Secret Celebrity Gossip #159

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Katie Holmes. She certainly was not stupid in her plan to get away. She clearly knew what Nicole Kidman lost and wasn’t going to lose her only daughter in the same way. I say Bravo to the woman

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think Katie Holmes was very young, impressionable and had no idea what was really in store for her. I doubt the Kelly Holmes story because the woman lined up for him before Katie was Sophia Vergara. Seems odd as Kelly is really not his type! There was another one lined up too, I can’t remember who it was though. I do think Katie was a nice down to earth girl who got caught up in it all. She is from a solid family and I bet Dad watched it play out from the start. I’d say he planned it before Katie even realised she’d been sucked in to a cult! I think he was groomed in to Scientology by his first wife. She was already in it when they met. They have to much on him, for him to ever leave now!

Reactions: 25
I wonder if he signed away his rights to seeing Suri in return for KH’s silence?
Apparently he hasn’t seen her since the split.
He chooses not to see Suri because his religion prevents mixing with people closely who aren’t in that religion. That’s why his children with Nicole Kidman can’t see her, if they kept up a mother/child relationship with her they’d be banished.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
That is no ‘religion’ is it if you can’t mix with non cult members. How it’s not been shut down and banned I don’t know it just seems a lot of brainwashing of vulnerable people and charging money for their stupid reprogramming while holding beancans 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You can’t just say he was vile and not tell us why!!

go on, spill the tea 😂
I was young, early 20s and I was sent to get a video message of him for an awards ceremony I was organising. He did do it for free but he was really mean kept saying how unprofessional it all was and treated me like I was a pleb. I enjoy dining out on it now lol but at the time it did upset me. I’ve boycotted his products ever since 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I was young, early 20s and I was sent to get a video message of him for an awards ceremony I was organising. He did do it for free but he was really mean kept saying how unprofessional it all was and treated me like I was a pleb. I enjoy dining out on it now lol but at the time it did upset me. I’ve boycotted his products ever since 😂
He sounds like a twit

Reactions: 12
I think I read Tom Cruise can now stop his child care payments of £400,000pa now Suri is 18. But agreed to pay for her if she goes to college.

(I know that amount is huge, but in the grand scheme of things I thought it would be more tbh. I suppose Katie got a massive settlement).

Reactions: 16
He chooses not to see Suri because his religion prevents mixing with people closely who aren’t in that religion. That’s why his children with Nicole Kidman can’t see her, if they kept up a mother/child relationship with her they’d be banished.
I wonder if her and Nicole were in communication about it.

Reactions: 10
Seems like you can pick and choose then? Surely the actors he works with can't all be scientologists too? 🙄

Reactions: 13
I have no idea who that is. Can someone enlighten me please?
Taylor Zakhar Perez (starred in Kissing Booth 2, and Red White and Royal Blue).

Or god as I like to call him 😅

There's a thirst/rave thread for him and Nicholas Galitzine in the rave section

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Seems like you can pick and choose then? Surely the actors he works with can't all be scientologists too? 🙄
I listened to Simon Pegg interview and he mentioned a little about working with Tom and getting along with him. He said something along the lines of they were friends but he didn’t know/ask about his personal life which I found odd. Perhaps it’s all strictly business?

Reactions: 18
I listened to Simon Pegg interview and he mentioned a little about working with Tom and getting along with him. He said something along the lines of they were friends but he didn’t know/ask about his personal life which I found odd. Perhaps it’s all strictly business?
I don't know if that's odd, there's plenty of colleagues I'm friendly with but don't ask about life outside work. You may pick up stuff along the way but not directly ask.

I guess it also depends on the job and work environment. I think offices are more likely to have people talk more as you're sat at a desk 8 hours a day

Reactions: 18
Am I the only person who couldn’t care less about Taylor Swift releasing her album/double album or whatever? I usually don’t have any particular feelings about her either way but I’m sick of hearing about her all the time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 131
So is Nicky Clarke small in stature then? Also I watched some documentary on YouTube about Scientology, Tom Cruise & they rumoured that Suri was fathered by Top Thetan David Miscavige (sp) 😃

Reactions: 2
Yeah, it’s just close relationships. I worked with a Jehovah’s Witness before and he was obviously allowed to work with us but he couldn’t come out to lunch or come along to weddings or outside work things because his church (maybe all JW churches I’m not sure) didn’t want their people mixing with non JWs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Yeah, it’s just close relationships. I worked with a Jehovah’s Witness before and he was obviously allowed to work with us but he couldn’t come out to lunch or come along to weddings or outside work things because his church (maybe all JW churches I’m not sure) didn’t want their people mixing with non JWs.
Oh I need to start saying I'm JW then so I can easily get out of all the outside work crap 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.