Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EL1976

What happened to her was terrible but she has really been brave.
It’s partly why I don’t find milkshaking politicians funny no matter how much I disagree with them. When you see it happen live I always have a couple of seconds of thinking the worst. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
Did they ever find her attacker Stefan Sylvestre after he left the county when he was released on license or has he been returned to the UK?

Reactions: 2
Well no, you were saying it doesn't happen in the UK, when it does. And I was saying oh its okay for Jewish people cos it "only" happens everywhere else.
As you say prejudices aren't acceptable,
It just seems labour politicians in particular have a taste for antisemitism
My point was simply explaining that training means nothing and is just saying what people want to hear like politicians always do. Also, that I agree with the point she made about prejudice and racism being different things. At no point was I saying one is worse than the other, I was merely pointing out the difference.

Hedylamar

Patsy Kensit was a very successful child actress and was in numerous TV programmes and films in the 70's & 80's. I'm a little younger than her and remember seeing her in Diana, Frost in May, Luna, Silas Marner, Great Expectations, The Bluebird and Hanover Street (to name a few). A couple of weeks ago she turned up on Talking Pictures TV in a 1973 episode of The Brothers.
She was in a film about a group of convent schoolgirls solving mysterious goings on in 1940s England too.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Under his given name of Colin Routh, wasn’t he prosecuted for having a relationship with an underaged girl ? It led to him being booted out of Black Lace for a while in 1986 (though this is not being mentioned in any of the reports)
Was he? Ugh. No mention of that anywhere online.

L3moning

VIP Member

The press who made Ruth out to look bad by making out she left Eamonn because she didn't want to be his carer with his health issues are looking rather stupid now it's come out he brought it on himself.
Shocking! Or not!

I really liked the series with josie Gibson. I remember being enthralled by the love story between her and John James. And hating posho Ben at the start but very quickly finding everything he did hilarious.
Almost laughed up a lung when Andrew stone (whoooooooo?) taught them how to sing don’t stop believing.
I didn’t like Steve that year. He was boring and was definitely hoping to win because of his disability

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I was at uni when it was the Nadia/Jason/Victor series and my housemates and I cut a dartboard with Jason’s face on out of a tabloid paper and put it up on the wall. We couldn’t hack him at all. Choicy choicy.
I sat on the table next to the one Nadia was as in the Oxo Tower.
My friend had no idea who she was but kept chatting to her and she was getting edgy as she was trying to negotiate a contract for something

L3moning

VIP Member
The Sugarbabes were second only to The Inkspots for bizarre lineup arguments and multiple lineups claiming to be the "real" one

SaLou

VIP Member
I don’t know how to! She does have a thread but it’s a super rave thread full of mega fans that had emotional hangovers the day after listening to her latest album 😬
Just go to the Traditional Celebs forum and click 'post thread' in the top right corner