Selfish Mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ok everyone. Despite all the solo holiday time she has managed to have, she is taking a sabbatical before she ‘burns out’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve unfollowed ages ago as she’s so pathetic. Get a job Molly, this selfish family store thing ain’t working out. Move on. See what roles the local council have going. Convert your “space” into a flat, take in a lodger, get a few shifts at the supermarket ffs. Give up on this social media based shop. You rode the wave, the wave has crashed. Inevitable. Move on.

Reactions: 2
Haha, imagine your definition of a “proper break” being Ibiza for a whole summer. My definition is a few hours without my children. But I am exceptionally hard done by 🤣

Interesting that they’re closing the internet shop in favour of opening another physical shop.

Reactions: 4
Haha, imagine your definition of a “proper break” being Ibiza for a whole summer. My definition is a few hours without my children. But I am exceptionally hard done by 🤣

Interesting that they’re closing the internet shop in favour of opening another physical shop.
I wonder if p&p costs and admin too much/off putting for customers and running a 9-5 shop is cheaper/easier?

So she closed the physical shop to concentrate on online....and is now closing the online store to open new physical shop?! Genuinely the mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If P&P costs are putting people off when it comes to buying online, they’re not going to schlep to Somerset to buy in person unless they’re fairly local. It doesn’t make business sense to me. Unless this is just a quiet way of closing the online shop and it may not return?

I don’t think anyone would notice if the online shop shut down....!
they have the space anyway so using it as a shop shouldn’t I cut any extra overhead...?

I don’t know where else to vent this but this morning she posted that ludicrous meme about how people without kids are living the dream during lockdown.

She then deleted it as people commented that they lived alone without kids and were finding it hard.

Instead of acknowledging she was wrong she says that people should look for blessings to be grateful for so they can take other people’s humour.

People (who may not have had a face to face conversation in a month) shouldn’t be counting their blessings so they can take her humour better. As someone with a large following she should be considering humour better.

This just confirms to me that she is lacking in the intelligence department.

Reactions: 7
She’s proved time and again that she’s hopelessly out of touch with the struggles of ordinary folk. So this doesn’t surprise me one bit!

Yup, she’s another one who is completely tone deaf. Literally a selfish mother.

Reactions: 7
The most faddy one I’ve seen. Flits from shop to online to shop to gin to kids only to no kids.

Bet she’s hating the lack of solo holidays!

Reactions: 1
Imagine finding it noteworthy that you’ve tidied up a pile of bits and bobs in your kitchen.

I have to admit I bought my boyfriend a Papa T-shirt and I have a Mama jumper and they are really well made but I cannot believe I spend £55 on the jumper looking back 🙈 I was just so excited about our new baby and got sucked into the Instamums at the time. Eyes are wide open now though 🙄
I have 2 items from mutha hood that I treated myself to. Had them for ages and still good as new. But like you I had seen a gorgeous jumper but can’t justify £55-£60. When I can go to primark and get a few things for that

F me. Claiming to be responsible and socially distanced at that Bristol demo. Socially responsible for the second peak you virtue-signalling bleep. Tearing down that statue FFS.

On what planet do you think that was “distanced and respectful”? Your own photos tell the story.

She’s created a Marketplace now on her website for other brands to sell on. I presume she takes a cut of the sales. So her crappy FMLY store has finally run its toll. Ha.

I’ve been watching Molly’s Instagram for a while now. Quite conscious that my obsession with looking at it is slightly weird. I’ve been asking myself why I always feel the need to look at it. I’ve realized that it is because it has become a monolith of everything I think is wrong with social media in general. To borrow JK Rowling’s words, Molly is just ‘scoop[ing] up the woke cookies and bask[ing] in a virtue signaling afterglow’. I only wish someone would tell her to stop, not only because it’s so deeply embrassing but because she does seem to have an army of willing followers who swallow every word. She promotes a way of living in the world that is so self-centered while trying to pass it off as philanthropic.

Reactions: 5
She promotes a way of living in the world that is so self-centered while trying to pass it off as philanthropic.
Yes! Exactly this. She just oozes with privilege and is seemingly totally oblivious to it. I feel like the only thing she does to try to appear relatable is to pose like this ✌ whilst talking about “good vibes”.

Reactions: 3