Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Agree. I regularly go back and watch it when I need cheering it up. Or just recite the whole thing to myself (doing the voices of each individual housemate) which I know off by heart, when I can’t be arsed to look it up on YouTube (soz. It was a fantastic piece of entertainment).
Yeah when I need to try and do an English accent for some reason (I’m in NI) I instantly think of this and I can do it perfectly.

There’s a guy on tik tok who has done a song version of it and other classics and he is brilliant.

Reactions: 1

Serene Serena

VIP Member
This is so true! I used to quite enjoy some of her earlier tunes. But she stopped being a singer/writer and started being a marketeer. Things became a bit samey and it all seems so orchestrated now. All the diss tracks are a little boring and predictable. I think her duet with FATM really showed how meh a singer she was too
FATM? Florence and the Machine?

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
yes she was singing - first the sound quality was a reasonable excuse, but then, once that improved, it was the worst performance I have heard live on radio in a long time.
Ooh I’ve seen it now, not great 😬
Its up on Rylans page, I've certainly heard worst!
thank you, I did have a quick look online before but didn’t see anything, didn’t check his page tho

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I've just watched the new Eminem video. His dancing is very stiff. Has he had an injury or something?