Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More pictures of Lily James and Chris Evans in the park today. The DM comments are saying Backgrid who copyrighted the pictures are a PR agency. Why would Chris Evans have to have a PR relationship when hes usually so private? Are there any rumours about him?
I reckon its just to cover up they had a one night stand and got caught.

Reactions: 6
Hereā€™s a funny story about James Stunt.
So, my very good friend is Stuntā€™s ā€œGodfatherā€, and apart from the fact that James Stunt drives him round the bend, he also has an annoying habit of dropping my friendā€™s name every time he has a bit of bother (which is ALOT!!). My friend was trying to act as a go between for James and Bernie Ecclestone, as Petra didnā€™t want anything to do with him (they split up mainly because of his HUGE drug addiction) And so they did meet up, but Bernie was in a foul temper, and things esculated quickly, James was slagging off Petra, and Bernie started swinging a few punches, but Bernie is a midget, and couldnā€™t reach James, my poor friend was trying to calm Bernie down, but he was effing and blinding all over the shop, and James was calling him a ā€œgrey haired old gnomeā€ (his exact words!!). But old Bernie got the upper hand (and my friend couldnā€™t stop laughing when he told me) James went to grab Bernie, and where he was off his nut on Valium and booze, and Bernie might be old, but he is still quick on his feet, so Bernie stepped to the right, and James fell flat on his face!! Bernie walked out of that meeting with his head held high, and he defended his daughters honour. James Stunt was left red faced and humiliated, and said to my friend ā€œWhy didnā€™t you help me?ā€ My friend told him ā€œI think you underestimated old Bernie, but learn your lesson son, you need to get off the drugs, sort yourself out, and if you mention my name again, weā€™re going to fall outā€. So my friend said he wasnā€™t getting involved with James Stunt anymore, his words to me were ā€œThe bleeping geezer is a druggie with a big mouthā€. James Stunt really is a horrible slime ball, and Petra (who is really nice) gave him chance after chance, but the truth of it is that James was not only a drug addict, he was a gambler as well, and also was jealous of his own kids, as he wanted all Petraā€™s attention!!
My friend doesnā€™t have much to do with James anymore, but he said that Bernie went up in his estimation after he humiliated James Stunt!!..

His stories are hillarious and embarrassing.. what a cock James Stunt is.

Reactions: 2
So, my very good friend is Stuntā€™s ā€œGodfatherā€, and apart from the fact that James Stunt drives him round the bend, he also has an annoying habit of dropping my friendā€™s name every time he has a bit of bother (which is ALOT!!). My friend was trying to act as a go between for James and Bernie Ecclestone, as Petra didnā€™t want anything to do with him (they split up mainly because of his HUGE drug addiction) And so they did meet up, but Bernie was in a foul temper, and things esculated quickly, James was slagging off Petra, and Bernie started swinging a few punches, but Bernie is a midget, and couldnā€™t reach James, my poor friend was trying to calm Bernie down, but he was effing and blinding all over the shop, and James was calling him a ā€œgrey haired old gnomeā€ (his exact words!!). But old Bernie got the upper hand (and my friend couldnā€™t stop laughing when he told me) James went to grab Bernie, and where he was off his nut on Valium and booze, and Bernie might be old, but he is still quick on his feet, so Bernie stepped to the right, and James fell flat on his face!! Bernie walked out of that meeting with his head held high, and he defended his daughters honour. James Stunt was left red faced and humiliated, and said to my friend ā€œWhy didnā€™t you help me?ā€ My friend told him ā€œI think you underestimated old Bernie, but learn your lesson son, you need to get off the drugs, sort yourself out, and if you mention my name again, weā€™re going to fall outā€. So my friend said he wasnā€™t getting involved with James Stunt anymore, his words to me were ā€œThe bleeping geezer is a druggie with a big mouthā€. James Stunt really is a horrible slime ball, and Petra (who is really nice) gave him chance after chance, but the truth of it is that James was not only a drug addict, he was a gambler as well, and also was jealous of his own kids, as he wanted all Petraā€™s attention!!
My friend doesnā€™t have much to do with James anymore, but he said that Bernie went up in his estimation after he humiliated James Stunt!!..

