Secret Celebrity Gossip #159

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a friend who is obsessed with TS, I really don't get it. She's not an impressionable teen or 20 something either, she's in her 40s! She spends stupid money on seeing her (and has to get up close so we are talking several hundred pounds that she gets on resale sites!) and tweets her things about how she is a queen and can do no wrong.

I genuinley don't understand it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Most of the time I find it easy to avoid celebs that I’m not arsed about but Taylor Swift is bleeping insidious. All over Twitter and Instagram and while I don’t really have anything (much) against her, I just don’t understand why she’s so popular. She’s Bridget Jones for millennials (average, awkward white girl who whines incessantly about how she can’t hold onto a boyfriend, except she does it through the medium of song rather than a diary)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I don't know why anyone would have relationship with her. All she does is write songs about how awful her ex's are and how it's all their fault. I can't wait for the Travis Kelce album :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Nicky Clarke had a haircare line in Boots in the late 90s which smelt SO GOOD. Plus it was in shiny silver cans and very swanky for my 6th form self 😁 I mourn it (and my younger better haired self) to this day.

Edit: sorry I just realised how behind I am in writing this post. Sorry to hear he was vile to you though runner1 🙁 I only liked him for his fancy conditioner.
I used to work in Boots as a sixth former and I used to love the Charles Worthington range

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not bitching about the fans, just disappointed it wasn't like the other threads on the Tattle traditional celeb forum- there were no haters just a nice thread! 😂
to be fair it is a bit strange that there isn't an anti-Swift thread. Every minor celeb who once came 7th on X Factor has one, but not Taylor?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Apart from shake it off or whatever it was called (which I loathed) I knew none of her songs. Then recently there was a documentary about The Spice Girls and as they rolled the credits "The Man" was playing. I liked it immediately so looked on YT and there it was by Taylor Swift!

Reactions: 4
I don't know why anyone would have relationship with her. All she does is write songs about how awful her ex's are and how it's all their fault. I can't wait for the Travis Kelce album :rolleyes:
I always wonder how long it’s going to take her to work out that the common denominator in all her failed relationships is her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
I think Swifty picks unsuitable men to date simply as a good source of song writing material. How long was she with Harry Styles for? A few months? She got a LOT of songs out of the particular publicity stunt,

Reactions: 22
Thank god someone else said it, I'm always reluctant to say that I don't like Taylor as the overwhelming majority of people seem to like her!
I only know the Haterz gonna hate song. My niece is a huge fan and got sone tickets for her birthday. She’s 12 so it’ll be amazing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've been listening to the album all day and it is OK, nothing terrible but I do find Taylor Swift bland. I am so glad Madonna was around when I was younger, Taylor is so conversative in comparison.
It seems like she can’t write a song and not stick it on an album. Not every song has to be/is good enough to be recorded. What’s the number of songs on this one? 31? So many of them must be questionable filler.

then again, she could fart herself farting into a microphone and the screeching banshees that make up a lot of her fans would wet their knickers in excitement.
---
Poor Suri. I think that's four potential fathers on this thread alone!
I remember Chris Klein’s name being bandied about.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So glad to see I’m not the only one who finds Taylor Swift bleeping insufferable

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Claudia Winkleman is lovely but she’s really very very posh and if it were the 80s again, she’d be a Sloane Ranger extraordinaire.

but it’s not the 90 anymore either Claud, no one believes your tiny arse is eating a tray of Krispy Kremes even if it was over your life total.

Reactions: 34
I’m going to stick my neck and say that I think Taylor’s success lies in other songwriters. She wouldn’t have been as famous if she didn’t work with Max Martin imo.

Reactions: 12
I bleeping despise Taylor Swift. She's a mediocre singer and her songs are the definition of 'meh'. It baffles me how she has become this mega-successful superstar.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.