Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Overpriced and why would people want ‘pidge’ on their clothes? It’s not their nickname, it’s not like it’s a big brand like superdry. People definitely have more money than sense. £20 for a T-shirt and £35 for a hoodie? 😂 ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
A very shapeless hoodie at that.

She could have done better photos, I think she purposely does poses to give her double chins

Some of her followers are too thick to realise that they are wasting their money.

Notice how none of the others like whatlauraloves, jess on the plus size have mentioned it on their stories. I thought BOPO stuck together

Reactions: 4
See we’ve got a good old question box asking for content ideas today. 🤣

Also, I’m not sure why but that picture she’s put on her stories of her & the boyfriend for Valantine’s strikes me as odd. I wouldn’t pose for a photo with my partner in underwear while he was stood next to me fully clothed! Surely you’d either both be in your underwear, or you’d both be fully clothed? Just looks a bit weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See we’ve got a good old question box asking for content ideas today. 🤣

Also, I’m not sure why but that picture she’s put on her stories of her & the boyfriend for Valantine’s strikes me as odd. I wouldn’t pose for a photo with my partner in underwear while he was stood next to me fully clothed! Surely you’d either both be in your underwear, or you’d both be fully clothed? Just looks a bit weird.
"Do you want me to do more fashion bits or TALK MORE ABOUT MY MANIA?"

What the actual duck is that like... mental illnesses aren't funny. "Omg.. look what I did when I was manic. Lol"

No. Just, no.

Last edited:
"Do you want me to do more fashion bits or TALK MORE ABOUT MY MANIA?"

What the actual duck is that like... mental illnesses aren't funny. "Omg.. look what I did when I was manic. Lol"

No. Just, no.
That doesn’t sit well with me either. I get the impression that Liv thinks that suffering from mental illness is a ‘kooky’ personality trait that makes her interesting. That’s why I sometimes find myself wondering whether she does actually suffer from the illnesses she claims to, or whether it’s just all part of her Instagram persona.

Someone needs to tell her that going on about mania like that is pathetic, and an insult to people with real bipolar.

She is such a bleep...

I bet she's talking (sluring) so fast she can hardly be understood anyway. Awkward

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to tell her that going on about mania like that is pathetic, and an insult to people with real bipolar.

She is such a bleep...

I bet she's talking (sluring) so fast she can hardly be understood anyway. Awkward
She’s deffo been reading here and seeing people question her bipolar diagnosis so thinks she needs to convince us all but telling her mania stories, still not buying it liv !

I have significant mental health issues and if someone wants to ask me about it, then I'll tell them....but I dont feel the need to constantly post about it on my Instagram pages.

Not ashamed in the slightest but I am not defined by my illnesses and don't feel the need to almost brag about my illnesses (like liv seems to thrive on)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has good legs for her size yet hides behind her double chin and big belly. Like as a bigger girl myself if I had legs like her I would defo show them off over my imperfections!

We can all make our eye lids spasm doing this face...

Another condition she apparently has, and I bet NOBODY mentioned her eyes being bad.....she just wanted an opportunity to get attention.

Wonder who mentioned this condition to her.....

Also...putting it as incurable is a bit dramatic.

There's treatments and it can be managed. Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill. This eye condition apparently is common with people who have MS or other Neurological issues....

Watch this space.....

Attachments

We can all make our eye lids spasm doing this face...
I totally thought she was putting this on too, it looked really forced to me. She said she was really sad about it so she’d ordered McDonalds - isn’t she supposed to be seeking help for binge eating disorder? I can’t keep up with all illnesses she reckons she has!

Reactions: 9
Was coming on to mention this. Surely she can remind people to eat but make it healthy? Why does it have to be junk food
I’ve had a bad food day today. It pisses me off that she claims to have an ED because I really don’t believe her. I struggle every single bleeping day and she makes a joke out of it.

Sitting there gorging on tit. Same with her mania bullshit and now this ‘eye spasm’ which just looked like her trying to fake some weird blinking. I’ve had eye spasms and it’s nothing like that 🤷🏻‍♀️

argh. I know I’ve had a bad day but she really is a twit.

She is a total hypochondriac

Munchausen syndrome 😆

She just loves being unwell and craves the attention her illnesses give her. To describe an eye spasm as an incurable condition is laughable. Dramatic.

She must search the DSM for her mental health and be constantly searching nhs sites for her illness content.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.