Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roughly 90% of men seem to get grumpy at 55. Most of them will not be sexy.
I feel I should have been quite specific with my fantasy. Grumpy yes, but moaner NO. Kind of takes ‘gets things DONE’ grumpy, not sitting in armchair in stained T-shirt moany.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The topic was 'grumpy buggers we'd like to shag' to be fair.
Haha, my apologies! Well in that case I’ll take one for team and go for Piers Morgan.

I’d probably give Roy a bash too in all fairness but that Cork accent makes my ears itch! 🙉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I feel I should have been quite specific with my fantasy. Grumpy yes, but moaner NO. Kind of takes ‘gets things DONE’ grumpy, not sitting in armchair in stained T-shirt moany.
You're tell me that you wouldn't give Onslo from Keeping Up Appearances a go??????

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve taken one for the team and watched the Bridgerton sex scene. Not a huge fan of Nicola Coughlan but it was nice to see a lass who deviates from the beauty standard getting her knockers out for a change, although as usual, it was mostly female nudity. Don’t think we even got a glimpse of his arse, it was ‘tastefully’ covered up with a blanket.
There’s absolutely zero chemistry between them though.

Reactions: 20
I’ve taken one for the team and watched the Bridgerton sex scene. Not a huge fan of Nicola Coughlan but it was nice to see a lass who deviates from the beauty standard getting her knockers out for a change, although as usual, it was mostly female nudity. Don’t think we even got a glimpse of his arse, it was ‘tastefully’ covered up with a blanket.
There’s absolutely zero chemistry between them though.
I imagine it no longer applies but I once read that films & TV shows would get higher age ratings for male nudity than female, which was quite surprising.

Don't think it applied to arses, though!

Considering most of the audience for Bridgerton is (probably straight) women you'd think they'd be more about the men getting their kit off.

Reactions: 11
Considering most of the audience for Bridgerton is (probably straight) women you'd think they'd be more about the men getting their kit off.
That’s what I liked about Outlander (the first season). I’d say it was equal (Claire’s) boobs and (Jamie’s) arse.
I always respect an actor who gets his cock out on screen as well (Josh O Connor and even Barry Keoghan spring to mind, although BK is more for comedy value than anything).

Reactions: 4
True Blood was great for male nudity, I've probably seen Alexander Skarsgard's arse more often than I've seem my husband's! 😍🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
For the Roy Keane fans, this is a parody Twitter account, imagining what his film reviews would be like!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Haha, my apologies! Well in that case I’ll take one for team and go for Piers Morgan.

I’d probably give Roy a bash too in all fairness but that Cork accent makes my ears itch! 🙉
About Roy Keane

If you sit on his face you won't have to listen to him, problem solved

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.