Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No ones even said anything that bad! Just honest opinions on the content these people create ( for money!!!) I do think the comments about her appearance are a bit harsh
I agree - no need to mention personal appearances AT ALL that’s super nasty and it’s no wonder we have such so many people hating themselves. I’ve agreed with opinions on certain things on Tattle, especially against big liars and people who use vulnerable people for their gain ( aka Mrs Hinch) but the comments about appearances are awful, pretty shameful and completely mean tbh

Reactions: 4
I follow Liv, do quite like most of her content, some of it not so much. I had read her thread on here, then saw her post about her thread and thought by what she said that I had missed some of her thread as she has made out that it is far worse than what it is. so if I was one of her fans and not a tattler I would assume she has page after page of people shagging her off and her appearance etc. But it is only 2 pages long. WHy, when you have depression etc would you read here??
Also whoever the follower is that sent her the link can't really like her as much as they let on in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️ Who would actually share it with someone knowing they suffer with depression as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't get why they are all having such a meltdown about it, surely they knew there would be criticism... Thicker skin if you are gonna put your lives online ladies

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why do I feel like she trolls herself 😬 there is nothing pregnant looking about her so can't understand anyone even joking about it?

Reactions: 2
Why do I feel like she trolls herself 😬 there is nothing pregnant looking about her so can't understand anyone even joking about it?
She massively trolled herself dancing to Smash Mouth- All Star considering now she resembles Lord Farquaad. That latest video absolutely had me cringing 😩. Good reminder of why I don't follow her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God I always think she seems like a nice girl and I hate the thought of anyone reading things that they are insecure about but it justifies me why she dances around in pants if she feels so insecure , just put it away and go live your life man ...you don’t need to show off on the internet for attention .

Sorry mystifies not justifies

Last edited:
I was thinking that she doesn’t look pregnant or allude to it at all so why would someone say that?

Her belly is rather round though so from the side she does look pregnant.
Don’t we all ... difference is people only see me wearing clothes not in my pants on the internet .She has perfectly a normal womanly body she needs to just put it away and not look for validation on the internet .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She should be putting AD on these stories she's posting rather than just "gifted stay."

Female mastubation
Self care masturbation
Sex stories
Blah blah blah

All she talks about!!!

• Sick
Female mastubation
Self care masturbation
Sex stories
Blah blah blah

All she talks about!!!
I don't mind this as I am a serial masturbator and it should be seen as normal, but didn't she do a Q&A thinb where she said they don't have sex as she isn't sexual and has a very low sex drive?? So no sex just lots if masturbation? Which is fine but I'm just confused 😕

I don't mind this as I am a serial masturbator and it should be seen as normal, but didn't she do a Q&A thinb where she said they don't have sex as she isn't sexual and has a very low sex drive?? So no sex just lots if masturbation? Which is fine but I'm just confused 😕
I just think she is trying to do a 'shock factor' which isn't going to work as masturbation isn't taboo anymore. I get what you mean and remember her saying that, so she has contradicted herself just for a partnership with sex toy companies

I just think she is trying to do a 'shock factor' which isn't going to work as masturbation isn't taboo anymore. I get what you mean and remember her saying that, so she has contradicted herself just for a partnership with sex toy companies
Yeah I remember she did a whole post on that and how her medication takes away her sex drive and that her partner is ok with it and supports her

The BoPo movement doesn’t shock anymore like it used to, so these influencers try and get their engagement up again by moving onto the next best thing, sex talk, a bit like xameliax talking about her periods and vegan condoms or some tit they’re just looking for new ways to shock...but this is the 21st century and sex talk shocks no one 😂🙄🍆

Reactions: 6
Another gymwear selfie with a "i love working out" caption, who is she kidding?! She never works out otherwise it'd be all over her stories. There are bopo influencers (such as the wonderful Bethany Rutter!) who actually work out routinely and it's part of their normal day to day life. They don't feel the need to post a "look at me in gymwear, you can be big and still exercise!" pic on IG. It's always the ones who you just KNOW don't work out at all that do this lol 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.