Secret Celebrity Gossip #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a side note. Where are these women going to have their lip fillers put in? That is a shockingly bad job. If you must have fillers, at least get it done by someone reputable.

Reactions: 24
When they say she's a model they don't mean she's actually been paid for posing, do they? No one is going to look at her and be jealous of her looks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just read on the Fail that Kanye has shown staff explicit pics of Kimmie K.

Gee whizz - wtf is wrong with the guy. His kids will read about this one day and just think what a douche bag
He's an utterly horrible bastard that's what's wrong with him

On a side note. Where are these women going to have their lip fillers put in? That is a shockingly bad job. If you must have fillers, at least get it done by someone reputable.
Probably the same place she gets her hair or lashes done. They obviously don't do research but just go to wherever is cheap and local.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
When they say she's a model they don't mean she's actually been paid for posing, do they? No one is going to look at her and be jealous of her looks
Thats what I was going to say. WTF is she modelling? Also, who is giving her freebies? Surely Cow and Gate don't want to be associated with that pond scum? Surely that would be the 2020's equivalent of Daniella Westbrook tanking Burberry with one photo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thats what I was going to say. WTF is she modelling? Also, who is giving her freebies? Surely Cow and Gate don't want to be associated with that pond scum? Surely that would be the 2020's equivalent of Daniella Westbrook tanking Burberry with one photo
Cow and gate wouldn't give her freebies of that milk anyway, they're not allowed to promote newborn formula and you're not allowed to buy more than 2 cartons at a time so it'd be a REALLY bad look for them and that's before you consider she's absolutely detested throughout the British isles 😂

I'm assuming it's the looser definition, had some pics taken once and then tapped up the OnlyFans kind of model

Reactions: 15
All of the above reminded me of a line I once heard - you cannot polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter!

• Haha
I’ve just read on the Fail that Kanye has shown staff explicit pics of Kimmie K.

Gee whizz - wtf is wrong with the guy. His kids will read about this one day and just think what a douche bag
I do not like Kim K or her family. But if true this is abusive behaviour.

A rapper, I apologise I don’t recall the name of, in recent months called Kanye out for ultimately harassing Kim. It seems they are correct.

I do not like Kim K or her family. But if true this is abusive behaviour.

A rapper, I apologise I don’t recall the name of, in recent months called Kanye out for ultimately harassing Kim. It seems they are correct.
Amber Rose (one of Kanye's exes) went on a radio show in 2020 and said that Kanye had been harassing her for the best part of a decade - and you just know it's true, based on his harassment of Taylor Swift literally because she won an award he thought should've gone to Beyoncé.

I'm the first to admit I can't stand Kim K, but you just know she's been through some tit with him (although she's not innocent either, especially with regards to Swift).

Reactions: 46
6X6. Renesmae, Destiny, Dolly. Can't remember the others names.
Grace, Harley, Frankie, Dolly-Blu, and Destiny, and the new one. I thought they were all girls but Frankie and Harley are boys. I don't care how she defends herself, saying three of the dads are in regular contact - what about the other 3 whose daddies don't give a shiny shite about them? She's a horror. She looks bleeding awful too, with her cheap tattoos and fillers. How on earth does she earn money to pay for it all? She's lower than z list. She makes Price and Katona look sophisticated.

• Heart
It's the 20th anniversary of the Love Actually film this year and reading about it it was mentioned that Martine McCutcheon had Lyme disease, which weakened her body and resulted in her losing several babies, as she wasn't strong enough to carry them. She therefore turns down work that will take her away from her only child as she wants to enjoy seeing him grow.
A few years ago she said it was M E so I wonder if this has been a late diagnosis of Lyme disease which has become more well known in recent years.🤔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Grace, Harley, Frankie, Dolly-Blu, and Destiny, and the new one. I thought they were all girls but Frankie and Harley are boys. I don't care how she defends herself, saying three of the dads are in regular contact - what about the other 3 whose daddies don't give a shiny shite about them? She's a horror. She looks bleeding awful too, with her cheap tattoos and fillers. How on earth does she earn money to pay for it all? She's lower than z list. She makes Price and Katona look sophisticated.
Where do these girls find the time…..I just sit here with my cat and a bottle of wine most nights and I’m completely worn out with that….

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Where do these girls find the time…..I just sit here with my cat and a bottle of wine most nights and I’m completely worn out with that….
Well she probably does get a bottle of wine most nights which leads to getting her cat out I guess?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Amber Rose (one of Kanye's exes) went on a radio show in 2020 and said that Kanye had been harassing her for the best part of a decade - and you just know it's true, based on his harassment of Taylor Swift literally because she won an award he thought should've gone to Beyoncé.

I'm the first to admit I can't stand Kim K, but you just know she's been through some tit with him (although she's not innocent either, especially with regards to Swift).
If anything Kanye has been getting worse.

Reactions: 15
I was sure she’d have a Nevaeh in there somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.