Selfish Mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since her account has been private I haven’t been able to keep up. Has she taken her children out of school? Or did you mean to say without the kids? (The latter seems most plausible 😄).

Reactions: 1
I was wondering that - wouldn’t put it past her to have sent the kids back to the UK. She seems quite lost.

Christ. She’s a disgrace. £10 donation again? With £10 profit to Molly. Rather than just suggesting that people give £20 to an actual charity. Awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s a disgrace - posts about Ibiza, more posts about Ibiza, performative posts about the war and finally trying to flog her “make love no war” T-shirts - SHE SHOULD NOT BE PROFITING FROM A WAR

Reactions: 7
Just seen that she’s still away with her kids? 6 weeks in Ibiza?? Something must be going down as you can’t just up sticks and pull your kids out of school? When my friend didn’t want to send her children to school for half a term after lockdown finished because her husband is vulnerable, the school said she would have to give up the school place. Very odd.

She also said something about getting away from "small town life", odd thing to say when you've moved there. Bruton is a tiny village and I'm sure everyone knows your business!

She also said something about getting away from "small town life", odd thing to say when you've moved there. Bruton is a tiny village and I'm sure everyone knows your business!
I read that as being sarcastic. Maybe the realities of living in a small Somerset town where everyone knows your business rather than in the anonymity of a big city like London or Brighton is hitting home.

Reactions: 2
Is she *still* in Ibiza? Honestly these privileged types blow my mind, they don't seem to consider the disruption to their kids at all.

She certainly hasn’t been selling Ibiza to me - it looks grey and windswept, bet she was gutted when the weather was worse there than here.

Am I really misinterpreting her IG post, or is she really saying that she wants to get laser eye surgery because of the war in Ukraine?

Did anyone listen to her ramblings this week about how she doesn’t like February/ March so took her kids off role from school to go to Ibiza?! Way to prioritise!

Reactions: 3
Her post today about Cos is badly written and just strange. It feels like she’s trying to emulate a Carrie Bradshaw type ramble but failing (and sounding like a bit of a dick actually).

Her post today about Cos is badly written and just strange. It feels like she’s trying to emulate a Carrie Bradshaw type ramble but failing (and sounding like a bit of a dick actually).
Very strange. I read it and was like ‘WTF?’ Was she drunk when she wrote it?