Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had someone cancel an order cos they bought it YESTERDAY and I haven’t posted it yet?!?!? Wtf I’m not Amazon, grow the duck up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Received a pair of trousers, they looked fine until I went to hang them up and saw the arse had a rip in! Had already marked as ok so messaged the seller and she was super apologetic and asked for my details to refund me. Absolute TT but a reminder to check purchases thoroughly!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I sold some trainers on ebay and stated i would post in 3 days, day 4 and i’m only just making it to shop, my bad !!!

The buyer raised an issue with ebay which ya know fair play and ebay messaged me to say the funds were on hold. Which they sent me last week and have already been spent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just received this message about 3 hours after her offer. Like… Okay? I really want the full asking price? What a weirdo
IMG_3314.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Vinted really pisses me off sometimes.

I listed a BNIB skincare item today (which I’ve sold one of before with no probs and there’s loads listed by others) only for them to remove it saying I’m against the rules. I tried to appeal and they said no.

So yes I took the huff and decided to be a petty shithead and report some of the other items the same which are also listed. Only for them to say they are fine!!

I’m fuming (And PMTd up to my eyeballs). I just want to sell my tit ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I favourited an item and the seller send me 3 messages and asking to let them know. Let them know what 😵💫

Well now I'm definitely not buying it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The reason I came off it too. I remember selling a dress for about £13 and after the fees came out and whatever the cost was to send the dress I made about £4 😂 I was new to it though and didn't fully understand the fees. Made barely anything on it.
They’ve got rid of the 10% selling fees now so it’s just the 2.9% + £0.30 if that helps

Reactions: 2
Bought some skincare as it was fairly cheaper than buying brand new. Marked as BNWT. Went to use it, it was bleeping opened and the moisture is half empty 🙃

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
They’ve got rid of the 10% selling fees now so it’s just the 2.9% + £0.30 if that helps
Oh really? I must have a look at this because I found Depop really good for buying book bundles, and anything I put on there sold quickly. It was really just the fees being the reason I stopped using it. Il have a nosey today :)

Reactions: 1