Isnā€™t this supposed to be something to do with Hugh Bonneville? ...šŸ¤”šŸ˜³

Isnā€™t this supposed to be something to do with Hugh Bonneville? ...šŸ¤”šŸ˜³
I know a bit about James Stunt....apparently the ā€˜water bottleā€™ he carries around with him constantly has a methodone substitute in it. Shortly after his divorce from Petra he remortgaged one of his properties , once the mortgage completed he never made a single payment back to the bank, they then repossessed it. He was/is a chancer that got lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know a bit about James Stunt....apparently the ā€˜water bottleā€™ he carries around with him constantly has a methodone substitute in it. Shortly after his divorce from Petra he remortgaged one of his properties , once the mortgage completed he never made a single payment back to the bank, they then repossessed it. He was/is a chancer that got lucky.
The water bottle usually has vodka in it, but he also carries Oramorph (liquid opiate painkiller). He loves his drugs, but his addiction to sleeping tablets/Valium/Lorazapam/Suboxne are his drugs of choice.šŸ¤¢

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Joan, do you have any tea on Rod Stewart and Penny? Saw them in Dubai Christmas 2018, eating at a beach front restaurant. He was fully dressed up in a white suit with leopard print shirt, she was super casual, wet hair hair, no make up and glasses on. They had about five children with them. No one bothered or approached them, I was trying to explain to my children who they were!

The water bottle usually has vodka in it, but he also carries Oramorph (liquid opiate painkiller). He loves his drugs, but his addiction to sleeping tablets/Valium/Lorazapam/Suboxne are his drugs of choice.šŸ¤¢
Yowzer! I remember it being a cloudy blue colour, it was pretty much velcroed to his hand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Joan, do you have any tea on Rod Stewart and Penny? Saw them in Dubai Christmas 2018, eating at a beach front restaurant. He was fully dressed up in a white suit with leopard print shirt, she was super casual, wet hair hair, no make up and glasses on. They had about five children with them. No one bothered or approached them, I was trying to explain to my children who they were!
Not much really. Only that before she met Rod, Penny was working as a promotions girl for a well known nightclub. And Rodā€™s best friend, Alan, sold ā€œThe Morleyā€™sā€ - which is a mansion, to my friend. Rod and Penny used to go to the same hairdresser as me, and they hardly ever tipped!! They have moved now, so I donā€™t get to see them around town anymore.

Reactions: 7
Not much really. Only that before she met Rod, Penny was working as a promotions girl for a well known nightclub. And Rodā€™s best friend, Alan, sold ā€œThe Morleyā€™sā€ - which is a mansion, to my friend. Rod and Penny used to go to the same hairdresser as me, and they hardly ever tipped!! They have moved now, so I donā€™t get to see them around town anymore.
I knew Penny years ago - she set out to marry a rich man and spent a lot of time hanging around the bars of expensive hotels and guess she got lucky! (Ish) Rod is frequently seen with a brunette (!) woman at a pub in Dunmow.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can't say I'm surprised, Kasabian always came across as a bunch of laddish, misogynistic yobs so it's little surprise their leader turned out to be a wifebeating thug.

Let's hope that's the end of that dreadful band!
yes the front man has turned out to be a complete prick but dreadful band?! Theyā€™re brilliant! šŸ˜‚

I have a well known family, and know a lot of people through them. šŸ˜‰
Oh Joan you bloody tease! ā¤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought that was proven to be ginger Chris Evans with the sex dungeon? I absolutely love fit Chris Evans but I do get an off vibe with him like heā€™s not being open about something. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he came out but his brother is so maybe thatā€™s not it. I just think thereā€™s more too him. Very weird that all these pap shots are appearing the past few days when he professes to be so private.
That blind gossip blind about him does sound more like the sex dungeon. He seems to go through women. Maybe there is only so much perv they can take. I do remember the Jenny Slate thing. It was so weird that they hated each other so much and publicly.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.