Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow Liv a few years ago but unfollowed cos of all the crying pictures - what kind of person does that?!

Anyway, she came up as a suggested person to follow so I took a peak. duck me!! She must have put on over 6 stone!! And she’s still banging on about bipolar. Is that the only thing she has going on to talk about?

And Pidge?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a bulimia sufferer in recovery myself, I could not even now constantly post about food or eat like she does. I do have bad eating days but the way that I have broken the cycle is by eating healthily so that I am not guilt ridden. Surely if she ‘had’ ‘has’ binge eating disorder that goes hand in hand with bulimia and binge eating then causes the purging. I don’t know how she can constantly post about being comfortable with food and her body?? It’s not as simple as that.
Just adding I know my recovery probably isn’t healthy either, I am also currently in CBT.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As a bulimia sufferer in recovery myself, I could not even now constantly post about food or eat like she does. I do have bad eating days but the way that I have broken the cycle is by eating healthily so that I am not guilt ridden. Surely if she ‘had’ ‘has’ binge eating disorder that goes hand in hand with bulimia and binge eating then causes the purging. I don’t know how she can constantly post about being comfortable with food and her body?? It’s not as simple as that.
Just adding I know my recovery probably isn’t healthy either, I am also currently in CBT.
I completely agree with you. This has been my point all along. I am also a bulimia sufferer and could never post the things she does. Good luck in your recovery lovely, you can do it 💕

In the bath with a full face of (bad) makeup.

Out of that bath, still wearing said makeup. Does she ever wash her face? 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I see she has moved on from saying she has an eating disorder! Finally stopped one of her lies.
still can’t do her make up.

Reactions: 6
She looks awful 😳

She would look better with a strapless bra on and a pair of high waisted leggings or something. Those jeans are not flattering.

Makes a change from seeing her in her underwear though. How many underwear posts has she done recently? As I said before, I refuse to follow her as she is ridiculous and a liar using MH to get followers.

Reactions: 5
It’s the nipple rings sticking out through the fabric just above the waistband of the trousers that get me! 🤣

• Haha
Begging for engagement on a post about self injury?! Does she not realise just how badly she comes across sometimes??
She keeps saying her posts and you tube videos aren't doing well!! Maybe she should take a step back and look at why they aren't and whether this is a good "career" for her, (Liv it's not, go get a job!!!!) Her content is so repetitive.

She’s done numerous stories, including a Q&A, and a grid post (which she’s begged for engagement on!) about self injury today, and now she’s moaning and getting all strident about the messages people are sending her!

I’m sure it is upsetting to have images of self harm sent to you, but she can hardly claim they’re ‘unsolicited’ when she’s actively encouraged extremely vulnerable people to engage with her on the topic, and dished out advice that she isn’t remotely qualified to give! The people who have sent her these messages might be looking at her snappy post now and feeling dreadful, it could have disastrous consequences! She is grossly irresponsible!!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She’s done numerous stories, including a Q&A, and a grid post (which she’s begged for engagement on!) about self injury today, and now she’s moaning and getting all strident about the messages people are sending her!

I’m sure it is upsetting to have images of self harm sent to you, but she can hardly claim they’re ‘unsolicited’ when she’s actively encouraged extremely vulnerable people to engage with her on the topic, and dished out advice that she isn’t remotely qualified to give! The people who have sent her these messages might be looking at her snappy post now and feeling dreadful, it could have disastrous consequences! She is grossly irresponsible!!
Pitty she didn't say all this when she was ghosting vulnerable people last Christmas. Encouraging them to message her , then blanking them after.

She needs to get a fuckint grip of herself and realise instagram is NOT a career

It stresses me out when I see people giving advice about mental health when they aren’t trained. I think it’s brilliant she is using her platform to promote normalising talking about mental health BUT giving tens of thousands of people advice which could potentially derail or harm their progression is really dangerous.

Don’t want to sound mean but she seems like the type of person who stinks! She previously said how she didn’t wash , change her knickers or brush her teeth for days due to feeling depressed and ever since she makes me feel sick when I see her!!🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
No ad on the first pic when she is mentioning and promoting her own merch (as tit as it is)

Oh and more belly jiggling ugh

I know this sounds petty but her tattoos annoy me. There's just no flow to them....its as if she has just picked random spaces for everything. I've seen people with many tattoos who have cared about how they are and have has them done in lovely ways that flows. Liv just looks like a random colouring book 😆

Attachments

She's just an overweight loser with tit tattoos to match a tit personality. She's a repetitive tit stain on Instagram. I've blocked it now, cannot stand seeing her bad make up and body jiggling all over the place. The computer says NO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.