Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question! Why, if she is a size 18(?) does she # her posts midsize fashion? Is this a new thing? Other people I see at that size #plus size!

Reactions: 1
She's been on the beg I see....

Now she is going to be talking super fast as usual....but now with the lips flapping about.

Just watched her stories post lips and she is just slurring her way through the stories. Slow the duck down!!!

I'm putting bets on that she will do a post claiming she is getting hate for having her lips done....so will get loads of kiss arse comments that will temporarily fill the void she has.

Then she will move on to another bikini/underwear post....

Oh, she has not mentioned grief for a while, maybe that will be the flavour of the month for May.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She's been on the beg I see....

Now she is going to be talking super fast as usual....but now with the lips flapping about.

Just watched her stories post lips and she is just slurring her way through the stories. Slow the duck down!!!

I'm putting bets on that she will do a post claiming she is getting hate for having her lips done....so will get loads of kiss arse comments that will temporarily fill the void she has.

Then she will move on to another bikini/underwear post....

Oh, she has not mentioned grief for a while, maybe that will be the flavour of the month for May.
Lips done as in for non essential cosmetic reasons??? If you’re well enough to travel for that, you’re well enough to get a proper bleeping job 🤬 this is what really boils my piss about people like her...too many conditions to get a job but well enough to jump on a bleeping train to meet up with other lazy fuckers or go and get your lips done!!!!

Reactions: 17
9755097D-7644-4D38-88C0-8E1D4F3881BF.jpeg

‘Yaaay we made it’ to the middle of the week??
Well I can see why I might feel like that when I’ve been working two jobs, but what exactly have you done so far this week Liv? Pissing about shopping & getting your lips done? Yeah, must be exhausting! 🙄

Reactions: 7
One thing that bugs me about her is when she says (all the time) that she has no friends (apart from her followers 🥴) but she meets up with her friends and that goodlucknic she talks about has been her friend since school🙄 and how her manager or whoever it is is her best friend. I genuinely have like 2 real friends 😅 I hate when people say oh I’ve no friends when they clearly do

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One thing that bugs me about her is when she says (all the time) that she has no friends (apart from her followers 🥴) but she meets up with her friends and that goodlucknic she talks about has been her friend since school🙄 and how her manager or whoever it is is her best friend. I genuinely have like 2 real friends 😅 I hate when people say oh I’ve no friends when they clearly do
She says whatever will get her the most attention

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m wondering now whether her Botox was for cosmetic reasons and not her ‘eye distona’ people wait agggeeeeeees for NHS treatment Liv seemed to get hers rather quick

Reactions: 7
I’m wondering now whether her Botox was for cosmetic reasons and not her ‘eye distona’ people wait agggeeeeeees for NHS treatment Liv seemed to get hers rather quick
Very true. Surely people who were getting this last year would have had their treatment postponed to this year....meaning delays for liv.
It seems within a month she was referred, diagnosed and treated.

Got to laugh as she clearly squinted when she spoke about it....you could tell by her mouth and facial muscles

She must have worked so hard to design and produce these.... 🥱

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ, she’s actually offering a video call with herself as a ‘prize’ for the tit clothing brand give away!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ, she’s actually offering a video call with herself as a ‘prize’ for the tit clothing brand give away!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wouldn't be able to bleeping understand her anyway.

How much does she love herself. She thinks she is some celebrity

She really does love herself and yet she is a bleeping c*nt compared to the down to earth person she was years ago. Over the past year I have really grown to dislike her an awful lot.

• Heart
Lips done as in for non essential cosmetic reasons??? If you’re well enough to travel for that, you’re well enough to get a proper bleeping job 🤬 this is what really boils my piss about people like her...too many conditions to get a job but well enough to jump on a bleeping train to meet up with other lazy fuckers or go and get your lips done!!!!
I have no job due to mental illness and I recently went to get tattooed.None essential shops are open now so no reason why they can't be visited.Getting tattoos help me cope with my illness

I have no job due to mental illness and I recently went to get tattooed.None essential shops are open now so no reason why they can't be visited.Getting tattoos help me cope with my illness
This! Just because someone doesn’t work due to health reasons (mental or physical) doesn’t mean they can’t go out and live a life for Christ sake 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t even know what to say about that goose tattoo... 🤣🤣🤣 Jesus wept in a barnyard it’s bleeping awful!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.