Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

H.R. Pufnstuf

She was in Quiet as a nun the armchair thriller with the faceless nun in the rocking chair
No!😰 Just when I’d managed to forget about last week’s discussion of it. Left me with a fear of empty churches since childhood.(but luckily not of nuns as I went to a Convent secondary)

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Britbloke

Cameron, Jon Tickle (a small light in the dullness), Elizabeth etc. was series four.
Who was the girl they were trying to set Cameron up with?

My mate went into Marks and Spencers (in Redditch, natch) after that series and one of the floor staff was staring at him in a "Don't you recognise me?" manner.

Eventually twigged it was her above from Big Brother :rolleyes:

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Diane Abbott gets mad abuse and it’s horrible, and unjustified.
That said, I can’t really respect a labour MP sending their kid to private school, sorry not sorry.
That was mentioned on what I was watching on You Tube. Diane's answer was that sometimes you just have to be a parent.
The people discussing her were saying they like her as a person but not necessarily her politics.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
She does get some muck thrown at jer . But she’s a little racisit as well. Her and Michael portillo used to have that late political TV programme and she would talk absolute dribble when it came to parenting black family V white familys.. she held some obnoxious views and just cast her unqualified opinions out there ..
She also made a total arse of herself on radio with Nick Ferrari when being interviewed about policing .. she had no clue on the numbers and was left with her arse in her hands again ..
What did she say about parenting as a white family vs a black family?

Restless Native

VIP Member
It hasn't been on the Beeb since 2012 and I refuse to pay Amazon for each episode. Might as well buy the box set.

Inside no. 9 is ending and I'm not sure how to cope. Aside from going to the theatre show next year 🫠
Oh where is the theatre show?

Reactions: 1

littlepup

VIP Member
Nah, that series, when Cameron won, was just mainly dull. It came after series three with Jade and think they were trying to damp it all down a bit after the criticism that got, but there’s a reason series five ramped up the craziness again. The first series, when the participants had no idea how popular it was, is the only one that was really much of a study in how people trapped in a house together behave without manipulation.
Cameron, Jon Tickle (a small light in the dullness), Elizabeth etc. was series four.
Ah I’ve obviously got it backward with Jon, thought he earlier, my mistake but I’m talking about series 2 Elizabeth
With Brian and Paul and Helen.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I can't help but feel the Nicola Coughlan's
Saw the Aisling Bea pregnancy late last night when I was doom scrolling and my tired brain thought “that’s a decent prosthetic”. Still quite surprised.
Hate those photos. I find them really unappealing and unnecessary.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I love people like Pats for marrying eleventy billion times. I feel there are not enough Liz Taylor's/Zsa Zsa’s in the world
Is she still with that older guy? The one who she got engaged to really quickly then broke it off?

Just catching up, re. Gail Platt - is Corrie worth watching? I'm a Neighbours and Eastenders girl but always up for a new addiction.