Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I looked at her insta and history, I wouldn't hire her either. She is disengenous. Unoriginal. Dangerous; lazy and has zero integrity. She'd sell her grandma for an ad. Her underwear pics are boring, and she uses it for clout cos she has no content to make. Nothing. She's not doing it for any other reason than to try gain more vulnerable people to follow her. People that are insecure about their weight. She doth protests too much about how much she loves her "curvy" aka overweight cos she can't stop stuffing her face with junk, body. She's just horrid. An actual, inside out, ugly person.

Reactions: 4
If I looked at her insta and history, I wouldn't hire her either. She is disengenous. Unoriginal. Dangerous; lazy and has zero integrity. She'd sell her grandma for an ad. Her underwear pics are boring, and she uses it for clout cos she has no content to make. Nothing. She's not doing it for any other reason than to try gain more vulnerable people to follow her. People that are insecure about their weight. She doth protests too much about how much she loves her "curvy" aka overweight cos she can't stop stuffing her face with junk, body. She's just horrid. An actual, inside out, ugly person.
That's what I meant by not hiring her. She is dangerous to others and toxic.

She really needs to come off instagram or actually post half decent stuff (not the same tit topics/pics). She needs to stop acting like she is the cool kid and grow the duck up

What happened to the binge eating disorder???????

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She doesn't have a binge disorder. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with her. It's All for the gram. I don't know how she keeps up with all the lies she comes out with. People will figure her out sooner or later.

Reactions: 3
Has everyone seen the terribly acted hypomanic episode on her story. Oh you
Just happened to be recording at that very moment, just like all the crying in to the camera pics. I’m absolutely bawling let me just take a picture 😂 piss off liv

Reactions: 5
Has everyone seen the terribly acted hypomanic episode on her story. Oh you
Just happened to be recording at that very moment, just like all the crying in to the camera pics. I’m absolutely bawling let me just take a picture 😂 piss off liv
She is disgusting and should be ashamed of herself.

These actions just prove what an attention seeking low life she is

Reactions: 2
This is why a lot of people and a lot of disorders aren't taken as seriously as they should be. Because of absolute bellends like this prick who thinks it's fun to pretend act a manic episode. Like wtf?! I despise this creature. She is taking away credibility of mental health and making a mockery of it by her seriously bad acting. She should be very, very ashamed of herself. What a low human being she is.

I’m sick of her underwear photos and her pretend mania (oh if I talk faster and show I’m up late in ‘manic’, no Liv, if you got your arse out of bed before midday then you might sleep better. Ok boo?) and basically saying it is fine to be fat.
I’m not being fatphobic. I am fat. A change in medication has seen me go from almost underweight to almost morbidly obese. I’m tall so people don’t think I am that fat but I am and I have seen my physical health decline because of it. I get out of breath, my clothes don’t fit, getting up from sitting on the floor or sofa of hard, my skin is tit.
I don’t follow her but I kept stalking her because it is tragic and I couldn’t stop watching. Now she infuriates me with her absolute dangerous bullshit and I’m going to stop even doing that. Grow up Liv 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What is it with these ‘influencers’ and no one allowed an opinion on them ! Not everyone is going to like you just a fact of life if you put yourself out there you have got to accept not everyone is going to agree you with you, she just wants people to lick her hole 24/7 to make her feel better. As soon as anyone has a different view she puts on her story to try and get the praise that she needs from strangers on the internet. I wish that she didn’t make her life revolve around social media I think she would be so much happier

Reactions: 8
But she wouldn't have an income and that's what it's all about. The thick cow can't get a job so she's hoodwinking vulnerable people on the Internet. She's desperate to stay relevant but the trouble is, she's NEVER been relevant. She used to be relatable, none of the bullshit she comes out with now. This mania crap she's faking is such a monstrosity and so so belittling to people that actually do suffer. She just Googles stuff and tries to copy it. How many symptoms/self diagnoses has she had in the past few months. Her engagement is tit. Her followers aren't growing. She has nothing to use but rehashed long winded paragraphs on body positivity. Which are lies. She's just a sad, sad person. Nothing in life going for her other than seeking the validation of strangers. Give ya self a round of applause liv, you're officially useless to society.

Reactions: 3
How bloody narcissistic is this? 🤣 Why would anything remind anyone of some random Instagram influencer, and not even a good one at that! 🤣
Can't help but wonder if this is her searching for slogans to put on the next batch of Pidge clothes...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.