Secret Celebrity Gossip #159

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He chooses not to see Suri because his religion prevents mixing with people closely who aren’t in that religion. That’s why his children with Nicole Kidman can’t see her, if they kept up a mother/child relationship with her they’d be banished.
So he’d rather choose practicing some crackpot religion over seeing his own child? I’m sorry but to me that’s fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I wonder if he signed away his rights to seeing Suri in return for KH’s silence?
Apparently he hasn’t seen her since the split.
Maybe he doesn't care because he's not really her biological father. Rumors are he's never been particularly fertile. That might be a part of why everyone's lips are sealed - if Katie or Tom complain about him not seeing Suri, the truth will come out. And if Tommy Davis impregnated me, I'd want to take that info to my hellish grave.

Reactions: 15
Am I the only person who couldn’t care less about Taylor Swift releasing her album/double album or whatever? I usually don’t have any particular feelings about her either way but I’m sick of hearing about her all the time
No, you’re not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Am I the only person who couldn’t care less about Taylor Swift releasing her album/double album or whatever? I usually don’t have any particular feelings about her either way but I’m sick of hearing about her all the time
Is she addicted to releasing albums? I feel like she drops a new album every six months. Take some time off and enjoy your billions, Tay. Please.

Reactions: 38
No, you’re not 😂
I've been listening to the album all day and it is OK, nothing terrible but I do find Taylor Swift bland. I am so glad Madonna was around when I was younger, Taylor is so conversative in comparison.

Reactions: 31
I was pregnant at the same time as Katie, although a couple of months ahead. She always looked too pregnant to me, so I can totally buy into the already pregnant rumours. I remember pics of them walking when she was supposedly about 3 months and her belly button was already prominent through her clothes.

Reactions: 19
I was pregnant at the same time as Katie, although a couple of months ahead. She always looked too pregnant to me, so I can totally buy into the already pregnant rumours. I remember pics of them walking when she was supposedly about 3 months and her belly button was already prominent through her clothes.
This has reminded me - I was pregnant at the same time as Victoria Beckham.
She looked like she’d swallowed a melon whole, and I looked like I’d swallowed the Michelin man 😂 😂 it was so depressing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sigh.
Nobody believes this. I like her on The Traitors but I'm getting fed up of Winkleman's tiresome 'I'm so down to earth, completely unvain and eat like a horse' bollocks.
Claudia winkleman is brilliant ad libber but its the same silliness/quirkiness and she's become a try-hard.

Reactions: 14
Claudia winkleman is brilliant ad libber but its the same silliness/quirkiness and she's become a try-hard.
I heard her on Radio 4 recently - Room 101 with Paul Merton. It actually was quite painful tbh. She can't seem to talk normally any more. Lots of anecdotes about her supposed self loathing and frankly unbelievable stories about embarrassing herself. Lots of 'oh I eat 4 packets of Hobnobs in the bath - I'm disgusting' type stuff. Nobody in the audience was laughing very much so she just ramped it all up. She reminds me of Caitlin Moran in that way.
She's best friends with Victoria CM. Imagine being in the same room 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thank god someone else said it, I'm always reluctant to say that I don't like Taylor as the overwhelming majority of people seem to like her!

Reactions: 39
Thank god someone else said it, I'm always reluctant to say that I don't like Taylor as the overwhelming majority of people seem to like her!
I popped over to the TS thread, thinking it would be bitching but it's a rave thread! I don't mind few of her songs, just don't like her - there's a mean girl smugginess about her, even in her music videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don't think they do, but the constant news about her makes you think that.
I'm baffled at her popularity though.

Reactions: 30
Sigh.
Nobody believes this. I like her on The Traitors but I'm getting fed up of Winkleman's tiresome 'I'm so down to earth, completely unvain and eat like a horse' bollocks.
I thought upper crust disappeared years ago

They were nice though.

Reactions: 10
I popped over to the TS thread, thinking it would be bitching but it's a rave thread! I don't mind few of her songs, just don't like her - there's a mean girl smugginess about her, even in her music videos.
I looked at the Taylor Swift thread and they're definitely fans but they're not demented fans. It's the demented fans who blow my mind. The way they obsesssssssss over Swift's love life and are ready to go to war against any bloke who's perceived to have done her wrong.

Reactions: 18
I looked at the Taylor Swift thread and they're definitely fans but they're not demented fans. It's the demented fans who blow my mind. The way they obsesssssssss over Swift's love life and are ready to go to war against any bloke who's perceived to have done her wrong.
Not bitching about the fans, just disappointed it wasn't like the other threads on the Tattle traditional celeb forum- there were no haters just a nice thread! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.