Selfish Mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stumbled upon Molly’s account again. I’ve not seen her posts for a while so the algorithm must be back in her favour. I forgot I was still following her tbh. I’m wondering whether it’s because she’s started doing all these vacuous reels. Is it me or does she seem pissed in some of them? Either that or they have to be tongue in cheek. No one could possibly think the things she waffles on about could be of interest to anyone if they were sober or had any sense of self awareness?
I think she's had botox or filler and is struggling to move her face when she speaks. All the Ibiza/Glasto stuff just seems so desperate.

Reactions: 1
is that what it is?! I can see that now you say it. For all the smug lack of self awareness over the years, I do feel a bit sorry for her as there definitely seems an element of sadness or a desperation to rekindle better times in her posts

Reactions: 3
I’m absolutely cringing at her stories today. I’m sure her son is lovely but why post him licking his fingers with all the sounds. Eating noises should not be content.

• Sick
I’m absolutely cringing at her stories today. I’m sure her son is lovely but why post him licking his fingers with all the sounds. Eating noises should not be content.
That was creepy, and as for "Raffy how good are my wild mushrooms on basil with tarragon?" 🙄🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love how she tries to position her business failing and having to fire 14 members of staff as some sort of strong Mumma hustle.

Never not on brand.

Reactions: 7
When did she say she’d let 14 members of staff go? Time for her to get an sctual job maybe?

I hate that she has a mention of the goodtees fundraiser in the Selfish Mother Instagram bio. It implies that she’s still raising money for charity (well, passing on £5 when she’d made a healthy profit from middle class women) when she does nothing anymore.

Reactions: 3
Love how she tries to position her business failing and having to fire 14 members of staff as some sort of strong Mumma hustle.

Never not on brand.
I recall her doing a rant around the time of the MOD fall out where she was complaining about stuff she'd read on here. She said something like "oh yeah right my business is failing" - looks like we were right 😂