Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly, I can't forget as my dad died the same day. His was stroke-related. Like Jade, he was terminally ill He'd had a stroke a couple of years before but kept having smaller, progressive ones which removed his functioning piece by piece. Horrible way to go and another condition needing greater awareness. Cancer and strokes, amongst so many other debilitating, life-limiting conditions, are total bastards.

Reactions: 72
I'm so sorry to hear that about your dad. Never gets any easier does it

X

Reactions: 20
Where can I watch this please?
---
My dad had several strokes in quick succession, it's an awful, slow death. I remember the nurse on his ward telling us that strokes kill more people than cancer yet strokes get barely any of the funding or awareness of other diseases. I'm sorry for your loss.

Reactions: 26
Going back to Suranne Jones (last thread), a poster on a blokes' board mentioned that she was his local barmaid years ago. She wasn't called Suranne then, apparently.

The regulars were all gobsmacked when she popped up in that Maltesers advert:

I do think that her Best Actress BAFTA for Dr Foster was well-deserved (a second series was unnecessary though).

Lastly, I recall seeing some red top having a headline on her years back:

CORRIE KAREN'S 4 MEN ON THE GO

Wonder how she explained away that one!

Reactions: 16
Mel B on Johnathan Ross, she's starting to look odd, ? too much filler. Anyway apparently the spice girls are doing something for their 30th anniversary this year ( she couldn't divulge though) !

Reactions: 12
I’ve watched a few clips of this but on YouTube! Can’t find it on tv, where did you watch it please ? X

Reactions: 5
I’ve watched a few clips of this but on YouTube! Can’t find it on tv, where did you watch it please ? X
It's on the Investigation Discovery Channel but Daily Motion has the episodes as well.

Reactions: 13
Random question but didn’t know where else to ask. Does Chiara Ferragni the Italian celeb have a thread/be allowed a thread on tattle?
There’s a lot going down about her in Italy atm about false claim on charitable contributions and she’s about to go through a messy divorce. I can’t see anything discussed here tho she is quite famous here to an extent.

Reactions: 11
I can't see one for her but she seems to be mentioned about it in a few other threads. If there is a lot of gossip about her then it's worthwhile starting one.

Reactions: 7
I'd be interested in a Chiara thread, I follow Italian music, so she came onto my radar thanks to Fedez!

Reactions: 6
Her names Sarah. Shes said before that Suranne was her grandmothers name I think.

Reactions: 12
I have a completely irrational dislike of Susanne Jones and I have no idea why. I can’t watch anything with her in it.

Reactions: 29
Made a Chiara Ferragni thread:

Reactions: 9
I have a completely irrational dislike of Susanne Jones and I have no idea why. I can’t watch anything with her in it.
I think she plays each role the same way regardless of character. We get Dr Foster with a kidnapped daughter, Dr Foster stuck on submarine. Dr Foster as a lesbian. Granted I tend to avoid stuff she is in so my references might be a bit off, but from what I’ve seen there is no variety despite a lot of the characters and storylines being different. She also strikes me as a poor man’s version of Sarah Lancashire that is now touted as some serious prestige talent for all the big budget dramas.

Reactions: 44
Even ignoring Anne Lister, a lot of her characters have vaguely lesbian vibes, tbh, even though they almost never are. I suspect in the case of Scott & Bailey that was an attempt to ape the rather outrageous queerbaiting that was Rizzoli & Isles.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.