Secret Celebrity Gossip #91

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she the same poster who claimed to be Tom Hiddleston’s fuckbuddy? Or was that another fantasist? I was only saying to my boyfriend Harry Styles last night, that it’s amazing how many people tell lies on the internet. He said don’t worry darling 😉
Urgh grow up 🙄
Harry was clearly with me last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have Harry Styles locked in my shed. I will not be letting him out until he promises to wear a proper shirt collar, and nothing he says, nor you say, will sway me on this matter.

1665223604320.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
What’s the tea with Bruce Willis? I’ve just read on the Aaron Carter thread that he claimed to have lived with BW and that he spent thousands of dollars on clothes for him and Nick (Carter). But also heard rumours surrounding BW and Zac Efron.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I have Harry Styles locked in my shed. I will not be letting him out until he promises to wear a proper shirt collar, and nothing he says, nor you say, will sway me on this matter.

View attachment 1634869
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc but sometimes I wonder if people believe someone is sexy just because the media spins the PR hype that they are. I mean with Harry Styles, dress him in jeans and a T shirt and what have you got? Fairly average, weedy looking geezer you wouldn’t look twice at if he wasn’t famous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
Was she the same poster who claimed to be Tom Hiddleston’s fuckbuddy? Or was that another fantasist? I was only saying to my boyfriend Harry Styles last night, that it’s amazing how many people tell lies on the internet. He said don’t worry darling 😉
No that was another poster

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc but sometimes I wonder if people believe someone is sexy just because the media spins the PR hype that they are. I mean with Harry Styles, dress him in jeans and a T shirt and what have you got? Fairly average, weedy looking geezer you wouldn’t look twice at if he wasn’t famous.
Agree 100%.
And this is true of so many celebs. PR really is everything in the world of showbiz.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Niall Horan is by far the best looking ex-1D member
So true. Niall is just naturally handsome, and authentic and good looking and good hearted.

I would say Louis is good looking, except I don't like his current chavvy style. His hair need some texture and volume and edge to make.him look good. And he needs to wear better clothes to flaunt his fat arse. 😆😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
THIS! You wouldn’t look twice at him walking down the road in jeans and a t shirt. His daft wannabe Bowie/ Jagger style is HILARIOUS. He looks like such a prat yet is dying to be taken seriously as a credible artiste

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I do not like Mel B. I didn't like the way she hired a nanny essentially as a sex partner for her and her husband, among other things. I don't believe she was coerced into making sex tapes either.

The husband was a right nasty piece of work and I don't doubt he hit her, but I still don't like her, sorry.
I agree, I have a similar view of Virginia Giuffre ..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1634869
I used to think that Harry was sexy in a mysterious kind of way. Hearing him
being interviewed recently I don’t think he’s mysterious at all, I just think he’s an incredibly dull and awkward person whose relied on his looks for so long - looks that are already fading I might add.
You need to develop a personality in life as you get older as looks fade - take it from me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think what you said is reminder that sadly there’s no such thing as a “perfect victim“.
Unfortunately the justice system doesn't see it like that and tends to find people not guilty if the victim isn't perfect enough.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.