Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had forgotten that I never shared the Tom Hardy tea I heard...

A few years ago I think he was widely praised for tackling a moped/scooter thief. My friend was in the area at the time and said that that wasn't what happened.
---
I've googled since though and two guys were definitely arrested for theft so perhaps it was a different incident. Pretty sure it happened at night though and the stories say the arrests happened in the afternoon. So perhaps there's another moped story floating around? I've edited my post anyway as I don't want to go around saying stuff which might not be true!
So what did happen?

Reactions: 8
Dick Strawbridge's first wife, Bridget, lives in Cornwall now I think and is happily married. She writes nature books. She seems a very gentle soul and always looked clearly uncomfortable being on that TV programme where Dick was doing stuff like making baths out of rusty corrugated iron.
Did Dick leave her for Angela? Looking at timelines it seems a distinct possibility.
Yeah the official line is they met through having the same agent but there looks to be some possible overlap.
Brigid seemed so grounded and sensible and it was quite an interesting series. The subsequent ones were just Dick and James so maybe she just wasnt comfortable being on screen.

Reactions: 9
Saw the much vaunted Bridgerton sex scene on reddit. Her still making stank face and him still looking like Brooklyn Beckham slapped with a wet fish.

Sam Heughan might have a rival for worst TV sex face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had forgotten that I never shared the Tom Hardy tea I heard...

A few years ago I think he was widely praised for tackling a moped/scooter thief. My friend was in the area at the time and said that that wasn't what happened.
---
I've googled since though and two guys were definitely arrested for theft so perhaps it was a different incident. Pretty sure it happened at night though and the stories say the arrests happened in the afternoon. So perhaps there's another moped story floating around? I've edited my post anyway as I don't want to go around saying stuff which might not be true!
Speaking of tackling robbers

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So what did happen?
The problem is that my friend said Tom got into a row with one of them because he was drunk and angry. But the news reports state that they were both arrested for theft and that's not likely to have happened if they hadn't been thieves. I will ask my friend and confirm. Should've done that before but it never occurred to me to Google!

Reactions: 9
Both those things can true though, he could’ve been pissed and angry and they could have been thieves.plus the police are much more likely to let of a celeb, let’s be honest.
Plus, it will have been Toms PR giving the story to the press, so putting a good spin on it for their client makes sense.

Reactions: 8
The problem is that my friend said Tom got into a row with one of them because he was drunk and angry. But the news reports state that they were both arrested for theft and that's not likely to have happened if they hadn't been thieves. I will ask my friend and confirm. Should've done that before but it never occurred to me to Google!
I've mentioned before that my husband was good friends with Tom in their younger years. He was always getting into fights (very heavy hard drug and alcohol use), so this wouldn't surprise me in the least.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I do NOT to derail the thread, but I’ve realised that I really like grumpy men. Roy Keane, Jack Dee, Cillian Murphy.

OOFT!
Jose mourinho would get it right in the dickhole too. He’s an arrogant prick of course but still……yes please or should I say sim por favor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Jose mourinho would get it right in the dickhole too. He’s an arrogant prick of course but still……yes please or should I say sim por favor
'Right in the dickhole' this has made me laugh out loud in the office on my tea break

• Haha
Reactions: 30
'Right in the dickhole' this has made me laugh out loud in the office on my tea break
For some reason I read 'Right in the dickhole' in a Welsh accent and that made it even funnier - 😆 - (no idea why)!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd definitely not say no to Jose but he looks like he'd bring you all his troubles and be a bit of a moaner whereas Roy is just grumpy. I'd climb him like a tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There are the men who are born a bit grumpy – they can be sexy in that no-nonsense Roy Keane way.

Then there are the ones who turn grumpy on their 55th birthday and start fussing about bin collection dates – considerably less sexy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
There are the men who are born a bit grumpy – they can be sexy in that no-nonsense Roy Keane way.

Then there are the ones who turn grumpy on their 55th birthday and start fussing about bin collection dates – considerably less sexy
Yeah, I can see the appeal of a slightly surly man. A Victor Meldrew type who grumbles about everything, not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jose? 🤢 It’s all about Klopp for me if we’re talking sexy football managers!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.