Secret Celebrity Gossip #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heard some third hand tea tonight. Apparently Rag n Bone man is a bleep. That’s all I have, hardly lapsang souchon, more Lidl own brand.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Heard some third hand tea tonight. Apparently Rag n Bone man is a bleep. That’s all I have, hardly lapsang souchon, more Lidl own brand.
I've heard that before too but I don't remember where from now (maybe it was here 😅). It was pre pandemic anyway. I was quite disappointed because he seems quite nice from his general persona. It's sort of ruined his songs for me.

Reactions: 9
I think she was just embarrassed. She hasn't really made a big deal of her circumstances. I know the press have but she hasn't really made any comments. I liked her making light of it by her table jig. She deserves to hear nice things about herself, even if it makes her a bit uncomfortable.
oh god yes, she was embarrassed but it was the look that said ‘please shut up now’.
I’d like to see her win it to stick two fingers up to the arse of an ex.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just another tattler sticking her hand into the ‘Stephen Mangan appreciation society’, it started with Adrian Mole and has been followed through the likes of Episodes and the Split (he’s just got better and better with age).

Whilst living in London in 2006/7 he drove past me in Hampstead. An estate car packed to the rafters with big boxes. Few days before he was then married. I still remember it like yesterday even though the rest of my memory is pretty tit! Just loved the fact that he was running around doing all those pre-wedding jobs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love books that are diaries too. I really need to find some good ones to read

Her character was absolutely hilarious. She’s a brilliant actress. One of the scenes between Michelle and Stephen was completely improvised. I forget which scene though
Michelle Gomez is an absolute legend!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Shame, I loved Miriam in Blackadder. "Wicked child!" (THWACK!) and the twist at the end.
I think she's a good actress because someone else is writing her words and telling her what to do. When she is herself, she is an attention seeking vulgar bore.

Reactions: 23
Met Stephen Mangan briefly years ago and he was absolutely lovely. Really warm and genuinely nice.

View attachment 1653429

What the hell possessed Ellie Goulding to wear a transparent dress with skimpy TRANSPARENT undies? Why not just turn up starkers? Do people need attention quite that badly?
I was going to say, in her defence, that they might not look so see through to the eye, its the camera flash that does it.

But then I realised that if I - who isn't a photographer and have never stepped on a red carpet - know that, then her/her stylist definitely did, so it was a choice.

Shame, I used to really like her and thought she was more down to earth than that.

Reactions: 7
Michelle Gomez is absolutely gorgeous, she just has something about her! Such an arresting look. her and jack Davenport seem such an unlikely pairing (to me) but they’re both babes!
I remember being shocked when I read Jack's background...especially with his uncle being Jonathan Aitken (the disgraced Tory MP that became a deacon) and his great great uncle was Lord Beaverbrook (both on his mum's side). Both his parents were actors.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Another Stephen Mangan fan here.

Bloody love Green Wing! Guy Secretan is a brill character. The scene with the keyboard, the accents game, the scene where he ties strings to a patient’s wrists whilst they’re anaesthetised and raises their arms pulling the strings like a puppet, and my fave part, Guy’s recurring line -
“You know what my favourite thing about you/that/this is?
duck all!” 😂😂
He did a show in recent years where he has two families and he’s trying to live life between the two. I think it’s called Bliss. That was pretty good! 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Bloody love Green Wing! Guy Secretan is a brill character. The scene with the keyboard, the accents game, the scene where he ties strings to a patient’s wrists whilst they’re anaesthetised and raises their arms pulling the strings like a puppet, and my fave part, Guy’s recurring line -
“You know what my favourite thing about you/that/this is?
duck all!” 😂😂
He did a show in recent years where he has two families and he’s trying to live life between the two. I think it’s called Bliss. That was pretty good! 🙂
I couldn't resist sharing it after you mentioned it...

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bloody love Green Wing! Guy Secretan is a brill character. The scene with the keyboard
Where he brings a massive keyboard into the operating theatre to sing a song about a colleague’s love child to the tune of Bright Eyes? God I need to rewatch Green Wing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love the Green Wing memories tonight! Here's one of my favourite scenes with the legendary Michelle Gomez...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Weak tea but I hear a lot is going to come out about David Jason when he shuffles off this mortal coil...
I don't know what though as the person wouldn't spill.:rolleyes:
I know someone who worked at the BBC, and when Op Yewtree was in full force ten years ago, they just said to me ‘David Jason.’ I heard the same from others since. Whether it’s true or not (I don’t knkw), but why do we wait for a person to die before any investigations?

Reactions: 18
Green Wing is still on All4. I think Stephen Mangan could read the phone book out loud and I’d melt

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.