Selfish Mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must’ve been checking here. Pooch has made an appearance in the pics. But still no husband...? Maybe he’s behind the camera.

Reactions: 1
She says "my" bedroom in her latest caption. I think Mr Mother is gone.

Her latest blog post - being 15 mins late for your personal trainer every time is just blooming rude!!! And yes you should apologise for it!!

Reactions: 2
Her latest blog post - being 15 mins late for your personal trainer every time is just blooming rude!!! And yes you should apologise for it!!
It’s alright, she can just brush up on her French while she bleeping well waits!

• Haha
Sorry, but why has she put a fugly bath in her yard? This trying so hard to be quirky-cool is so irritating. Seems a bit weird that she upped sticks for the country but has chosen for a place with no garden. She’s got 3 kids ffs - if the pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that having outside space is important for kids. Apart from when you have appearances to keep up, of course.

I think she had a house in the village with a massive garden but reading between the lines Selfish Mother may have fallen on slightly harder times and they now live in the business hq. One less mortgage and a tiny roof terrace.

Im pretty sure that is her house now as she sold the other one. She seems to have spent quite a bit of money on the new place though?

Looool I also thought wtf about the bath but my husband quite liked it.
All I can think of is “where does it drain to?” 😂

I think she’s a classic no idea with money instamum. Membership of expensive clubs etc, spending on things that look good for ‘the ‘gram’, but clearly nothing put away for when people woke up to the pointlessness of the brand.

Absolutely teeny tiny garden for 3 kids and a bouncy puppy/dog. Judging by all her recent stories I’d say a move to the coast in Devon/Cornwall will be on the cards soon

Reactions: 3
As someone who knows the area…..massive downsizing going on. They had a huge house with a big garden (I think went on the market around £900,000) and a business in a big unit that used to be a car garage. Now got rid of both and converting an old community hall for business and living, with no parking and no garden!

Her post about “half drinking” - ffs what a nonsense. “I’m not an alcoholic, but I don’t want to get pissed…. So I’ll just drink a little bit” - Brilliant. Such insight! 🤦‍♀️ Someone commissioned that & paid for it, lol.

She and Steptoe Clemmie are always flogging any horse they can for content. Desperados.

Some of the comments from women on her post are really sad. The alcohol stats at the moment are really scary.
I always get the impression she has a difficult relationship with alcohol. Maybe this is her way of justifying it and setting boundaries in her head, but unfortunately alcohol doesn't negotiate. Moderation or third way approaches tend to be a step of desperate denial for people with drinking problems.
Most don't get paid to write articles about it and enable and influence others though.