Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anything on Miranda Lambert, i used to really like her but heard she was a crazy diva

Reactions: 2
I knew Penny years ago - she set out to marry a rich man and spent a lot of time hanging around the bars of expensive hotels and guess she got lucky! (Ish) Rod is frequently seen with a brunette (!) woman at a pub in Dunmow.
Do they look cosy and intimate, or could she be his daughter/ other family member or a business acquaintance of some sort?

Reactions: 4
My mind is so boggles by Chris Evan's sex dungeon ( both) that I literally didnt understand the instruction for creating a new thread so someone else is going to have to do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I nursed Frances Kray’s brother - he was lovely and had the most amazing stories and so did the old guys that visited him!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Joan your fantastic you bring this thread to life, but dont give too much of yourself away I wouldnt want you to get outed or have to leave, people are super sleuths on the internet and can piece very tiny bits of info together! ❤
Awwww Thankyou. Don’t worry, I’m not going to say anything else!! I’d much rather get back to the Tea - Not me !!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.