Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
For anyone that watches A Place in the Sun, poor Danni has been in an awful accident. Looks nasty, but hopefully no lasting injuries.

EXCLUSIVE: A Place in the Sun star Danni Menzies reveals shocking facial injuries after being hit by stolen moped travelling at 30mph and is now suffering from post traumatic vertigo
  • A Place in the Sun's Danni Menzies has revealed her shocking facial injuries after being hit by a stolen moped travelling at 30mph
  • The TV presenter, 35, was rushed to hospital earlier this month after two females attempting to steal a moped lost control of the vehicle and it hit Danni
  • She was left unconscious on the pavement and with significant facial wounds after the moped, which had been left unattended, flung her to the floor
  • Danni was exiting a newsagent in Battersea, London when the horror crash, which has left her with post-traumatic stress disorder, took place
  • A source close to Danni told MailOnline that 'she's had a truly horrible experience' and has since been 'fearful to leave the house'
By SARAH PACKER, CHIEF SHOWBIZ REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 13:20, 10 October 2022 | UPDATED: 14:18, 10 October 2022

View comments

+99
Home

View comments

A Place in the Sun star Danni Menzies has revealed her shocking facial injuries after being hit by a stolen moped travelling at 30mph.
The TV presenter, 35, was rushed to hospital earlier this month after two females attempting to steal an unattended moped lost control of the vehicle and hit Danni, leaving her unconscious on the pavement.
In photos taken at the scene of the horror accident, which is being investigated by the Met Police, Danni's head is covered in blood, her nose is significantly swollen, and she's covered in bloody cuts and bruises.
Danni was exiting a newsagent close to her home in Battersea, London, when she was suddenly flung off the pavement by the out of control moped, which had been left by its owner who was delivering a package nearby.
View attachment 1640130
+6
View gallery
Horror crash: A Place in the Sun star Danni Menzies has revealed her shocking facial injuries after being hit by a stolen moped travelling at 30mph
View attachment 1640131
+6
View gallery
'Truly horrible': The TV presenter was rushed to hospital earlier this month after two females attempting to steal an unattended moped lost control of the vehicle and hit Danni, leaving her unconscious
After being taken to hospital by an ambulance, Danni has since been recovering at home – but the incident has left her with post-traumatic stress disorder and post traumatic vertigo, which is dizziness a patient suffers following a head injury.
A source close to Danni told MailOnline: 'She's had a truly horrible experience.
RELATED ARTICLES
That's awful. Danni is my fave presenter on PITS by the way.

Reactions: 5

ginkypig

Sainsburys sell them. Findus have upgraded them to now feature the classy cheese that is mozzarella!

Ooh fancy! Thanks for that I pass a Sainsbury’s so I’ll nip in and have a look when I get a chance.

Just for the nostalgia you understand ;)

• Haha

Amelia99

VIP Member
"I have a great deal more experience of dealing with media and legal matters than you do", yet cannot conceive of why the police don't initiate an investigation of some claims of rape or sexual assault and why this has historically been an issue when the accused is a person of influence ... right then.
Again with the snide comments rather than actual debate.

Fact: If someone goes to the police with an accusation of rape they WILL follow it up.
What has historically been an issue is not that they don’t investigate, it’s that having done so, even if there is enough evidence to proceed, they decide not to bring any charges if the accused is a person of influence. Do you see the difference?

If you have verifiable evidence that this has happened with Russell Brand than can you point me to it. If it exists then I’m more than willing to concede that I’m wrong. But, you know, call me old fashioned but I do like some actual facts before accusing someone of committing any crime let alone one as serious as rape. That applies even when I loathe the person involved - as I do Russell Brand.

Last edited:

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Regarding teen magazines, as I said in a different thread not too long ago:
When I was in 6th form the guys used to grab my copy of Just 17/More to scuttle off to their little corner and read. Think it was the problem page they were interested in and there may have been that age 13 and 3/4 Adrian Mole diary in one of them.

