying while she was on holiday. She only said after I bought it that it was for a particular event and could I message to ask them to post ASAP!!

I said absolutely not that's SS behaviour. I did then have to explain about SSs and TTs but she understood her error at the end 🤣

Hopefully I have converted a SS to a TT
I wouldn’t have minded so much if there’d been a please or thank you in there!

Reactions: 7

cowtastrophe

Chatty Member
Why is everyone so slow to mark complete? Nearly every sale I’ve made recently, I’ve had to wait ages because the scruffy slags leave it to auto complete. It takes literally a second, you lazy baggages!

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Someone’s just offered me £9 for a dress that cost me £45. It’s brand new with tags, never worn. I put it on for £15.

Get to fuck. I laughed and declined, first time I’ve had what I would deem a silly offer. Another day, another cheeky fucker in vinted 😂

ATV2021

VIP Member
Why do people make stupid arse offers like £2.10 when the item is only £3 to begin with?!
I don't even dignify them with a response now. Just delete. Is that the lowest they can offer or something?

Reactions: 6

HoGi

VIP Member
I listed a pair of shorts which fit my size 12 self fine and advertised as Large as they’re from Shein where a Medium can often be quite small . Buyer hasn’t even tried them on but has got a strop on because they say medium in the label ? Now demanding a return . I also had a pair of trousers go to store I didn’t have time to pick up same day and had the seller reminding me they were there .
I would always list as the label size and then use the description to say fits more like x or y.

I also wouldnt be happy if I was a large and I received a medium. I know what size I am in brands so know whether to size up/down or not.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Ugh 😩 When you get a message “£1.70??” on a £6 item and you look at their page and they have 350+ 5* reviews and all their items are £10 plus. I expect better lol.

nickgrimshaw

I've been in this game long enough now to expect a Scruffy Slag pop up at any given moment, but really they still do shock me.

Buyer requests a bundle of baby clothes that should be £3. My bundle discounts take it down to £2.70. SS offers £2. I roll my eyes and accept. Then get: "thanks babe, can you reserve til friday x"

🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

caremum

VIP Member
I have had a bad depop run. However bought something on a while back. She didnt ship quickly and I thought nothing of it. Messaged two weeks later sob story but didn't post but would refund me. I waited a week no refund messaged her got some waffle about she doesn't keep funds in paypal and fees etc and was trying to send money to paypal but it takes 10 days. Still nothing so I opened a case with paypal and now she is messaging saying Ive stopped her been able to refund. Paypal says they will come back on the 4th of July bit its annoying as it wasn't super cheap and she'd had my money for 5 weeks. Ive not left any review but super peed off.

• Sad
  • Angry

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Anyone know the craic with depop.. just started listing on there and two people have messaged to say they need my email address to pay me. Depop say in their help section not to give out email address so I’m confused? Help??
They know you are new and trying to scam you. Do everything as it says, in the app.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I listed a brand new in box perfume. It was brand new, never used, but the box didn’t have the seal wrapping. Vinted took it down within a day and I tried to challenge it because it was brand new but they said that any perfume being listed needs to be sealed.

I just seen the same perfume listed for sale, no box, up for 3 weeks so far! I’ve reported it, very petty of me but that’s just plain unfair 😬
After having something of mine taken down I do think they rely on people reporting. I was petty like you and kept reporting what I had taken down seeing as I kept seeing loads listed. We’re all tit for tatting!

RandomFrog

Why do people just have bad vinted etiquette?!!

I've bought a bundle from someone after she badgered me on 3 separate occasions, received the stuff which was listed as new without tags...shock horror they're damaged! I don't want to dox myself by saying how but very clearly, gone back to the listing and in the description it says 'used a few times but like new' which I didn't actually see before I bought 😫😫

Am I gonna have to send back at my cost now?!! Bloody annoying!
Quoting myself to say yep I have to send back at my own cost...so it's going to cost me £7 for the privilege of going to the parcel shop to collect said parcel and back again to send it off, or I could of course keep a damaged item which I didn't knowingly buy 🙄 what is this shit?!!

I am actually quite active on vinted but I've never had this before, I can't get over that I actually have to send it back with how badly damaged it is and the seller listed it incorrectly! If I knew of the damage I wouldn't have bought. So annoyed!!

• Sad

RandomFrog

Why do people just have bad vinted etiquette?!!

I've bought a bundle from someone after she badgered me on 3 separate occasions, received the stuff which was listed as new without tags...shock horror they're damaged! I don't want to dox myself by saying how but very clearly, gone back to the listing and in the description it says 'used a few times but like new' which I didn't actually see before I bought 😫😫

Am I gonna have to send back at my cost now?!! Bloody annoying!

• Sad
Reactions: 4

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
pricing on vinted is such a balancing act because you need to set it higher than you want bc people always make such low offers but you don’t want to alienate buyers by having a higher price range or cutting yourself out of the searches like £1-10
---
View attachment 3025955
very good?? “Just needs a quick wipe”?? Wipe them then you scruffy slaaaaaag
people are so lazy my god. the EFFORT I put into my photos is too much

peekachu

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if a buyer can still leave a review if you refund them without a return?

I’ve mixed up the labels on 2 parcels but they were low value items, only £3 & £4 so not sure it’s worth me paying the postage for the buyers to return them, but it means they definitely won’t receive the correct item.

I feel bad, first time I’ve ever sent the wrong thing to someone. What a numpty 😔
Replying to myself - the other buyer let the sale complete so now I can’t initiate a refund/return. Not sure what to do now 🙁

I also don’t think I mixed up the parcels. The man serving me at the shop wasn’t in a good mood as another customer tried leaving without paying, he told me it was my fault because I brought in too many parcels..

I remember he printed the last 2 labels at the same time (normally they do one per parcel) and I reckon he swapped the labels. I should have double checked but I felt embarrassed so I left quickly afterwards.

I always let other customers go in front of me and I tend to buy something as well, I never want to be a pain. I’ve turned Yodel off now, my local Evri shop has a self-service printer and they’re always lovely in there. Not worth the stress over a few pounds of clothing!

• Heart

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
Anyone else’s ’recommended for you’ gone mad? Mine is half normal then half kids clothes and toys. The whole point is to show you stuff you might like…I’ve never once searched for or clicked on kids stuff. This is one way to get me over my unhealthy vinted addiction I guess!

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
Bought a Reiss blazer on Saturday on Vinted. It was a good price, not obscenely so.

She’s got til tomorrow to send it.

She said on Monday she’d send it tomorrow as she’d just arrived home from holiday. I purchased it an hour after she uploaded it so unless she was uploading clothes from Ibiza… that didn’t happen.

She’s not sending it, is she?
I don’t understand why these SS do this. 5* seller, accepted an offer so it wasn’t like she was offline/away, never shipped and won’t reply to any messages from me. Cunt.

• Haha