Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bradley, really?!
I would have more respect for him (which wouldn’t be difficult) if he just flat out said ‘I sUFfER fOR mY aRt man! Bernstein has been entering me on the daily and all you slobs does is sit and fill your faces with popcorn. I don’t like to think of myself as a hero, but it’s hard to deny that I am. Cinema is not just a job to me, it is me. I am cinema and cinema is me.’

I would rather enjoy him putting in an absolutely stellar performance in something, akin to a piece of cinematic genius, only to miss out on an Academy Award to Jason Statham who had been mistakenly nominated for his role in a movie about a man who has to punch 43 polar bears per minute or an orphanage in Venezuela will explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I would have more respect for him (which wouldn’t be difficult) if he just flat out said ‘I sUFfER fOR mY aRt man! Bernstein has been entering me on the daily and all you slobs does is sit and fill your faces with popcorn. I don’t like to think of myself as a hero, but it’s hard to deny that I am. Cinema is not just a job to me, it is me. I am cinema and cinema is me.’

I would rather enjoy him putting in an absolutely stellar performance in something, akin to a piece of cinematic genius, only to miss out on an Academy Award to Jason Statham who had been mistakenly nominated for his role in a movie about a man who has to punch 43 polar bears per minute or an orphanage in Venezuela will explode.
Not going to lie I would watch that Jason Statham movie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Was he ever that big over here? All the songs I remember of his are where he was the rapper in popular RnB songs. I think the main one I'm thinking of is that Ashanti one.

Plus I think he got in a war with D12 and 50 Cent, who were at the top of their fame at the time, which can't have helped his career
My sister used to be a fan so I unfortunately know a few of his songs. He had a few top tens and a #1 but wasn't huge. As you say, it was mostly songs he was featured on that did well...JLo, Ashanti, R Kelly etc. He was more known for other stuff like when JLo used the N-word in one of her songs and was called out for it, he said it was fine because he was alright with it so everyone should be.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just had a look at the article about Monica Lewinsky. She’s 50. FIFTY! And she looks better than she did in the days when that horrible
old letch Clinton was pawing her.

I’ve always quite liked her and she seems like the type of person who’d be really good on a night out (maybe with a game of pool, maybe without).
I used to work in New York in the late 90s early 00s and a friend /colleague lived in the same building as Monica. I bumped into her a few times and she was always very pleasant. Saw her in the bar at the Soho Grand one evening and she came over and said hi. Super pretty girl too. It was only recently that it struck me how young she was when she interned at the WH.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

The likes of Jason Statham will never win a prestigious award but he has given me endless hours of entertainment. Given the choice I would take a JS film over an 'Oscar' worthy film any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The Ja Rule stuff is making me remember when 50 Cent said he bought 200 of his concert tickets so the concert would be empty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Whenever people mention Bradley Cooper, I can't help but think of the time he turned down Dita Von Teese. I think it was at that point I decided he must be gay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Dita Von Tease is even weirder than Bradley Cooper with her Nazi inspired fetish outfits🤮

1709195943006.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
One way to get a lot of Tattle to hate you!
I have fertility issues and still wouldn't want to do that. One of the issues, for me, is that it's another way to subjugate poor women and the more famous lot who "don't want to ruin their bodies" 😒😒😒

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Whenever people mention Bradley Cooper, I can't help but think of the time he turned down Dita Von Teese. I think it was at that point I decided he must be gay.
Bradley Cooper is totally gay! he hired top beard Irina Shayk. One thing that stuck in my mind about Dita Von Teese is that I read an interview when she was married to Marilyn Manson and she said she chewed his food for him then put it in his mouth like a bird. At that point, I concluded they were both nuts.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Nick Knowles is on Lorraine and it's an imperfect storm of thinking about her growler and NK putting his wang in my face and saying 'someone's here to see yooouuuu, he's really excited!'. I'm sweating and shaking, I've vomited, the kids are crying THANKS A LOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
So this is the kind of mess we love here at Tattle ... 58 years old Tish Cyrus apparently stole her 56 years old husband off her 24 years old daughter Noah o_O

Also, can anyone enlighten me why Billy is always painted as the bad guy? What's he done?
That's such a sad article. On the day of the wedding Noa wasn't invited (I doubt she would want to go!) and all the siblings went to the wedding except her brother who flew to LA to be with Noa. I know nothing about her brother but he sounds like a better sort than most of them.

Reactions: 22
Well even though I had no particular feeling for Dave Myers I feel really sad, poor bloke. On days when you see articles about how we are all living longer and will need to work until 70 for our pensions it's sobering to remember so many of us don't get that privilege.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.