• Heart

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
i actually had one of them,i looked like wurzell gummage, my hubby lovingly told me :ROFLMAO:

dont forget the crispy pancakes,he could be using them as darts or chinese throwing stars

you going to need a tin of beans or something to soften them and help you swallow :ROFLMAO:
They still sell crispy pancakes ( think they are birds eye now?) but they are oven bake and dry as a bone, tried to fry one but it burnt ♨

• Sick
  • Haha

helcob1977

I'm a MASSIVE Muse fan. Have been since 2000. Elle Evans appears to be awful dumb bless her. The stereotypical blonde dizzy, airhead. All happy, clappy, and very vain. She wouldn't be the sharpest to in the box I'd say. Their daughter, Lovella (shite name innit) is a little dote though and they appear to be great parents. Bellamy is a bloody musical genius. His gorgeous Italian (Gaia Polloni) ex and him split in 2009/10 and he was allegedly trying to get back with her. Then Kate Hudson came along. They all appear have a very cool and amicable relationship. Bing (Bellamy's son with Hudson) features quite a lot on both Evans' and Bellamy's SM, with Kate too, so kudos to them for making it work.

**ETA** I do NOT condone cheating. But poor Matt is an intelligent guy. The conversations with his vacuous wife must bore him to tears. I'm sure it's his brain that's getting exercised elsewhere as well as his willie!
There was also an unfortunate incident with a canadian petite model between gaia and kate where he supposedly got this model pregnant, promised her the world then dumped her for kate..or rather ghosted her. I do love Matt Bellamy but I'm not a fan of how he supposedly treats women.

Re Elle there's a nasty story on reddit which was corroborated by other gig goers that she got a man on crutches removed from the row that was for disabled gig goers so she could have that seat. She then proceeded to chat to her mates and take selfies the whole time and actually "shhhhd" other fans for screaming when watching the gig. Sadly I can totally imagine that being the truth.

Also not to boast but I've seen them 10 times live 🤣 first gig was a tiny one in Bristol and my god, that night changed my life. I can't believe how good their new album is....I'd kind of given up hope after Absolution that I'd ever really love their music again buy they've totally pulled it out of the bag!

• Wow
  • Heart

Poppetta83

VIP Member
One of the Whippet tanks in WW2 was named after the tinned pies, here's it's story for a bit of historical gossip lol

(There was also another tank called Musical Box, that one made it over enemy lines and fucked loads of shit up. I would love a comedy film to be made based on the little tank that could.)

Ok, I'll stop being a history bore. NEEEERD.
Oh I love me a bit of history, particularly about the military and the World Wars. I’ve been to the Tank Museum, it was amazing. Thanks for the facts 🤓

• Heart

ooeer

I loved all of these magazines, then when I was about 15, I turned into a right pretentious music snob and started reading Sky magazine. Anyone remember that?

I got rid of all of my magazines when we moved when I was about 16/17. Gutted!
Omg I had forgotten about Sky - I loved that back in the day

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Interesting all the Wet Leg goss. We couldn't understand how the fuck they got a main stage slot at trnsmt, whilst bands like Maximo Park were on the smaller stage.
Im intrigued because Ive never heard of them and they're supporting HS when I see him next year.

• Haha
  • Heart

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
I think so - and tried to convince everyone the Caprice was born a man.
I remember that been a long time lurker 😂

The Honiman museum was recently voted best small museum I think. I threatened to take my kids there and show them my old haunts. Please tell me Forest Hill Library is still there!
I use to work at the Horniman at Hays on Tooley Street right by the HMS Belfast

Poppetta83

VIP Member
And Rebecca Lucy Taylor (aka Self Esteem) does the same things as them without being as much of an arse.
I love Self Esteem. I saw her in Leeds this year, she was fantastic! Please don’t anyone shatter my illusions of her (but if you have gossip, let’s hear it)

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
@JCMSadie and @katz2022 I totally agree with you both. I do NOT condone cheating. My comment above was a bit flippant.

I hope he doesn't cheat. I'm hoping since he got married he has settled down and cooped himself on. If the rumours of his exploits are true, he shouldn't have gotten married. Dizty or not, the wife doesn't deserve it.