Secret Celebrity Gossip #91

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back some time - somone on here said they had seen him in a Cancer dept at a Hospital, think it was near to where he lived. Can't remember the details now but read it some time ago.
Yes it was me. I was having chemo for breast cancer and I saw him at Christie’s in Manchester.

Reactions: 36
Oh God I’ve been looking for YEARS for that list, it always made me chuckle. Thanks

Reactions: 8
There’ll be a ‘surprise’ Spice Girl reunion to coincide with the end of the child support!

Reactions: 14
non Hodgkins lymphoma

ETA now someone else said leukaemia and I think it was that…. I was also told he’d had it (or some other form of cancer ) years before too

Reactions: 9
OnlyFans ?

Reactions: 7
I don't get how Matt Bellamy could manage side pieces on tour, doesn't Elle follow him EVERYWHERE?! I follow the bands instas and they seem to take their partners with them around the world on tour. Weird pairing though, she had a rather public break up with deadmau5 back when she was Lindsey Gayle Evans and it's still all over the internet - it didn't reflect well on either of them! Made for an entertaining afternoon though

Reactions: 6
I've seen it before, but keep losing the link.
yes I had it bookmarked as the A list, I was trying to think how long ago I first saw it and it’s got to be 25 or more years ago. The Andie Macdowell and Madonna ones always cracked me up.

Reactions: 2
Hmmm Harry Styles in jeans and a Tshirt.... definitely looking twice, he'd look even better I reckon...

ETA sorry posted oo early at the thought of him...
I mean just to look at him, I am completely objectifying him here.
I don't want to here his beige views...
He is just so easy on my eye...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Watching Strictly. Tony Adams did a samba to The Full Monty. Good telly. Looked him up. He used to go out with Caprice.

Am I imagining this, he used to be called Donkey because of his big Willy?

Edit Looked up -it was because of his playing style not his appendage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Interesting all the Wet Leg goss. We couldn't understand how the fuck they got a main stage slot at trnsmt, whilst bands like Maximo Park were on the smaller stage.

Reactions: 10
Hmmm Harry Styles in jeans and a Tshirt.... definitely looking twice, he'd look even better I reckon...
Guessing all the hype around his sexuality will kick up a notch again shortly, because My Policeman is out on Amazon Prime in a few weeks and there are a lot of gay sex scenes in it.

Reactions: 9
Guessing all the hype around his sexuality will kick up a notch again shortly, because My Policeman is out on Amazon Prime in a few weeks and there are a lot of gay sex scenes in it.
Yeah, he knows his audience.

Reactions: 7
So true..he is not an ugly looking fella but he is not as good looking as his PR and the media makes out. I wouldn't notice him standing in the queue in front of me in my local Spar

Reactions: 17
This whole comment was a wild ride, I love it!

Reactions: 24
Interesting all the Wet Leg goss. We couldn't understand how the fuck they got a main stage slot at trnsmt, whilst bands like Maximo Park were on the smaller stage.
Im intrigued because Ive never heard of them and they're supporting HS when I see him next year.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.