Secret Celebrity Gossip #159

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the pop witch article is about the guy in baby reindeer. I saw a tik tok with a women basically saying he encouraged her to audition she didn’t get it but he tried to date her. Felt like people just coming out of the woodwork to ride on hos coattails imo
My first thought was Walliams but at this point, he's pretty low-hanging fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m going to stick my neck and say that I think Taylor’s success lies in other songwriters. She wouldn’t have been as famous if she didn’t work with Max Martin imo.
She wouldn't be famous if her father didn't work in the record business either.

These middle aged women who love her and cry at her concerts - what's all that about? Do they want to be her, or be her best friend or what?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She wouldn't be famous if her father didn't work in the record business either.

These middle aged women who love her and cry at her concerts - what's all that about? Do they want to be her, or be her best friend or what?
i didnt know that about her father, I always thought that she was a girl from humble background who made it big.
---
View attachment 2883828
From Popbitch, wonder who this is about!
That story reminds me of this scene from The Office.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i didnt know that about her father, I always thought that she was a girl from humble background who made it big.
He doesn't work in the recording industry, I was incorrect - he bought a major share in the record company that subsequently employed his daughter. He is super wealthy.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
He doesn't work in the recording industry, I was incorrect - he bought a major share in the record company that subsequently employed his daughter. He is super wealthy.
It irks me when celebs or influencers try to make out they don't come from money when they really do!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
My dad once bought me my own cocktail jug in a Wetherspoons down in Plymouth. I demolished it too. Taylor's dad could never 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I really have no opinion on Hannah W either way. However, I am envious of how classy and groomed she always looks. Her skin, hair and teeth are lovely. No matter how long I spend getting ready I look like I’ve applied my make-up in the dark and run out the door with half my hair dried :eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Taylor Swift thread is meangirling the celeb gossip thread, now I’ve seen it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I really have no opinion on Hannah W either way. However, I am envious of how classy and groomed she always looks. Her skin, hair and teeth are lovely. No matter how long I spend getting ready I look like I’ve applied my make-up in the dark and run out the door with half my hair dried :eek:

Totally agree. She’s not my cup of tea talent wise (I mean she is obviously talented but I’m not in to musical theatre and the luvvie stuff) but I think she is absolutely stunning. So striking. I can’t imagine she’s ever walked in a room nd gone unnoticed. I’m so tit at being girly I never feel glam so she is absolute goals

Reactions: 18
I have a friend who is obsessed with TS, I really don't get it. She's not an impressionable teen or 20 something either, she's in her 40s! She spends stupid money on seeing her (and has to get up close so we are talking several hundred pounds that she gets on resale sites!) and tweets her things about how she is a queen and can do no wrong.

I genuinley don't understand it!
Tbh if you're a fan of a musician/artist and have the disposable income - why not? but i draw the line at "queen" fandom (same for Queen Bey 🤢).

Don't get the coverage of new album release all over the media and her rship with redneck/chavvy guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Chipping in on the TS thoughts. She's *very* photogenic and from what I've seen on IG/TikTok, she puts on a good show. But Madonna was doing all that nearly 40 years ago. Fair play to her, though.

Musically, I've given her albums a try but the only tune that's stayed with me is Look What You Made Me Do and that's because of the Right Said Fred refrain!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've seen posters on mumsnet actually say that Taylor is the modern day Shakespeare 😄
---

Five years on. Come on ladies do they look better now?
People were truly horrible about them and they handled it well. They look great in this recent photo. And as a fellow Brummie, hope they're doing well.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Taylor Swift thread is meangirling the celeb gossip thread, now I’ve seen it all 😂
Really? That's a bit mad. It's probably from someone who claims not to be obsessed. :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, I like a few of her songs and she's obviously very good at what she does but generally I find her very vanilla. I'm not her target audience so who cares what I think? I have an opinion because you can't bloody miss her! She's everywhere. I also can't stand Matt Healy so I'm not sure what category I fall into. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've been listening to the album all day and it is OK, nothing terrible but I do find Taylor Swift bland. I am so glad Madonna was around when I was younger, Taylor is so conversative in comparison.
Madonna wasnt all that, she was a thirsty remorseless attention seeker with a nasal whiny voice. I suppose Madonna did it better than Swift if it is a race to the bottom 🤷‍♀️
Madonna must lie awake at night laughing at her success...

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.