Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another gymwear selfie with a "i love working out" caption, who is she kidding?! She never works out otherwise it'd be all over her stories. There are bopo influencers (such as the wonderful Bethany Rutter!) who actually work out routinely and it's part of their normal day to day life. They don't feel the need to post a "look at me in gymwear, you can be big and still exercise!" pic on IG. It's always the ones who you just KNOW don't work out at all that do this lol 🙄
Yup, she is sometimes so full of tit for the gram

Reactions: 2
The crying videos... I can't deal, why the duck would you film yourself crying
Me neither! If I whipped my phone out and started filming myself mid cry I think I’d probably actually end up laughing, at what a self indulgent twit I was being! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Used to enjoy Liv, until I came across her on tiktok and the video about her being 'pillaged' by her boyfriend and family members hearing. Made me feel sick. She also said she thought Kayne West was just attention seeking......kinda not what I expected from someone preaching mental health and breaking stigma. I also dont like watching her balloon in size promoting binge eating and unhealthy habits. I'm all for loving the body you're in. But it's a known fact that a healthy diet and exercise are vital in helping maintain good mental health. Some of her posts do come across as attention seeking and I just cant stomach the repetitive cycle of posts. She doesnt seem to ever want to move on from her mental health, just wallow in it. It is possible to have a life alongside bipolar disorder, and a good one at that.

Reactions: 10
Used to enjoy Liv, until I came across her on tiktok and the video about her being 'pillaged' by her boyfriend and family members hearing. Made me feel sick. She also said she thought Kayne West was just attention seeking......kinda not what I expected from someone preaching mental health and breaking stigma. I also dont like watching her balloon in size promoting binge eating and unhealthy habits. I'm all for loving the body you're in. But it's a known fact that a healthy diet and exercise are vital in helping maintain good mental health. Some of her posts do come across as attention seeking and I just cant stomach the repetitive cycle of posts. She doesnt seem to ever want to move on from her mental health, just wallow in it. It is possible to have a life alongside bipolar disorder, and a good one at that.
Yes she does seem to recycle her content a lot, I have noticed that. I used to like her and followed her but I just don't understand the whole 'filming yourself crying' thing she does and have since unfollowed her.

Soooo glad there's a thread for her, I'm surprised there's not more posts! Like other people have said, she just posts the same stuff over and over, worded slightly differently. Don't even get me started on the crying pictures :rolleyes: . As someone who has had my own MH issues I find it odd that she thinks whipping the camera out every time she cries and posting it on instagram is helping people like me and helping to 'break stigmas'. I think the opposite to be honest, it just perpetuates attention seeking behaviour.

Like others have said too I find some of her ads really disingenuous. How is she gonna say stuff along the lines of not being interested in sex then in the same breath post adverts for sex toys?? Doesn't reflect well on either the company or her.

Reactions: 12
Oh my word she has gotten annoying. Sex toy crazy, dancing in her underwear, we don’t need to see it constantly. I’m a MH instagrammer and I wonder how she has so many followers when she is so repetitive and promotes unhealthy eating and not washing your hair for god knows how long. Not exactly ‘self care’ or ‘self love’ is it? Eurgh

Reactions: 3
I don't get why so many follow her either, I don't get what she's trying to prove dancing around in her underwear every five minutes, like we get it liv you don't care that you are ballooning now get dressed it's bloody freezing

In her latest vlog, she was saying she was going out to the shops, getting her nails done and felt unwell, didn't think anything of it and still went out. Then she fell ill the next day but said it wasn't Corona? How does she know that? I didn't think this year people were still going outside if they felt a bit iffy just in case they passed something on to the people around them?

Also for someone who has said she doesn't have sex/doesn't have a sex drive because of her medication, I found her promoting sex stuff a bit insincere?

Reactions: 1
Oh my word she has gotten annoying. Sex toy crazy, dancing in her underwear, we don’t need to see it constantly. I’m a MH instagrammer and I wonder how she has so many followers when she is so repetitive and promotes unhealthy eating and not washing your hair for god knows how long. Not exactly ‘self care’ or ‘self love’ is it? Eurgh
She isnt a good role model for ED recovery. To me she seems to be still binging. Im an ED sufferer myself and I just get a gut feeling

She isnt a good role model for ED recovery. To me she seems to be still binging. Im an ED sufferer myself and I just get a gut feeling
Literally just seen her post after sending this

Glad she is being honest

Wonder if she has read here..post about binge eating disorder tonight
I guess she has, I dont want to invalidate her. Only she knows the truth. I just feel it's not genuine. Feels like she cant just say hands up I've over indulged and not looked after myself that well. She has to come up with some kind of mental health experience in order to make herself feel like it's not her fault.

Reactions: 7
She does nothing to help her mental wellbeing. Instead of setting your "career goals" I use the word career loosely! as being an influencer, where you open yourself up to scrutiny on a massive level, why not be productive cos I'm sorry, trying to sell me sex toys when you repeatedly say you have zero sex drive is the most disengenuous load of crap, and get an actual job. Where you contribute to society. Instead of relying on being a fake personality to sell tit to gullable people. She's the most lazy, slobbish person I've seen in a long time. Does nothing but nap, eat and make shite content. The woman needs a head bobble and to get real.

Reactions: 8
I am so over this "weight gain is normal" (tm) thing. It backs influencers into a niche corner where when they realise that they probably do want to fix their relationship with eating junk food/overeating beyond their need, they can't because they feel that so many people follow them for their apparent "weight gain is normal" nonchalant persona. Life does get better when you find that balance with food, learning about nutrition and fuelling your body, getting a bit fitter and not having to keep repeating that you are happy with your weight ballooning. What you put in your body as fuel has a direct link to the quality of your mental health, my brain hurts so much after I eat too much junk - I've said this before but I've never been more miserable than when I went to down the route that it was societies fault for being fat phobic instead of looking at being the main character in my own life, I could fix it by changing my habits eating well and moving more. I was never happy with my weight gain so if I published any of that online I would looking back going... what? But the fact that social agencies are commericalising on this stuff which puts people in vulnerable places in turn for profit makes me so sad.

Reactions: 8
Opening up about her binge eating and asking the drs for help from a dietician. Sorry but treatment for binge eating disorder, especially after bulimia , is more than just seeing a dietician. Its therapy, nutrition therapy etc etc.

Also, if I was finally admitting a huge problem and making this step to recover, I wouldn't make an issue about losing weight. Its like she felt she had to justify why her weight might change and sorry that just shows how toxic the body positive people are.

Reactions: 6
Opening up about her binge eating and asking the drs for help from a dietician. Sorry but treatment for binge eating disorder, especially after bulimia , is more than just seeing a dietician. Its therapy, nutrition therapy etc etc.

Also, if I was finally admitting a huge problem and making this step to recover, I wouldn't make an issue about losing weight. Its like she felt she had to justify why her weight might change and sorry that just shows how toxic the body positive people are.

Yeah this she posted on Instagram just makes me sad she's scared of losing weight because people might think she doesn't love herself. And reassuring people she's still body confident.

What?

Like good for you Liv! Binge eating is definitely not good for your body.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.