Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, Jessie Bastard J sure dropped off the face of the earth. Haven't heard anything about her in years.
I think she was going out with Channing Tatum last I heard. And she entered a singing competition in China. But I haven’t heard of her making any music in a long time.

Reactions: 8
Thanks for starting the new one.

I have an irrational dislike of Katie Melua. It’s been fine for years as she’d apparently drifted back to obscurity where she belonged along with her 9 million bicycles. She was on daytime telly yesterday so she’s back to duck me up again.

Any tea?
My husband was once stuck in a lift with her and she was apparently totally away with the fairies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she was going out with Channing Tatum last I heard. And she entered a singing competition in China. But I haven’t heard of her making any music in a long time.
She was frequently on the ribbon of shame on the Daily Mail’s website for her on-off romance with Channing “Mr Potatohead“ Tatum.

Tatum, I read, constantly cheated on her and his ex wife (there were whispers of overlap). There’s photos of him in his trailer online from when he would try to prove who he was to pick up ladies on Twitter and Ista.

There were also blinds about how he would dangle child support money over his ex-wife in exchange for sex post split, and that Jessie J would involve herself to try and get the payments reduced.

I also heard Tatum was one of the “naked party boys” who would turn up to gay Hollywood executive parties frequented by the likes of Bryan Singer.

All very tawdry.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
"Takes her own life" - I honestly think Epstein was offed to avoid embarrassment for the rich and powerful. If there's a risk she'll spill.....
She'll go the same way as her sheister of a father. Hell is waiting for her the grubby fucker.

I bet Andrew has suddenly regained the ability to sweat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Didn’t she and Peter Purvis have an affair?
I can’t think of many men less sexy than Peter Purvis. At any stage in his career. I’m sure that he’s a very nice man and he wasn’t unpleasant looking but he had the same antiseptic quality as Simon Groom (other Blue Peter presenter of days gone by who kept saying, “Tremendous!”).

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested! I'll be interested to see what happens to her
So much for being protected by Mossad! (Allegedly)

She should ask for her money back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Takes her own life" - I honestly think Epstein was offed to avoid embarrassment for the rich and powerful. If there's a risk she'll spill.....
Yes so do I. I cant imagine it could happen twice though. She'll be on 24 hour watch. Or if it does, the heats on Andrew as the last man standing.

Reactions: 4
I reckon that the FBI have known all along where she is. She’s been cutting deals I bet. Mossad will already have copies of the tapes, guest lists etc. She was working for them. If she does any real Time I will eat my boots.

Reactions: 12
I reckon that the FBI have known all along where she is. She’s been cutting deals I bet. Mossad will already have copies of the tapes, guest lists etc. She was working for them. If she does any real Time I will eat my boots.
Or if we want to go full red pill, then they've been tracking her and biding their time, with the higher-ups telling them to hold fire until they need a diversion. What else is going on right now that the PTB would like the heat taken off, and that her arrest would attract a lot of attention to instead?

Reactions: 7
[QUOTE
I bet Andrew has suddenly regained the ability to sweat!

Awesome comment 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t think of many men less sexy than Peter Purvis. At any stage in his career. I’m sure that he’s a very nice man and he wasn’t unpleasant looking but he had the same antiseptic quality as Simon Groom (other Blue Peter presenter of days gone by who kept saying, “Tremendous!”).

So much for being protected by Mossad! (Allegedly)

She should ask for her money back.
Simon Groom used to irritate the hell out of me by pronouncing the word "news" incorrectly as "nooze". Tosser

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i met tom zanetti in the range once. I say met, i avoided like the plague. He was dating the pretty blonde from lpve island. Hayley Hughes i think she was called. Scouser, and my god i heard her before i saw either of them and she was a good 4 aisles away 🙈 tom was looking round like 'notice us notice us please'. Hes about 5ft 5 aswell i was shocked how short he was. Hayley was about 5ft 2 dainty little thing. But shes a very good looking lass. When i left i saw his bright coloured car and tit reg plate which just screams 'notice me' 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Simon Groom used to irritate the hell out of me by pronouncing the word "news" incorrectly as "nooze". Tosser
He also did my favourite bit of BP - He was shown a collection of door knobs and hammers, and said on live children's tv, 'What a fabulous pair of knockers'. It was deliberate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
A very very bad nut, Ghislaine. Let’s hope justice prevails
I hope that you are right, but, it’s also a possibility that she will try and cut a deal in order to save herself..

i met tom zanetti in the range once. I say met, i avoided like the plague. He was dating the pretty blonde from lpve island. Hayley Hughes i think she was called. Scouser, and my god i heard her before i saw either of them and she was a good 4 aisles away 🙈 tom was looking round like 'notice us notice us please'. Hes about 5ft 5 aswell i was shocked how short he was. Hayley was about 5ft 2 dainty little thing. But shes a very good looking lass. When i left i saw his bright coloured car and tit reg plate which just screams 'notice me' 😂😂
Wasn’t Tom another one of Katie Price’s victims?? 😂

Are you getting Simon mixed up with John Craven Basil? 😉

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.