Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few years ago when he was in Y8, my son’s English class watched and studied a couple of Tales of the Unexpected episodes at school. They watched the lamb joint murder one and The Landlady. The creepiest for me is Flypaper. Used to be on YouTube but I can’t find it now.

Reactions: 11
She was asked about it and answered it was down to race. She said she was 'scolded' by the woman while the other women who 'didn't look like her' were left alone.

This may have been the case but who were the other women? Ones who were actually starring in the movies at Cannes or other randoms like her? Was she actually in a movie? Security woman might not have even known who she was so it could have been innocent just getting the random woman off stage to make room for the star of one of the movies…

Reactions: 11
I was scared by Armchair Thriller, especially Quiet as a nun episode with the nun with no face in a rocking chair .
Still freaked out by rocking chairs to this day .
I hate the Tales of the unexpected theme , really sinister.
Me too!

Reactions: 4
Don’t know if I have seen event horizon but I want to give it a go.
The worst horror movie I watched had this white owl that appeared in the window- no idea what it was but I remember watching it and then going to the kitchen for a glass of water and Mr Grifty helpfully shouted in that he saw the owl at the window and I ran out terrified of it.

Reactions: 7
I haven't seen Event Horizon, but I know the story.

And I also know that the creators denied it was intended to be a Warhammer 40k prequel, but given how litigious Games Workshop are that comes under "they would, wouldn't they?"

Reactions: 2
That would make sense. Though a couple of months ago I saw this post of this American woman on tik tok innocently taking a clip of her son coming out of his first day of school and she had put that version of ‘sweet child of Mine’ on as the backing track and I found myself inside full of fear about him getting into the car! 😂

Anyway back to celebs. I think that Nicola Coughlin girl from bridgerton etc is overrated.
I agree. I also think (possibly incorrectly) that success has gone to her head a bit.
---
From Popbitch:

Which comedian had to spend a small fortune on post-production for a recent special? The loud sniffing after each and every punchline proved so distracting, an editor had to be hired to snip them all out...

Can only think Jimmy Carr with a recent special.
I read that as Jimmy Carter!😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nicola is the new poster girl for "plus sized women" when she's actually just a very normal sized woman. I can see why young girls like her. She makes them feel good about themselves and I think they need that in this day and age of the Kardashians.

Reactions: 13
I see our old friend Tom Hiddles is pictured in the DM today out with his flatmate 😂
Is it just me who always thinks he looks like he needs a shower? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nicola is the new poster girl for "plus sized women" when she's actually just a very normal sized woman. I can see why young girls like her. She makes them feel good about themselves and I think they need that in this day and age of the Kardashians.
She's also really short which means she's a breath of fresh hair in the melee of tall, skinny women who don't look like the average woman.

Reactions: 12
Kelly Rowland was pretty nasty to Tulisa on the X Factor too. I remember reading an inerwiew with Tulisa saying she didn’t know what she’d done to offend her, - she had merely criticised one of Kellys acts songs one week ( which was her job) and Kelly basically refused to speak to her after that and would only talk to Gary Barlow.
Who was also nasty to Tulisa, on air.
Barlow is definitely not as nice as he likes to portray. He gives of such an air of superiority

Reactions: 19
A few years ago when he was in Y8, my son’s English class watched and studied a couple of Tales of the Unexpected episodes at school. They watched the lamb joint murder one and The Landlady. The creepiest for me is Flypaper. Used to be on YouTube but I can’t find it now.
Can watch it on dailymotion....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sky arts uaually has a lot of them on Sat/Sunday mornings, I recorded as many as I could and binged them :D

Reactions: 5
Don’t know if I have seen event horizon but I want to give it a go.
The worst horror movie I watched had this white owl that appeared in the window- no idea what it was but I remember watching it and then going to the kitchen for a glass of water and Mr Grifty helpfully shouted in that he saw the owl at the window and I ran out terrified of it.
Yes!! And the main character kept waking up at a certain time? Then my husband woke up at that time that night and freaked out 😂

The Mirror and Sun recently went with a story about the arrest of a TV Football Pundit, I've not seen anything on Tattle as yet. If allegations are true scumbag needs to be outed and locked up.

R@pe of a child under 10 years old

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The Mirror and Sun recently went with a story about the arrest of a TV Football Pundit, I've not seen anything on Tattle as yet. If allegations are true scumbag needs to be outed and locked up.

R@pe of a child under 10 years old
it’s mentioned extensively in this thread.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.