Secret Celebrity Gossip #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
saying that Marilyn was born in Jamaica makes me wonder if he has any connection to that horrible old toff Lady C. I’ve always thought they look similar 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another thing to be wary of is "What song was number 1 on the day you were born?"
Thanks freda, I will definitely be more aware in future ❤

Yes, his son is called Dweezil 🙄🙄
Moon Unit and Dweezil 😂 Frank must have been hoping that they would have a music career...

saying that Marilyn was born in Jamaica makes me wonder if he has any connection to that horrible old toff Lady C. I’ve always thought they look similar 😂😂
Lol they have to be the same person surely 😉

Marilyn was gorgeous in real life (big hands tho) and he def had a long affair with Gavin Rossdale.
Yes he was stunning, and he used to share a London squat with Boy George and a few others. Was there a punk singer who was found dead in their squat? Apparently was a heroin o/d, though I can’t remember her name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
thought he had been out for years. Or maybe just me as he was in Boy George's musical almost 20 years ago so I maybe just assumed
yes I thought he'd been out for years too. I dont for a minute believe 99% of actors are gay, as seems to be claimed by gossip sites but it would be far better off if those who were would just come out. Safety in numbers and all that.

Reactions: 4
Always the best place to start.

Wacko Jacko did a number on the world it is a pity he wasn’t still here to face the music.
This thread got me into listening to “kill your friends” by John Niven (most certainly not for the faint of heart but darkly funny in places)

The follow up book “kill em all” has a character called Lucius DuPré which is Michael Jackson in another name, John Niven most certainly doesn’t like Jackson and makes it quite obvious in the characterisation of him as Lucius.

listen to them on Audible if you can as they are read really well. Again, both books are not for the faint of heart...! Enjoy!!

Reactions: 5
Grayson Perry (another Richard Herring podcast interview) said that he lived in a squat with Marilyn et al for a period of time, and he was a bit scary to sit in a car with (with Marilyn at the steering wheel).

Think in Boy George's biography (Take It Like A Man) he said Marilyn's pop "career" was cut short because he was so bitchy to everyone, even record execs, and wasn't that good at schmoozing. Shame as I thought he was a bit more streetwise than that. That's all I've got about Marilyn, really.

(Marilyn's songs weren't that great, either, to be fair).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As far as I know, there is no ‘concrete’ evidence of Saville’s crimes...just lots of peoples reporting similar things.
OMFG what the duck, you implying Saville innocent!! Can't believe the shite i been reading. Aaaaaaarghhhhh!! I have not been a victim l,uckily but the pure ignorance of some people is astonding, the voices of the innocent victims should be enough concrete bleeping evidence!! Menopausal rant over😠

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What Pauline? She’s a very shrewd business woman buy all accounts, has put her wealth into a large property portfolio. Can’t see that the performing arts school brings in much though, although it’s a franchise so she’s the name and has very little involvement.
My daughter attended for 5 years, and then went on to be a helper and met Pauline a few times. It’s not about making children into great actors it’s more about giving them confidence. My daughter was very shy and going every Saturday really helped with her confidence. She even got to performer twice at the London Palladium!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
OMFG what the duck, you implying Saville innocent!! Can't believe the shite i been reading. Aaaaaaarghhhhh!! I have not been a victim l,uckily but the pure ignorance of some people is astonding, the voices of the innocent victims should be enough concrete bleeping evidence!! Menopausal rant over😠
I think @wkdlass was comparing Saville to MJ. Not implying his innocence.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Another thing to be wary of is "What song was number 1 on the day you were born?"
I still don’t get it! Surely a scammer would have to know my account number, security pin, and full name before my mother’s maiden name or first pet’s name would be of any use.

Reactions: 2
Iirc, Luke Evans was open about being gay back when he was starting out in Boy George's musical, but when he started making it in Hollywood it seemed like he went back into the closet, and there was a fauxmance with a woman in PR. I thought he had come back out of the closet again in recent years though 🤔

Reactions: 8
I think you’ve got the wrong end of the stick. Pretty sure it was relating to previous commentors saying that there was no evidence against MJ

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I met Johnny Ball once - a maths thing for kids - and he was just adorable. I wanted to be adopted by him! So warm and friendly and encouraging to a geeky kid.

Also once saw Kate Garraway in the goat pen at the local wildlife park. She was in full TV hair & makeup, massive wedge heels trying to keep up with her kids. And avoid the actual goat kids. It was glorious! Not exactly screaming 'private family time' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still don’t get it! Surely a scammer would have to know my account number, security pin, and full name before my mother’s maiden name or first pet’s name would be of any use.
Initially that’s what I thought as well, but, I think it’s a good idea to know these things for future reference xx

I met Johnny Ball once - a maths thing for kids - and he was just adorable. I wanted to be adopted by him! So warm and friendly and encouraging to a geeky kid.

Also once saw Kate Garraway in the goat pen at the local wildlife park. She was in full TV hair & makeup, massive wedge heels trying to keep up with her kids. And avoid the actual goat kids. It was glorious! Not exactly screaming 'private family time' 🤣
Last I heard, Kate Garraway’s husband was still really unwell in hospital. Does anyone know if he’s getting better?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have any tea on the Sugababes, particularly the original three? I follow Mutya on Insta and she’s always fascinated me in a weird and sort of grimy way.
I was close friends with Keisha’s cousin when I was at school. She was nice pre-Sugababes and turned into a bit of a dick after that. My friend didn’t like her very much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As far as I know, there is no ‘concrete’ evidence of Saville’s crimes...just lots of peoples reporting similar things.
True, but I totally believe the Savile allegations though. A lot of people saw things going on with their own eyes, e.g hospital and BBC staff, who had nothing to gain by validating the allegations after his death.
I just don’t believe the MJ allegations. And I’m not a crazy superfan either I don’t even listen to his music (I don’t think anyone does any more though!)

• Wow
yes I thought he'd been out for years too. I dont for a minute believe 99% of actors are gay, as seems to be claimed by gossip sites but it would be far better off if those who were would just come out. Safety in numbers and all that.
My son was at a leading drama school and there was only one straight boy in the year...maybe the other classmates just didn’t get the breaks? 😜

Reactions: 1
I think that's why I bought into his innocence at first. I really bought that whole he's just trying to relive the childhood he missed out on angle. However it has become more and more obvious that he was not a vulnerable man child, but had grown into a predator.
I agree, I watched a Louis Theroux doc and remember thinking his father sounded like he’d rather accept his son was an eternal child rather than a gay man; no excuse of course, rather perhaps how MJ came to that place.

Also I wonder why Macauley Culkin hasn’t said much esp as he must have a ton of info (I’ve always thought it’s because he’s close to Paris)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.