Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never has content. Period. Unless it's to lie and take advantage of vulnerable mentally ill people for monetary gains. She's a vile being, not human, something you'd find at the bottom of a pond.....aka pond scum!

Reactions: 3
She’s an insufferable cock-end! I’d love to know how much money she actually makes from her ‘career’, my theory is that the boyfriend must be paying most of the bills.

Reactions: 4
64A82BA9-1582-467E-852B-27167B235D6C.jpeg

Sorry but. This caption? Not really sure how I feel about it given how many people there are in the world ACTUALLY DYING right now. Maybe I’m just being extra sensitive today but it just doesn’t sit right with me at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Just duck off liv

I've never known a person like liv. She is obsessed with saving people, when she is in no fit state to. It's actually embarrassing!

She must have woken up today and decided its time to mention the eating disorders as that's not been mentioned for a couple of weeks.

No no no no no no

Caption

"On my period so had to get the shot quick"

Nobody forced you liv....please, please keep your clothes on

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just duck off liv

I've never known a person like liv. She is obsessed with saving people, when she is in no fit state to. It's actually embarrassing!

She must have woken up today and decided its time to mention the eating disorders as that's not been mentioned for a couple of weeks.

No no no no no no

Caption

"On my period so had to get the shot quick"

Nobody forced you liv....please, please keep your clothes on
Very original there was a girl from tik tok who does the eat with me thing on our local news yesterday. Does she do anything original

Reactions: 5
Baffles me how her nearest and dearest don’t step in to tell her what an embarrassment she is.

She started being manic 3 days ago and today wants to cry

I'm sure bipolar episodes last longer than 72 hours. She clearly just wants attention because previously she posted how she feels nobody wants to talk to her etc.

Also....no ad on the story about her tit merch. She is moaning that plus size have cold shoulders etc...and she wants good stuff.....so mass produced poor quality goodies and man size t shirts. Makes sense....

Also manic episodes are a lot more than wanting to dye your hair and buying 15 candles. This has pissed me off no end as she is clearly going down this route as she wants bipolar to be her niche. The fact she is doing stories the way she is about it, is pathetic. She is low life. People are genuinely suffering and here is this scum making content out of pretending to be manic.

Oh .....Notice how her incurable eye condition hasn't been mentioned for a couple weeks??

Reactions: 5
‘If I don’t laugh I would cry’ stuck out to me on her ‘manic’ post. She’s very self aware for someone who is experiencing a manic episode and some of those candles look old to me lol

Also saying she didn’t take her meds she had a depo for her bipolar? Could be wrong but I highly doubt missing one dose of an antidepressant would be enough to cause a full blown manic episode? Considering she has a slow release anti psychotic to manage her mania ?

I’m finding these new LoOk HoW HiLaIrIoUs My MaNiA iS!!! style posts pretty grating. Bipolar Disorder is a serious illness, not a quirky personality trait.

Reactions: 7
‘If I don’t laugh I would cry’ stuck out to me on her ‘manic’ post. She’s very self aware for someone who is experiencing a manic episode and some of those candles look old to me lol

Also saying she didn’t take her meds she had a depo for her bipolar? Could be wrong but I highly doubt missing one dose of an antidepressant would be enough to cause a full blown manic episode? Considering she has a slow release anti psychotic to manage her mania ?
I’m on a high dose of antidepressants (prescribed for chronic depression) and I find missing 1/2 doses really does affect me! but that might just be me, and I’m on escitalopram not sertraline. Have been on sertraline in the past and didn’t find missing a dose would cause too much harm, I would just take it like normal the next day

Missing a dose of an anti depressant is unlikely to cause a manic episode....rather it could cause a dip in mood (opposite to what liv says she has)

Anyway the slow release anti psychotic injection is for the mania.

She is talking tit as per....its almost as if she thrives from being unwell with her mental health.

She craves the attention

She isn’t manic, she said she was on her period and I don’t know about other people but my mood is a bit erratic when about to come on or at the beginning each month. She even said it in her stories a few days ago. And missing one sertraline will not cause a manic episode. She is taking the piss out of MH and she seriously needs to take a long hard look at herself and how embarrassing she is.

She is acting on that "manic" haul ...the same way she was forcing her eyes to squint when talking about her incurable eye disorder.

Let's do a list

She has "apparently"

Bipolar
Depression
Been an alcoholic
Been bulimic
Now has binge eating disorder
Has an incurable eye disorder

It's actually awful watching that haul because it's obvious she is faking. How long has she been on insta? And this has never happened and in the years she would have had blips....but this....she is doing this because Demi lovato is her angel (her words) and has gained followers due to talking about bipolar.

She is using this as her quirk but she really is a pathetic bleep who loves the attention

Just like that....

Talking like her usual slobery self

Also...

She has washed her hair....but not her face ????

The last photo is just....well....

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.