Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the new tag line of "your fav weird aunt"? . All she ever wanted was freebies and now she's getting them. Exploiting followers that followed her originally for relatability to mental health problems. I thought she used to be genuine but now all I see is another sell out doing ad after ad. Unfollowed.

Reactions: 3
Over lockdown I found her noticing her more... I’ve lost 17lbs over lockdown, I am really proud of myself and did it safely and sensibly. Instagram keeps recommending her, and I just think it’s mocking me like I’m not getting something. I followed the bopo stuff for nearly 3 years and put weight on rapidly and was miserable, there is something I can’t put my finger on about this stuff where I want to almost say that it is not ok to give up in response to some of her posts... but if I did that I would be “hate” but it’s not the case, just that this type of influencer content has its downsides too... i hope this makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Over lockdown I found her noticing her more... I’ve lost 17lbs over lockdown, I am really proud of myself and did it safely and sensibly. Instagram keeps recommending her, and I just think it’s mocking me like I’m not getting something. I followed the bopo stuff for nearly 3 years and put weight on rapidly and was miserable, there is something I can’t put my finger on about this stuff where I want to almost say that it is not ok to give up in response to some of her posts... but if I did that I would be “hate” but it’s not the case, just that this type of influencer content has its downsides too... i hope this makes sense?
I totally agree with you.. I felt worse about myself following bopo accounts than anything else!

I totally agree with you.. I felt worse about myself following bopo accounts than anything else!
Yeah, I feel something is really off - and that almost giving you permission to 'give up' - I was really focused on not gaining weight during lockdown because 3 years ago, I was off work sick for stress and I fell down a rabbit hole with bopo and ended up losing both my mind, and my body. I don't really agree with a lot of the sentiment (although, if she is confident and happy in her body, that is fine with me) but I am/was not happy with what I was becoming - no amount of selfies or larger clothing sizes could help me feel better. Losing weight, eating better and exercising more was the best self love I have given myself - and it is a long slog but it is worth it. My energy is going into me, not into trying to pretend to strangers on the internet that I am happy with what has happened - or it is 'societies' fault.

Reactions: 5
Ugh, why does her hair look manky all the time, and I wish she’d stop with the bronzer on her face, it makes her look filthy.

Also, I did notice that Liv and Milly seem to be no longer pals? Strange.

Ugh, why does her hair look manky all the time, and I wish she’d stop with the bronzer on her face, it makes her look filthy.

Also, I did notice that Liv and Milly seem to be no longer pals? Strange.
yes she always looks dirty and like she smells!

I’m sorry but why on earth did she post a selfie with her teeth looking like that?! You can see the food particles 🤢 could’ve brushed her teeth or used a toothpick if she’s dead against editing pics.

FD3532A2-4B84-4A62-A172-6CD5C9758E08.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Had to unfollow, just an attention beg, all the pictures of her crying do my head in, why would you take a photo of yourself crying

I mean...I don’t think we went into detail bad stuff about her to be honest 🙄 some of us even had reservations about talking about her in the first place..a tad overdramatic methinks...😴
That's why I unfollowed her, everything is a massive drama, she will probably film herself crying later

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No ones even said anything that bad! Just honest opinions on the content these people create ( for money!!!) I do think the comments about her appearance are a bit harsh

She obviously stayed here for a while, reading up on other threads..doesn’t that make her complicit?? Bloody sick of it honestly, trying to make themselves feel better, justifying putting their wholes lives online believing they don’t deserve criticism it’s not just her it’s all of them I literally cba anymore

Just found this thread thanks to her posting about it! There's literally nothing bad it's practically a rave thread compared to some!! I have only started following her recently and do like her, do think her make up would be much nicer if it was toned down and less harsh though

I follow Liv, do quite like most of her content, some of it not so much. I had read her thread on here, then saw her post about her thread and thought by what she said that I had missed some of her thread as she has made out that it is far worse than what it is. so if I was one of her fans and not a tattler I would assume she has page after page of people shagging her off and her appearance etc. But it is only 2 pages long. WHy, when you have depression etc would you read here??

I thought she was talking about here too when I saw her story. I don't follow her anymore and actually used to like her but I feel her content wasn't that great to be honest so unfollowed. It seemed to be the same photos, same stories, same types of content recycled a lot.

Reactions: 2
I follow Liv, do quite like most of her content, some of it not so much. I had read her thread on here, then saw her post about her thread and thought by what she said that I had missed some of her thread as she has made out that it is far worse than what it is. so if I was one of her fans and not a tattler I would assume she has page after page of people shagging her off and her appearance etc. But it is only 2 pages long. WHy, when you have depression etc would you read here??
I'm quoting myself as it should read Slagging not Shagging her off 😂😂😂😂😰

• Haha
I'm jumping in here to say I'm glad someone mentioned Milly too, something is so suss about her. She said she had cancer and was losing her hair due to chemo, shaved her head and then never mentioned cancer again. I know people with cancer and they wish they could drop it as easy as she did.
That milly also did a previous go fund me for mental health treatment and got a couple of grand for that but never mentioned it again, she's from my home town. Something very dodgy about her story. Liv I don't mind so much

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm jumping in here to say I'm glad someone mentioned Milly too, something is so suss about her. She said she had cancer and was losing her hair due to chemo, shaved her head and then never mentioned cancer again. I know people with cancer and they wish they could drop it as easy as she did.
That milly also did a previous go fund me for mental health treatment and got a couple of grand for that but never mentioned it again, she's from my home town. Something very dodgy about her story. Liv I don't mind so much
I thought exactly the same regards the cancer thing..I did think maybe it was like pre cancerous cells picked up on a smear, and not advanced cancer like she made it out to be, I didn’t want to think she’d made it all up so that’s all I can think of that could explain it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.