Secret Celebrity Gossip #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
be honest most of the time the worst ones are the low levels actors, even extras sometimes, who have an unnecessary amount of entitlement, perhaps thats why the don’t get anywhere?
I do extra work for a bit of fun occasionally and would say the same as you. The big 'stars' are often lovely and friendly and smile at the extras etc but my god the full time extras/ jobbing actors seem to think they have something to prove by being primadonnas! There are always a group of extras who are just doing it for a hobby and we'd always have an absolute blast. You could tell the jobbing actors who were basically doing what we did but maybe had a line or two. They would swan about like they were Jennifer Lawrence or something!
Great insight btw!

Reactions: 21
Absolutely no denying that T&S could be cruel at times, but they definitely knew their stuff. Everyone always looked SO much better after they'd been madeover, which is not always the case on makeover shows.

Reactions: 16
Timmy Mallet has played the organ at the church my mum goes to a few times. She’s said he’s nice but not their best player...sorry Timmy if you’re reading.

Reactions: 36
Where Im living at the moment there is a Nigerien guy who owns a record label living acriss the vourtyard. We can call him the Don.He has a steady stream of African peeps mostly grime artists wafting through our complex spitting raps, smoking weed partying . Various dudes come in Stormzy is 72 years old being a regular, I think hes driving the silver G wagon with black lives matters logo on its doors and hood of the car. I need to do some more research on faces so i recognise the others...will report back with covert imagery so perhaps we can ID them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 52
Bonus points if one of them is Andi Peters

Reactions: 71
Work in a high end jewellers in Cambridge. We used to get the odd well known face cone in .
Bill Nighy from (Love Actually , Shaun of the dead ...numerous films) wandered into our jewellery shop . He was immaculately dressed and absolutely lovely . Bought a stunning piece of jewellery for his partner . Asked lots of questions and was just very friendly and down to earth .
Kate Aide the news correspondent was lovely so polite and friendly .

Germaine Greer was very intimidating . She has a presence but puts you on edge . Well meaning though .

Lionel Blair was just grumpy and off hand .

gwyneth Paltrow walked past . We hoped she would come in but she didn’t . She was filming Ted & Sylvia at the time . The people surrounding her were presumably telling her what she could and couldn’t do .

Alfie Allen from game of thrones was just chilling outside our shop . Very down to earth , unassuming and friendly . Smiling at people who no doubt recognised him .

Reactions: 20
The early threads were fun. Things like "I met my childhood hero in Sainsburys when I was 7 and had my photo taken with him" and "My Auntie's neighbour is soap star X. I met her once and she was lovely"

Stuff like that. A bit of a laugh. I come on here (well I used to) in order to get away from the seriousness of everything that's happening at the moment.
[/QUOTE]
OMG, this! I can’t get my head round why people would visit a celebrity gossip thread then start arguing about politics, religion, terfs (whatever the fuck they are) or, even worse, talking about child murders etc. Seriously people, this thread’s not for you

Reactions: 65
Oh Jonathon Rhys Meyers...

Reactions: 15
OOooh anyone gots any more tea/gossip on him?
I met him at a comic con in October and he’s only 5’7/5’8 but smelt wonderfully expensive. He was lovely and when I got my pic with him he gave me this big bear hug which I didn’t expect.

Reactions: 11
OMG, this! I can’t get my head round why people would visit a celebrity gossip thread then start arguing about politics, religion, terfs (whatever the fuck they are) or, even worse, talking about child murders etc. Seriously people, this thread’s not for you
[/QUOTE]
I’m still waiting to meet my childhood hero...... I am giving myself until a target.... it must be done by the time I am 50 my my the clock is ticking a little quicker

Reactions: 9
I’m still waiting to meet my childhood hero...... I am giving myself until a target.... it must be done by the time I am 50 my my the clock is ticking a little quicker
[/QUOTE]
I don’t think people intentionally derail this thread. It can easily happen as there’s a shed load of material that crosses over. It gets back on track as soon as its pointed out its going off on a tangent.

Reactions: 13
Not exactly gossip but I read this amusing true story yesterday about England goal keeper Peter Shilton, who apparently takes himself incredibly seriously.
A few years ago he was goalkeeper/manager of a struggling team (I think Plymouth Argyle???) - anyway he was giving them a motivational talk to help stop them being relegated to the lower divisions.
He ended up with 'well if we work hard we can definitely come back - like a pheasant rising from the ashes'. Awkward silence, then one of the players says - 'Er I think you might mean phoenix'. To which Shilton irritably replies 'well I knew it began with an F'.

Reactions: 72
It's secret celeb gossip though, so it is going to cross into some dodgy areas. It's not actually about how nice Andi Peters is. Agree it shouldn't get into any random debates for too long though.

I like the insider information about how people really are, especially when people make their career about how nice they are, and they're actually a twat.

Reactions: 17
If we’re doing childhood supermarket encounters then I met Wolf from Gladiators in mine. He was in the local panto, and he was very nice!

i also briefly met Judi Dench in a theatre. My mum was freaking out, I had no idea who she was, so my mum sent me over to ask for an autograph just so that she could come with me and say a few words to her.
I also met Paul Weller once a few years ago, got a photo and asked for an autograph for my brother as he’s a massive Paul Weller fan. Again he was really nice, but once we’d approached him a crowd started to gather and his ‘people’ moved him on. It was outside the BBC building so I think they were just people that worked there rather than his own little entourage though.

Reactions: 12
My Granda was a cabbie and hated Gloria Hunniford. If she came on TV he’d switch it off.

He was an easy going man but Gloria apparently swore like a trouper in his cab and he disliked her for that. If she was mentioned he’d always say “she’s no lady”. He’s been gone many years now and I have a potty-mouth but I probably wouldn’t swear in his earshot if he was still with us.

Reactions: 29
Trying to organise an Internet forum thread and make rules is like trying to hold back a tidal wave with a broken spatula.
I want, no I NEED to know that Andi Peters is a great guy. The post that mentioned Keith Chegwin yesterday was the best post on here in bloody days.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.