Secret Celebrity Gossip #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many children does this odious Josie character have, anyway, and with how many different men?
Women like her give single parents a bad name.

Reactions: 13
How many children does this odious Josie character have, anyway, and with how many different men?
Women like her give single parents a bad name.
I think it said on the last thread 6 children to 6 different men, I really feel sorry for her children. Because of her actions she's making them a target for bullies 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Apparently not!
Seriously though why? I’d never heard of this woman till I read the posts about her on here so maybe there‘s an explanation I missed. But why would anyone want six kids with six different people. It must make life incredibly complicated for her and the kids. The kids especially if some fathers are more involved than others. It must be upsetting for the kids whose fathers are not part of their lives.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Excited to have got my Duran Duran tickets this morning!! £75 so not bad £147 for front row but only had single ones.

Had to get them, just incase it's the last one

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Seriously though why? I’d never heard of this woman till I read the posts about her on here so maybe there‘s an explanation I missed. But why would anyone want six kids with six different people. It must make life incredibly complicated for her and the kids. The kids especially if some fathers are more involved than others. It must be upsetting for the kids whose fathers are not part of their lives.
I think she's one of those people that loves the drama. I mean, she shagged her stepson.
People like that don't give a tit about the effect on their childrens emotional well-being unfortunately

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Sorry if this has already been posted.

But very disturbing campaign shoot from
Balenciaga. Also must be concerns about the photographer? He has worked with National Geographic before but hopefully they won’t work with him again.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I think she's one of those people that loves the drama. I mean, she shagged her stepson.
People like that don't give a tit about the effect on their childrens emotional well-being unfortunately
She shagged her stepson? Is he one of the fathers of her children? 😱😱😱

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve just read on the Fail that Kanye has shown staff explicit pics of Kimmie K.

Gee whizz - wtf is wrong with the guy. His kids will read about this one day and just think what a douche bag

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.