Secret Celebrity Gossip #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hardly juicy goss, but Phillip Schofield was spotted at Swanwick marina on the River Hamble a few weeks ago. He was chatting to folk and told them he was off for the weekend on his friend's yacht to enjoy the nice weather. I wonder whether his rich friend had a big one ?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who’s the rich friend? I’ve never liked Phil or holly. Their stupid laughing makes me want to smack them.
A few years ago I was in hospital in agony due to complications with gallbladder surgery. They were in tv giggling away because some celeb had to go to hospital with his gallbladder after eating ice cream and a fish supper. Gallbladder pain. bleeping hilarious

Reactions: 41
Very relieved to have seen Sir David Attenborough looming well on TV this afternoon, I don’t think we’d have coped if anything had happened to him as well as Her Majesty!

Reactions: 30
What is going on with Cara Delivigne?
Just saw a video of her and she looks off her bleeping tits.
Not happy that she drives in this state, an accident waiting to happen.
She can’t even control her body at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Who’s the rich friend? I’ve never liked Phil or holly. Their stupid laughing makes me want to smack them.
A few years ago I was in hospital in agony due to complications with gallbladder surgery. They were in tv giggling away because some celeb had to go to hospital with his gallbladder after eating ice cream and a fish supper. Gallbladder pain. bleeping hilarious
As someone who has also had gallbladder pain (that sounds so innocuous - it's more like disembowelment) I would like to demonstrate on those silly fuckers what it feels like. With a blunt spoon.
ETA - I've had my gallbladder out now but it was like birth contractions.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As someone who has also had gallbladder pain (that sounds so innocuous - it's more like disembowelment) I would like to demonstrate on those silly fuckers what it feels like. With a blunt spoon.
I had a c section so never had labour. But I’ve heard that the pain is similar. Something went wrong in my op and it ended up with a liver blockage. It was hellish

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Completely agree.
At times I wished I would die because the pain was so overwhelming, the dr told me it’s worse than giving birth by far.
Don’t mess about and as soon as you get pain get it taken out!

Hope it happens to them stupid cunts

Reactions: 16
My brother had a blocked bile duct due to gallstones, I've never seen a man in so much pain. Definitely nothing to laugh about.

Phil and Holly need to retire.

Reactions: 25
I had a c section so never had labour. But I’ve heard that the pain is similar. Something went wrong in my op and it ended up with a liver blockage. It was hellish
That sounds awful.

First gallbladder attack I thought I was dying of a heart attack!
I had my first one in the middle of a work Teams meeting and I had to turn the camera off. I thought I'd just bolted my lunch. Turns out NO NOT THAT. Fortunately my GP was pretty quick to work it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Very relieved to have seen Sir David Attenborough looming well on TV this afternoon, I don’t think we’d have coped if anything had happened to him as well as Her Majesty!
I love him.

But I didn't think he sounded well at all: it seemed like he didn't have enough breath for the words he wanted to say.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Any craic on Roxanne Pallet? I just rewatched her exit interview with Emma Willis, so awkward 😂 Emma said other people in her past came forward to accuse her of similiar lies. Does anyone know if these stories were ever revealed?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
First gallbladder attack I thought I was dying of a heart attack!
Same.

I've had three babies, all huge and two without pain relief. Can confirm gallbladder pain is much, much worse. I'm waiting on my op 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I know it’s not current gossip because he died 516 years ago but I didn’t know what thread to ask this. Is it true?
CB47E14C-2E78-4EEC-AF2C-827F658DAC9F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.