Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jen667

VIP Member
Michael Jackson was 100 per cent a paedophile. It is not normal for middle aged men to share beds with 13 year old boys they are not related to. No he wasn't 'innocent' or 'child like'. He was a paedophile.

• Heart
Reactions: 105

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Sam Smith makes me want to vomit. I liked a couple of his songs back in the early days, but I can't listen to them now due to him being such a massive prick. Someone needs to have a word with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

petitspois

VIP Member
Something's come over me, I really fancy Roy Keane. He's such a grumpy, opinionated sod with an oddly luxurious beard. Somebody stage an intervention, please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I try hard not to post on what I believe are concerning posts but I can’t help myself this morning.
Everyone has different opinions but I take umbrage that a poster calls others ‘disgusting’ and claims people who have an opposing viewpoint are ignorant and badly informed.
I believe that MJ is a pedophile. As a child protection social worker, who often deals with abuse, these are the reasons why.

MJ conducts relationships with children that place him in a peer situation with them. He acts as a child not an adult.
He creates opportunities to be alone with children.
He creates relationships with poor and underprivileged children and then creates distance between them and their families.
He provides money and other financial incentives to the impoverished family creating a dependency.
The fact that there are children who stayed in his home that have openly stated that they haven’t been abused is not proof that MJ is innocent. Abusers often create non abusive relationships with others intentionally to create doubt.
The whole bullshit narrative that MJ is too innocent and good for this world and that anyone who judges him for loving children is outright gaslighting and he effectively mass groomed his fans so he could abuse in plain sight.
So many abused people don’t come forward because of not being believed, abusers are extremely manipulative and MJ’s money was enough to help him create doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

Silverback

VIP Member
Yes I'm not sure on Michael Jackson. There were definitely issues, but was he an abuser...I'm less sure. It just seems after his death and the documentary you would think more victims would come forward, and they didn't. I think he was a deeply troubled man and mentally had regressed into childhood, and probably should have received professional help

There will always be a question mark over his legacy though
I’d argue that more victims would be loathe to come forward considering the hate tirade that Robson and Safechuck got from the MJ insane fan base. You’re going up against the legacy of the biggest pop star there ever was. People will call you a liar or after money.

I was so disgusted after I watched Leaving Neverland that I actually had to snap my MJ cds into tiny pieces before I threw them away. How anyone could disbelieve those men after they told stories of anal rape while crying and hands shaking on camera is beyond me. People loved to believe the myth that MJ was a child stuck in a man’s body when he was walking around with a child companion in plain sight. If Dave from down the road was doing that the whole neighbourhood would be on the phone to the police.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Silverback

VIP Member
Some people on here seem creepily defensive when it comes to “the best you you can do for a child is share your bed with them” Michael Jackson.

Other people on here can’t stand the sick fuck.

Count me in the second one.
Quite. The only people who believe MJ wasn’t a pedalo are his fans who think that he was an innocent man-child with a feminine voice and Peter Pan energy.

And to the person up thread who suggested that the people who know and acknowledge he was a sick pedalo would also dump their kids on random babysitters (so we probably would have also dumped our kids on a random weirdo to share his bed)- WTF are you on about?

Clearly an MJ nutjob fan.

If this guy wasn’t Michael Jackson, king of pop, but was called Dave and he lived around the corner from you and offered to have your kids for the night to share his bed, would you say yes?!!!
2E345FB1-DB8F-43F8-926F-69FACA06041E.jpeg

Of course you fucking wouldn’t. You’d be straight on the phone to the local police.

So idiotic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Online dating off topic horror story...

My 70 Yr old widowed mum met a conman online through match.com She wouldn't listen to everyone who told her something wasn't right & it wasn't a real relationship as he barely saw her & everything was on his terms. He was in it for the long game though, absolutely gaslighted her all the way over nearly 5 years.

She died & left him everything. Nothing I could do about it & the police said they couldn't do anything, even though they interviewed him & looked into the money he'd had off her over time, because she would have been considered of sound mind. They said his actions weren't unlawful, even if extremely dishonest & upsetting as everything came to light fully after she died.

Shit like this really does happen unfortunately 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

popb1tch

Grace, Harley, Frankie, Dolly-Blu, and Destiny, and the new one. I thought they were all girls but Frankie and Harley are boys. I don't care how she defends herself, saying three of the dads are in regular contact - what about the other 3 whose daddies don't give a shiny shite about them? She's a horror. She looks bleeding awful too, with her cheap tattoos and fillers. How on earth does she earn money to pay for it all? She's lower than z list. She makes Price and Katona look sophisticated.
Where do these girls find the time…..I just sit here with my cat and a bottle of wine most nights and I’m completely worn out with that….

• Haha
Reactions: 77

SaLou

VIP Member
Michael Jackson was 100 per cent a paedophile. It is not normal for middle aged men to share beds with 13 year old boys they are not related to. No he wasn't 'innocent' or 'child like'. He was a paedophile.
Yep. Blows my mind how some people are in complete denial of this just because of who he was.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
Let's face it, even Hitler would shudder at some of the crimes and atrocities that Cliff has carried out over the years.

The most heinous of all being "The Millennium Prayer", of course.
The man is sick.

"Miss You Nights" was about an under-performing sniper.

"Do You Wanna Dance" was actually a song he used to taunt Stephen Hawking.

"Travellin' Light" was about the time he kicked Una Stubbs out of a moving car.

"Goodbye Sam Hello Samantha" was what he sang as he waved a meat cleaver at Sammy Davis Jnr.

and "The Young Ones" and "Living Doll" require no explanation. He's a monster.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Oooh yes I would shag Roy Keane. I am totally into his gruff/cross/irked demeanour.
Ordering you around in bed and telling you to do this and that and then when you get a smile from him you know you have been verrrry verrrrry good.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

regularvoltaire

Walliams ripped off Dahl, who was massively problematic. Luckily, my kids think walliams is crap. Unluckily they love TikTok. Win some, lose some.

Now. Let’s get back to the gossip. My aunties cleaner was the Gallaghers mum and she was a proper thieving scaly x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Katie Price can’t even look after her own kids let alone an animal. She should be banned from keeping them altogether. I’d also like to see the Insta breeders that gift puppies to celebs looked into because IMO they are just posh puppy farms hiding in plain sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
would you leave your children with a stranger like him"??? These same people then dump their kids on a nanny/baby sitter without a second thought. Lol. I've
I hardly think leaving your child with a registered nanny/ childminder who has job to care for children or a babysitter you personally know is the same as letting a grown man you think you know because he's famous sleep in the same bed as your child is the same thing ' lol'. If a nanny or babysitter let their charges sleep in the same bed as them, I'm pretty sure the police would be called.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
1669806270150.png

I find this picture most distressing. One: Clifford Richard, the notorious psycopath, is reading his own book, and he seems to be enjoying it. Two: he has a huge commemorative dinner plate on display in the middle of his sofa. Who on earth has an absolutely massive commemorative dinner plate (purchased from the back page of the Sunday People magazine, circa 1982) on display in the middle of their sofa?? This man is seriously disturbed, and I for one am not at all surprised that Carrie doesn't live there anymore (and the search for where he's put her will most definitely go on!).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67