Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wonders why she can’t make real friends. Take a look at yourself, Liv. No wonder she craves attention so much, it’s pitiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She looks how she portrays herself. Smelly, dirty and just downright chatty. Ugh the thought of her body odor and breath make me cringe 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
It’s the orange line where the necklace is too. The and she says she contours but where around the jaw line?

how can she go out with her hair like that? It’s rank! 🤢

Reactions: 2
Picture 1 - start of story
Picture 2 - talking about her eye disorder ""
Picture 3 - straight after talking about her eye disorder.

Bull tit
I'm sure once she has "fixed" the eye thing she will tells us there is something else wrong with her. She can't help herself, she likes the attention and the hope you're ok comments. Reminds me of my ex sister in law, was only ever happy when there was something "wrong" with her

Reactions: 2
She really needs to work on her speech , and possibly slowing down when she is talking.

I briefly looked at her "vlog" and could hardly understand some of it. I did notice that when she was talking about her eyes, she consciously squinted again.

I dunno, a 9 min video with very little to show. I know she desperately wants this to be her "career" but she would be better working part time somewhere and doing this as a hobby

Reactions: 4
She really needs to work on her speech , and possibly slowing down when she is talking.

I briefly looked at her "vlog" and could hardly understand some of it. I did notice that when she was talking about her eyes, she consciously squinted again.

I dunno, a 9 min video with very little to show. I know she desperately wants this to be her "career" but she would be better working part time somewhere and doing this as a hobby
I just saw the vlog and she really does start doing it as soon as she talks about it near the end of the video, but I don't think I noticed it once before that 😂

We are back on the body talk now. Insecure at size 6 blah blah ....another bikini photo. I think she has exhausted this type of content enough don't you?

🥱🙄🥱🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's looking for recommendations on lip fillers. As a body positive blogger.

Someone rightly asked her is that not against the ethos of BoPo and she told them to unfollow her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She's looking for recommendations on lip fillers. As a body positive blogger.

Someone rightly asked her is that not against the ethos of BoPo and she told them to unfollow her 🤣
Surprised she hasn’t made up a new health condition as an excuse for having them! Like the Botox for her ‘eye dystonia’ 🤣

• Haha
Surprised she hasn’t made up a new health condition as an excuse for having them! Like the Botox for her ‘eye dystonia’ 🤣
Well she will be looking on nhs site now for a new condition as her "eye distonia" has been sorted.

She will go on about meds, attempting attempt suicide...then her "binge eating" for a while to fill the gap while she searches for her new illness

She’s obsessed with her weight. If she wasn’t she wouldn’t comment on it so much

Reactions: 7
Blend blend blend

And slow the duck down when you talk. I cam hardly make out what you're saying!!@@

Oh and now her "eye distonia" is cured....we are back on to the "alcoholism"

I knew she would pick up another topic .....by topic , I mean an exaggerated problem to be more like her idol Demi lovato
Why do her eyebrows start so late and then the tails of them drawn right down the sides of her face? bleeping awful

• Haha
Blend blend blend

And slow the duck down when you talk. I cam hardly make out what you're saying!!@@

Oh and now her "eye distonia" is cured....we are back on to the "alcoholism"

I knew she would pick up another topic .....by topic , I mean an exaggerated problem to be more like her idol Demi lovato
The funny thing is, Demi isn't sober any more. She's on "maintainance" (which is a load of tit as an addict but that's another story). I wonder will she start "using" again because Demi does?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.