Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you all know she’s a ‘curvy girl’ just checking incase you missed her saying it about a million times in her latest video 🙄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🥱🥱🥱🥱

She needs to lay off the bronzer for a start

Does she purposely try and get as unflattering as possible.

I am sure instagram are bored of seeing you in your underwear....boo 🙄

Also....

All her sheep praising her for "making" the jumpers etc...
You mean the design stole from someone else and the website created by her boyfriend

Attachments

Reactions: 5
🥱🥱🥱🥱

She needs to lay off the bronzer for a start

Does she purposely try and get as unflattering as possible.

I am sure instagram are bored of seeing you in your underwear....boo 🙄

Also....

All her sheep praising her for "making" the jumpers etc...
You mean the design stole from someone else and the website created by her boyfriend
I thought she said the other day her size 18 jeans don't fit any more but here she is saying she is a size 18!! Make your mind up love. And I don't like how she calls herself a curvy girl! To me jlo is curvy, liv you are fat! No offence as I too am fat, when I'm 3 stone lighter then I'm curvy as I retain my boobs and bum and hips but right now I'm overweight not curvy!!

Reactions: 4
I thought she said the other day her size 18 jeans don't fit any more but here she is saying she is a size 18!! Make your mind up love. And I don't like how she calls herself a curvy girl! To me jlo is curvy, liv you are fat! No offence as I too am fat, when I'm 3 stone lighter then I'm curvy as I retain my boobs and bum and hips but right now I'm overweight not curvy!!
Jeans notoriously run small so a lot of people even thin,skinny people size up and sizes vary hugely between brands

Reactions: 1
Christ, her voiceover on that latest reel about Skims is the most cringe inducing thing I’ve heard in a long time!! 😖

Pretending she's having eye spasms. Give me a bleeping break hahahaha

And then in the next story absolutely fine. Come on Liv, be a better actor if that's what you're at

Beginning of the story vs end of story just before it cut off.....

Can't reply but can bleeping caption stories. Honestly .....she seriously needs help. She loves the attention of having conditions...

....a few hours later and her eyes are fine... (they were fine before but she claims they weren't)

She is now luring more vulnerable people into thinking she is their friend

Some info on eye distonia....

Attachments

Last edited:
What pisses me off is that I’m really struggling with eye/facial pain and she is basically making a joke out of it. When have we actually see any proof saying she has bipolar etc? She has some sort of PD for sure and WTF is that ‘eye spasm’, you need better acting lessons Liv!

• Heart
What pisses me off is that I’m really struggling with eye/facial pain and she is basically making a joke out of it. When have we actually see any proof saying she has bipolar etc? She has some sort of PD for sure and WTF is that ‘eye spasm’, you need better acting lessons Liv!
You can see her mouth move when her eye "spasms " .... a clear sign its forced.

Reactions: 3
Sticking this here as an example of just how often she recycles her content. She’s posted this bollocks again today, having already posted it twice before within the last month. She just changes the order around a bit & uses slightly different words. She gets right on my tits, get a real bleeping job!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sticking this here as an example of just how often she recycles her content. She’s posted this bollocks again today, having already posted it twice before within the last month. She just changes the order around a bit & uses slightly different words. She gets right on my tits, get a real bleeping job!
She is an absolute joke

Wonder how her incurable eye disorder is today 😆

Not really.....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
The makeup... why, just, why won’t you blend? Yes it takes a bit more time but for the love of god Liv, blend boo.

If anyone wants to know what she has done whilst being manic.

She is making content out of a mental illness.....one I doubt she really has.

How insulting to people with bipolar can she get

Here we go again. She is clearly wearing underwear that's too small too.

Why does she think we all want to see her jiggling her belly or posing with her gut out constantly. More recycled content 🥱

Her account is tragic

Attachments

Literally everyday it’s a photo of her in her underwear, juggling her belly with awful makeup on. And ‘mania’ yeah ok boo... I call bullshit 🙄

14 times in the past month she has posted in her underwear and that is not including the posts she has deleted (which she does a lot) and her being naked or in her underwear on her stories. Put some clothes on boo, it’s winter 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I see she’s an expert on grief now, as well as sobriety, self love and mental health. 🙄

She is an absolute bleeping joke.

When her insta flops and she has to get a real job, I wouldn't be hiring her if I seen her photos on the internet.

She is an absolute bleeping joke.

When her insta flops and she has to get a real job, I wouldn't be hiring her if I seen her photos on the internet.
I don't see why the underwear pics should make her ineligible for a job,they show no more than a bikini would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.