Secret Celebrity Gossip #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All Cadbuys 'chocolate' has been crap since it was bought by Mondelez. Nowadays it tastes like they wave a singular cocoa bean at a pile of sugar, then package it up.

Reactions: 23
Ooh the best autobiography I read, was Jodie Marsh’s. I know she’s hardly a zleb, and I’m really not a fan, but her book is actually really really funny. You’ll probably find it in any charity shop’s bargain bin
Keeping It Real by Jodie Marsh is THE BEST sleb autobiography I have ever read. Ever. I passed it around my work colleagues and we all loved it. Particularly the details of Fran Cosgrave’s skidmarked pants.

Reactions: 26
Corey Feldman defends MJ in his book saying he never saw anything and was never abused by him. Thing is just because it didn’t happen to him or Macauley doesn’t mean it didn’t happen to other kids.
Corey and Macaulay were child stars who had their own means even if their parents were just as crap. The kids accusing MJ of abuse were far more vulnerable and easily silenced.

Reactions: 8
Allegedly the Member of Parliament for Tatton is known as the anal queen of Westminster!
Can confirm I’ve heard the same rumour She’s known for putting it about as well

Also the tale about her being in children’s homes? Complete bull. Best friend’s dad knows her parents and her childhood was very normal

Reactions: 6
I had to listen to two very long interviews with James Safechuck and Wade Robson for work purposes, the day after Leaving Neverland was shown at Sundance. I believe them both. James in particular came over as still incredibly fragile about the whole experience and I think he's still in therapy, whereas Wade seems to have been able to move on more. Some of the documentary was cut to fit it into 2 hours with ad breaks on Channel 4 in the UK and one of the bits they didn't show here were the screeds and screeds of faxes Michael Jackson sent Wade, expressing his love for him.

Reactions: 27
It’s incredibly sad. Abuse of children is often deeply insidious and hard to prove. Grooming is such a complex psychological process that even the victims don’t always realise they have been abused. Victims of abuse have almost zero incentive to come forward, yet when they do they’re often treating as money grubbing liars.

Reactions: 24
Oh brilliant !!! I remember Della going out with her mates when she dumped Grant Bovey, and how nasty was Anthea by posing triumphantly with Grant Bovey in OK magazine (or was it Hello?). I just thought that was a really shitty thing to do to her “friend”. Then Anthea was going full on with Della’s daughters, buying them clothes makeup, lovely holidays, ponies, basically anything those girls wanted-Anthea got it fo them..
I don’t doubt that she was bitchy to Julia Bradbury, as Anthea seems to hate any women who she sees as a “threat”. When she was doing “Dancing On Ice”, you could tell how desperate she was, she would do anything to get back on ITV daytime...And it’s funny that her first husband, Peter Powell, seems to be the person who ITV get 99% of their Daytime Presenters from. I wonder why he hasn’t bothered helping Anthea to resurrect her career..

Reactions: 9
I have to say that my ex worked with Eamonn Holmes and he found him to be lovely; and me too especially when I was introduced to him at a wrap party. So if he did not like Anthea Turner, I am very inclined to believe him. So different to Gary Lineker who did not engage with the production staff (unless they were young and female, just saying).

Reactions: 22
I’ve just remembered the Katy Grin character from Absolutely Fabulous. Eddie’s horrendous TV business partner, trying to develop programmes so that she could get back on the telly. Who can Katy Grin have been based on? Who? Who???

Reactions: 13
Eamon is an absolute prick though so I tend to doubt any opinion he voices.
Oooh now I worked at a health centre and he came for a health check. I must admit he was charming, not up his own arse at all. No sign of being a pretentious prick. The same cant be said for Gloria Hunniford and Cheryl Baker.

Reactions: 23
QUOTE="TheJoanCollinsFanClub, post: 1709896, member: 80647"]
I loved those snow flake bars!! Why do Cadbury’s etc stop these bars?? I wish they would bring back Cabana Bars, Texan Bars, Fry’s 5 flavours, and I used to be obsessed with Milky Way’s, until they changed the fucking recipe!!! I still love Kinder Eggs...
[/QUOTE]

Cabana bars were my mum’s absolute favourite!

Reactions: 4
Oooh now I worked at a health centre and he came for a health check. I must admit he was charming, not up his own arse at all. No sign of being a pretentious prick. The same cant be said for Gloria Hunniford and Cheryl Baker.
Cheryl baker seems lovely , no?

Reactions: 2
I’ve just remembered the Katy Grin character from Absolutely Fabulous. Eddie’s horrendous TV business partner, trying to develop programmes so that she could get back on the telly. Who can Katy Grin have been based on? Who? Who???
Yep, Katy Grin is Anthea Turner!!! Just like Alan Partridge is Richard Madely!!! (I really miss Alan Partridge...Especially when he was living in the Linton Travel Tavern!!)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.