Selfish Mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps she could launch a new “Fighting Racism Since June 2020” t shirt / mamavest

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or slogan tee with FMLY MATTERS on (naturally a donation of 20p per £60 jumper to an appropriate charidee)

She is either totally lacking between the ears or the most arch capitalist.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching Molly’s Instagram for a while now. Quite conscious that my obsession with looking at it is slightly weird. I’ve been asking myself why I always feel the need to look at it. I’ve realized that it is because it has become a monolith of everything I think is wrong with social media in general. To borrow JK Rowling’s words, Molly is just ‘scoop[ing] up the woke cookies and bask[ing] in a virtue signaling afterglow’. I only wish someone would tell her to stop, not only because it’s so deeply embrassing but because she does seem to have an army of willing followers who swallow every word. She promotes a way of living in the world that is so self-centered while trying to pass it off as philanthropic.
Oh my-yes to all of this 👆🏻
Also had a nose at the new market place....I might sound really thick but I just don’t get it?? eBay anyone?!

Just saw her latest post about her marriage.
Whatever might be said about her professionally, I do hope that personally things are okay.

Yikes, that’s one hell of a post. “Here are some lovely photos from our wedding and life together - might be heading for a divorce though”. Not many people would combine the two like that? I wonder if it was a message to the husband... like he’s the one that’s unhappy?

Reactions: 3
I’ve had a feeling about their marriage for a few months now, nothing I can really put my finger on, but like they’ve drifted apart somehow or the pressures of juggling/changing the business ideas regularly was just too much. They always seemed like a really tight team in the beginning and then hints of annoyance or frustration used to pop up in posts or stories..and he seems to be featured less than he used to. I could be way off the mark though, I hope so!

I’d hazard a guess that he went right off her as soon as she got into Instagram and the Mama scene. And he probably also hates Somerset and the full range of Bruton people.

Reactions: 1
What’s happened with instagram now - I was like ‘who the hell is molly Jane Gunn and why am I following her?’ Bizarre

This rebranding and having her own name on there comes days after The Frugality decides to do the same thing.. coincidence ?

Molly Gunn looked distraught in her latest post. House up for sale. She’s had a tough year.

• Wow
Molly Gunn looked distraught in her latest post. House up for sale. She’s had a tough year.
I can’t comment on the year she’s had but she’s added a dog to the mix and I think she’s just fine. I think there’s a big financial buffer somewhere.

I can’t comment on the year she’s had but she’s added a dog to the mix and I think she’s just fine. I think there’s a big financial buffer somewhere.
I thought that was a bit bonkers.
Where does it mention house for sale??
She mentioned tidying for ‘viewings’ earlier in a post where she was drinking wine. It’s up for sale if you look...

It says listed in February... I'm a bit confused as to why she is only just tidying for viewings unless they didn't want any in lockdown.

Just had a look on Rightmove but I can’t tell which house is hers.

I thought the puppy was a strange addition to the mix, given everything else that’s going on with her right now.

Just had a look on Rightmove but I can’t tell which house is hers.

I thought the puppy was a strange addition to the mix, given everything else that’s going on with her right now.
Maybe the puppy could be a welcome distraction although I thought it was strange too. It’s one that’s listed in Feb - first pic is a side view