Selfish Mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she took them out of school for 6 weeks (not sure how much of that was the holidays) and didn't educate them, other than bumming around in Ibiza?

Reactions: 2
My husband would be very unimpressed at the prospect of not seeing his children for 6 weeks - whether or not we were together

Reactions: 3
I reckon they’ve split. They’re probably doing some sort of wanky “conscious uncoupling” whilst co-parenting.

• Haha
Well tattle tea drinkers……my friend lives in the same town as her. The rumours were that one of them had been unfaithful but were giving it another go. She now has heard, via the jungle drums, a bit more to the story. Shall we say lets change the name to Selfish Wife!!!!!!!! Or maybe Selfish Wife who was caught in the act by Dopey Husband with Dopey Husband’s not so best friend!!!!!!!
*disclaimer, this is all allegedly and have no actual proof but apparently it’s quite well known in the streets. 😳😱

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well tattle tea drinkers……my friend lives in the same town as her. The rumours were that one of them had been unfaithful but were giving it another go. She now has heard, via the jungle drums, a bit more to the story. Shall we say lets change the name to Selfish Wife!!!!!!!! Or maybe Selfish Wife who was caught in the act by Dopey Husband with Dopey Husband’s not so best friend!!!!!!!
*disclaimer, this is all allegedly and have no actual proof but apparently it’s quite well known in the streets. 😳😱
Wow that’s really crappy if true. Sad for her children and he seems like a decent guy. When did this all kick off? I saw he put a tribute to her on insta for Mother’s Day.

Wow. How very on brand if true.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s trying to say that her and her raver mates were really looking forward to going to Creamfields South (happened last weekend in Chelmsford). Looking forward to it SO much they nicknamed it Keenfields.

Mildly amusing joke amongst friends? Fine.
Worthy of an Insta grid post? No 🤣

Sounds like she’s desperate for a bit of engagement.

Reactions: 4
Her rambling posts often don’t make sense recently. She’s either trying to be achingly cool or is losing it.

Her lips look really bruised in yesterday's Glasto pic, presumably filler? No shade here but I hope she's not had a top up and then immediately going to spend loads of time in the hot sun and unhygienic conditions of a festival!

Reactions: 1
Stumbled upon Molly’s account again. I’ve not seen her posts for a while so the algorithm must be back in her favour. I forgot I was still following her tbh. I’m wondering whether it’s because she’s started doing all these vacuous reels. Is it me or does she seem pissed in some of them? Either that or they have to be tongue in cheek. No one could possibly think the things she waffles on about could be of interest to anyone if they were sober or had any sense of self awareness?