Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opening up about her binge eating and asking the drs for help from a dietician. Sorry but treatment for binge eating disorder, especially after bulimia , is more than just seeing a dietician. Its therapy, nutrition therapy etc etc.

Also, if I was finally admitting a huge problem and making this step to recover, I wouldn't make an issue about losing weight. Its like she felt she had to justify why her weight might change and sorry that just shows how toxic the body positive people are.
Spot on, ED services will probably do a one-off appt with a Dietitian AT MOST but that's if they're feeling generous. NICE guidelines recommend CBT for Binge Eating Disorder.

Reactions: 3
I dont buy into binge eating disorder, just my opinion so in no way fact. I just think she is lazy, has a very poor diet, and is so into this loving a bigger body, that now she is unhappy with her size she needs a valid reason to address it that's in line with her account. She is no doubt on medication that causes weight gain, that as well as her awful diet and never moving her body is simply the cause of her massive weight gain and probably has a huge impact on her mental health too. Binge eating disorder is not a poor diet, its massive amounts of calories in one sitting, often in secret. The treatment is cbt or self help. Basically stop shoving sweets and crap food in yr mouth and move more, it's not that hard. Maybe replace the naps with a walk. Stop being a sloth.

Reactions: 9
Spot on, ED services will probably do a one-off appt with a Dietitian AT MOST but that's if they're feeling generous. NICE guidelines recommend CBT for Binge Eating Disorder.
Especially with a history of eating disorders , such as bulimia etc.

I spent a year being treated for bulimia and now have binge eating disorder myself and its CBT thats being offered. With my bulimia nutritional therapy has only ever been offered to me as part of treatment when I was building a recovery meal plan with the therapist, and this was only to make sure I was having the nutrition my body needed.
This time with binge eating disorder, the cbt is the main treatment and so far its about regulating eating into 3 meals a day and 2 snacks. And working on reasons behind the binging

I also have bulimia. I was in IP when I was put on lithium and I gained a lot of weight which I am now trying to lose healthily. I don’t tell my followers to love being bigger, she obviously isn’t happy at her weight but has been promoting it.
she is not happy, not practising self care or self love because that includes basic hygiene and healthy eating, surely? And surely now she has quit her job she is more isolated, there is nothing to make you get up and follow a routine.
I think people would respect her more if she was honest with herself and her followers and not wave vibrators around every other post.

Reactions: 6
I dont buy into binge eating disorder, just my opinion so in no way fact. I just think she is lazy, has a very poor diet, and is so into this loving a bigger body, that now she is unhappy with her size she needs a valid reason to address it that's in line with her account. She is no doubt on medication that causes weight gain, that as well as her awful diet and never moving her body is simply the cause of her massive weight gain and probably has a huge impact on her mental health too. Binge eating disorder is not a poor diet, its massive amounts of calories in one sitting, often in secret. The treatment is cbt or self help. Basically stop shoving sweets and crap food in yr mouth and move more, it's not that hard. Maybe replace the naps with a walk. Stop being a sloth.
The part about eating in secret is what makes this whole this seem less genuine for me. I've genuinely suffered with a binge eating disorder and you're completely right, I would hide what I was eating from absolutely everyone as I was so ashamed of it. But Liv is always putting videos up where she's eating or sitting on live snacking away on multiple bags of crisps, she always seems to have taken pride in eating whatever crap you want rather than showing any sort of shame towards it.

Reactions: 7
She's gone sex toy mad lately, waving a vibrator around every five minutes 🙄
I am so confused by this - a few months back she was posting about being Asexual and that her and her bf don't sleep together and she never craves it or gets horny and that it's ok - now she's an absolute horn dog with a vibrator in her hand all the time!!!

Reactions: 6
Money. A mere sniff of the green stuff and people would sell their grandma or sex life apparently! She's always been strapped for cash because even when she did work it was like one day a week so she'll sell anything if it makes her a few quid. Sad and fake.

Reactions: 7
Another belly wobbling post... 😒
Not sure she understands that she isnt in a regular body. She's morbidly obese. If that's how she wants to imagine a regular body to look like then fine, but for god sake change the subject once in a while. Nothing about her says self love, it screams I don't know how to look after myself.

Reactions: 2
Not sure she understands that she isnt in a regular body. She's morbidly obese. If that's how she wants to imagine a regular body to look like then fine, but for god sake change the subject once in a while. Nothing about her says self love, it screams I don't know how to look after myself.
She's slightly over weight, morbidly obese is for people that are 100 pounds over there ideal weight. She's a size 16/18 not a size 26/28.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's slightly over weight, morbidly obese is for people that are 100 pounds over there ideal weight. She's a size 16/18 not a size 26/28.
You are absolutely entitled to that opinion. My opinion is she is morbidly obese, or at least obese, perhaps morbidly is overkill. I would guess she is 100lbs over her ideal weight. She isnt as tall as you'd think my guess would be more than a size 18 since her recent gains. I would say she was slightly overweight a year ago or so ago. But again that's just my opinion, and I don't believe opinion to be fact. If she was happy then fine be what u want. What erks me is she isnt happy, and cant be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I would say she is bigger than that! I gained 100lbs this year after being put on lithium whilst in hospital but I’m not as big as her. I know we all look different but I do not have a belly like that 😳

Is she bleeping for real...

Why have our 2020 been WILD

how bleeping insensitive to everyone who has lost loved ones, lost their jobs and livelihoods, had a year of social isolation, the increase in mental health problems.

She is a bleeping joke

I’ve just seen that.
yeah.
wild year.
Was in hospital for the 2nd year, sectioned, locked on the ward for months. Covid has taken so many lives, people have lost jobs, so many people around here have committed suicide. I’ve had to go to a food bank today (and I feel guilty even though I had no food). There were so many people queuing for food and it made me sad.
my mum has been seriously ill and I can’t see her as she lives in Greece....
Yeah Liv, wild bleeping year! Whilst you spout this tit and sit on your arse, stuffing your face, there are people out there struggling to make ends meet.
🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Is she bleeping for real...

Why have our 2020 been WILD

how bleeping insensitive to everyone who has lost loved ones, lost their jobs and livelihoods, had a year of social isolation, the increase in mental health problems.

She is a bleeping joke
Also didn't her nan die this year? That video felt really bad taste.

Also didn't her nan die this year? That video felt really bad taste.
This is so true....but whilst I dont deny her grief.....I do think she plays the grief card when needed for engagement. Hence the crying photos and stories.

Her most recent story about feeling sad that her account isn't growing, her YouTube isn't growing etc. Basically she is worried she will have to get a proper job.

Ffs instagram and YouTube are not life or death, get a grip liv

Reactions: 5
This is so true....but whilst I dont deny her grief.....I do think she plays the grief card when needed for engagement. Hence the crying photos and stories.

Her most recent story about feeling sad that her account isn't growing, her YouTube isn't growing etc. Basically she is worried she will have to get a proper job.

Ffs instagram and YouTube are not life or death, get a grip liv

Thing is though it can take years to make a channel or account to grow. If at all. I cannot stand the people who go on about it, like their saying go tell your friends to follow me and make me feel better.

I find it amazing that she could leave her part time retail job and they must be living on what James is making? That's a huge risk. Most wait until they are making lots from their influencing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.