Secret Celebrity Gossip #160

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be mixing him up with someone else, probably someone who was on Strictly. I'm only 44 so it's not that big of a difference anyway.

Reactions: 4
I don't know why they're posting this now. He's been "outed" I don't know how many times at this point.

Yet people still quote CDAN stuff like it's gospel. And probably will keep doing so.
The site used to be good years back. Sure most of the blinds were BS or stuff already known but it was the banter people stayed for. Over the last few years though, it's turned into a political site with people deliberately tit-stirring and calling out anyone who isn't on the right side of the tracks while spewing out MAGA crap. So many of the old crowd have disappeared because of it but rather than get rid of those deliberately trolling and causing tit, they ban everyone else.

Reactions: 9
The site used to be good years back. Sure most of the blinds were BS or stuff already known but it was the banter people stayed for. Over the last few years though, it's turned into a political site with people deliberately tit-stirring and calling out anyone who isn't on the right side of the tracks while spewing out MAGA crap. So many of the old crowd have disappeared because of it but rather than get rid of those deliberately trolling and causing tit, they ban everyone else.
The stans infected it as well, planting blinds about celebs they didn't like or girlfriends of their male crushes who they were jealous of.

The ones obsessed with Benedict Cumberbatch are still submitting fake blinds about his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently, the upcoming Bridget Jones film has Leo Woodall and Chiwetel Ejiofor as Bridget’s love interests, with Hugh Grant lurking in the background, but Colin Firth is not in the picture
Mark Darcy is dead

Now this is probably OT, but for the life of me, I cannot understand why they would do that? They replaced Hugh Grant with Patrick Dempsey for the third one, and fair play to them, the third film was actually better than the second one, but nobody wants the fourth without Mark Darcy. It’s so unnecessary :(

It’s like GoT and SATC all over again - and just like that, let’s kill the franchise and piss on the original.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Apparently, the upcoming Bridget Jones film has Leo Woodall and Chiwetel Ejiofor as Bridget’s love interests, with Hugh Grant lurking in the background, but Colin Firth is not in the picture
Mark Darcy is dead

Now this is probably OT, but for the life of me, I cannot understand why they would do that?
That’s the plot of the fourth book, which is why she has different love interests.

Reactions: 14
Mark Darcy is dead

Now this is probably OT, but for the life of me, I cannot understand why they would do that? They replaced Hugh Grant with Patrick Dempsey for the third one, and fair play to them, the third film was actually better than the second one, but nobody wants the fourth without Mark Darcy. It’s so unnecessary :(

It’s like GoT and SATC all over again - and just like that, let’s kill the franchise and piss on the original.
It's adapted from the book though? If that's the plot of the book then that's what the film will show.

Reactions: 14
I remember the good old days when a lot of people were convinced it was Robert Downey Jr who was Enty 🤣
The good old days of hmmmm (I was convinced).

Tattle had our own hmmmmm, Tom hiddlestone, page 3 model, Angelina Jolie's lover (i was not convinced - probably just an Alan the accounts assistant🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Tattle had our own hmmmmm, Tom hiddlestone, page 3 model, Angelina Jolie's lover (i was not convinced - probably just an Alan the accounts assistant🤣)
I was actually taken in by that right at the very beginning 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mark Darcy is dead

Darcy dies in the book. Fans hated it. It’s why the third film was made with the pregnancy story. I truly loved Bridget but not looking forward to this film really.

Reactions: 15

I thought it was Scarlett Johansen and CarmennElecrra she was lovers with 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Darcy dies in the book. Fans hated it. It’s why the third film was made with the pregnancy story. I truly loved Bridget but not looking forward to this film really.
Ripping the absolute arse out of it now. I haven't seen the 3rd film but I hated the 2nd one

Reactions: 6
Just seen
Get yourself over to the Baby Reindeer thread - things are taking a very very peculiar turn!!!! 😱😱😔
---
I thought it was Scarlett Johansen and CarmennElecrra she was lovers with 😂😂😂😂😂
It would be easier to list the Hollywood stars who hadn’t begged for a go on her, so smokin’ hot was our middle-aged, ex-page 3, Linda Lusardi wannabe 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.