Selfish Mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she seriously just posted that her husband has taken the kids to Spain for Christmas so she has time to breathe?? Who relishes time without their kids at Christmas?!!

Reactions: 3
Has she seriously just posted that her husband has taken the kids to Spain for Christmas so she has time to breathe?? Who relishes time without their kids at Christmas?!!
The clue is in her name….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Her room looks a bit like a prison cell. High window, washing facility in corner… and cold! So cold

Reactions: 1
Ha! I resurrected this thread on my watch list to say the same thing! WTF? All that privilege, pissed it up the wall and she still can’t cope with her kids.
So many insta mums had that third baby for the ‘gram and the freebies and then realised they couldn’t hack it.

Reactions: 3
Ha! I resurrected this thread on my watch list to say the same thing! WTF? All that privilege, pissed it up the wall and she still can’t cope with her kids.
So many insta mums had that third baby for the ‘gram and the freebies and then realised they couldn’t hack it.
Should never have left London. Or quit her job, whatever that was. Talk about a flash in the pan.

If I were an IRL mate I’d be staging an intervention. WHO doesn’t want to spend Christmas with their kids ffs? Srsly? Surely the little one still believes? It’s just sad.

Reactions: 2
She’s spinning that story surely? She’s going down the Anna Mathur “I’m sorry this” route when I think the reality is that they’ve split up. He’s taken the kids on holiday as it’s his week to have them and she’s desperate to make it look any thing but

I actually couldn’t believe that she openly said ‘thank you for taking my kids away at Christmas’ WTF?! Christmas is all about the kids, and her youngest is what, 4?! It’s the most magical time and she’d rather not have them around? Unbelievable.
P.S - my friend lives in Bruton and apparently the local gossip is that one of them was unfaithful and that’s what led to the split, but they think they’re back together now.

Reactions: 4
She’s spinning that story surely? She’s going down the Anna Mathur “I’m sorry this” route when I think the reality is that they’ve split up. He’s taken the kids on holiday as it’s his week to have them and she’s desperate to make it look any thing but
What’s the Anna Mathur thing- I stopped following her, found her the most condescending prick! I stopped following Molly too but always love a wee look here to see what she’s bleeping up now, she’s private so I can’t even hate follow, always thought the name was so apt, she is honestly the most selfish women, not just a mother!

Should never have left London. Or quit her job, whatever that was. Talk about a flash in the pan.
Leaving London for Somerset shouldn’t have been ruinous for them, I can think of plenty of monied, media types who did it successfully. The problem was being too short sighted to see that sweatshirts with MOTHER printed on them were a flash in the pan. They were so successful and they didn’t think the gravy train was going to end.

If they’d stayed an online business I really think they might have stayed afloat. But a huge house plus huge shop plus warehouse/office space… nope.

I was very close a few times, but I’m so glad I never spunked £50 on one of her jumpers!

Her room looks a bit like a prison cell. High window, washing facility in corner… and cold! So cold
Don’t like the way the new house has been done up at all. Odd building, lots of money spent and still looks utalita
dont like what they’ve done with the new house at all. Strange building, lots of money spent and it still looks somehow spartan and not cosy or comfortable, imo.

dont like what they’ve done with the new house at all. Strange building, lots of money spent and it still looks somehow spartan and not cosy or comfortable, imo

I follow Mollie and often wonder if she’s ok, lots of her posts have an undercurrent of marriage or mental health struggles.

I’ve always felt she is the epitome of white feminism and privilege with her very monied approach to parenting/work/life however I’m gobsmacked she chose to spend Christmas Day away from her young kids. The reasons she gave ‘a deep desire to create a calm mental state while decluttering’ just is bizarre. What must her kids think, both now and in the future when they look back on this

Reactions: 6
I follow Mollie and often wonder if she’s ok, lots of her posts have an undercurrent of marriage or mental health struggles.

I’ve always felt she is the epitome of white feminism and privilege with her very monied approach to parenting/work/life however I’m gobsmacked she chose to spend Christmas Day away from her young kids. The reasons she gave ‘a deep desire to create a calm mental state while decluttering’ just is bizarre. What must her kids think, both now and in the future when they look back on this
Exactly. Whilst I suspect quite a few of us might fantasise about a Christmas morning without the chaos and kids, we would never actually do it because in actuality it would feel incredibly lonely and soulless. No one in a good place would want this, I don’t think. It seems like a cry for help. Or a statement. If decluttering is a need then surely it doesn’t need to happen on Christmas Day. I hope she’s ok.

• Heart
Things definitely don’t sound right. As much as she irritates me, I hope she’s ok, and that she has a good support network around her.

Anyone else fell increasingly like Mollys Instagram account is like watching her breakdown? She’s now gone to Ibiza for 6 weeks with the kids. Because they have WiFi.

Anyone else fell increasingly like Mollys Instagram account is like watching her breakdown? She’s now gone to Ibiza for 6 weeks with the kids. Because they have WiFi.
Not sure in what area of her life specifically, but somethings unravelling for sure