Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Down and Dirty Pictures by Peter Biskind- it looks at Hollywood producers (primarily Miramax) through the late 80s- early 2000s. Fascinating about the machinations that go on behind the scenes. And what an open secret Harvey and Bob’s gross behaviour was.
A brilliantly written and researched book, with a forensic level of detail.

Reactions: 11
Yep still going, I think Georgina is still the main designer as well. I remember Kate Beckinsale saying she was made to wear their dresses and got a rollicking off of the designer she was supposed to wear. Jennifer Anniston and Felicity Huffman as well off the top of my head.
Marchesa was really popular with football WAGS. Didn't they do Coleen Rooney's wedding dress?

Reactions: 6
A relative of mine used to know NK. She's always a bit guarded about him, although she happily spills tea on other celebs she knew during her brief time on TV.
I know someone who is mates with his first wife. He has an enormous penis by all accounts, what a waste. 😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don't think Cillian Murphy's had surgery. His eyes still crinkle when he smiles. He is always plastered in makeup for red carpets though. There were some dodgy shots of him at the airport recently and he looked 47 in them.
He’s had upper bleroplasty, it just means he’s had his eyelids lifted, there would still be crows feet and wrinkles.
---
I see he’s still seeing Harvey Weinstein’s ex wife Georgina Chapman. The stories she could tell! 👀
Except she couldn’t (apparently) as she had no idea! No idea her husband was a sleazebag shagging and raping half of Hollywood! No idea the actresses were forced into wearing her mediocre designs and didn’t actually want to!
No idea at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Nick Knowles gives me the same grotesque vibes as Tony Robinson. They just look unclean and like the type of middle aged man you'd see on flights to Thailand

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I know someone who is mates with his first wife. He has an enormous penis by all accounts, what a waste. 😢
His second ex wife grew up in the same area as me. Hes apparently a total twit, I don't think she was completely blameless. Sometimes like attracts like but hes not well liked.

Reactions: 15
Many years ago (many) I used to find Nick Knowles really attractive but now!! 😶 And he is the kind of guy who would have matured nicely if he'd taken care of his body.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does Nick Knowles' enormous face seem to continue to grow with age? Soon he'll be like a Mr Men man.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He's put a lot of weight on. He only kept it down when he was playing rugby. I note he only seems to get work on niche programmes now that younger people probably won't watch. His young fiancee may wish to rethink whether she wants to give up her social life to watch antiques roadshow with an apple crumble every Sunday.
I mean I'm unengaged to Knowles but that's my idea of a great Sunday evening. As long as there's custard and it's not a repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
He *is* an enormous penis, you mean? My claim to fame is that I was once in the queue behind him in Tesco. He was chatting away to the cashier like he was Brad Pitt, when he finally left she just winced a bit and rolled her eyes at me.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I see he’s still seeing Harvey Weinstein’s ex wife Georgina Chapman. The stories she could tell! 👀
She claimed to know nothing! But who wears her designs now at Oscars? Genuinely questioning this, anyone remember when all the Oscar noms remotely related to The Weinstein wore Marchessa?

Reactions: 11
Georgina Chapman seems to have come out of the Weinstein thing with less collateral damage than I would have thought. She clearly married a rich and powerful man for what it could get her despite the fact he was an utterly disgusting creature with a gangrenous groin. She would have known full well what a complete horror he was yet carried on then pretended to not have any idea what was going on.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Many years ago (many) I used to find Nick Knowles really attractive but now!! 😶 And he is the kind of guy who would have matured nicely if he'd taken care of his body.
I remember when he started out doing the traffic report on regional tv. My mum found him most “dishy” and even I, as a young teen had a slight crush on him.

Now, he just makes me heave!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My sister met him a few years back. A special needs playground/activity place that my nephew used to go to was one of those chosen to be done for Children In Need when he presented DIY SOS. She said he was nice enough but she didn't see the big deal about everyone liking him at the time. One thing she did give him credit for was he spent time talking to the kids and didn't act like they were idiots like some do when they find out what kind of place it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Also, the average age of Academy members is early 60s, so it's all about what the old(ish) farts have heard of. So don't expect a groundbreaking small indie film to clean up.
Remember when Andrea Riseborough's little film To Leslie got a nomination last year and everyone threw their toys out of the pram about 'unfair practices' as her mates had asked people to vote for her as Best Actress. The Miramax stuff was far worse yet nobody said a word.

Reactions: 21
Georgina Chapman seems to have come out of the Weinstein thing with less collateral damage than I would have thought. She clearly married a rich and powerful man for what it could get her despite the fact he was an utterly disgusting creature with a gangrenous groin. She would have known full well what a complete horror he was yet carried on then pretended to not have any idea what was going on.
I agree, she has two children with him too so his estate will be very generous with money. Before he was sued a lot of his money would have been moved around. She’s never said anything really, other than she knew nothing of it and how naive she’s been. From a bit part actress in The Business to dressing all the top actresses in awards ceremonies. I think money was involved from the start. Men like him love a skinny, pouty English girl on their arm!

Reactions: 12
His second ex wife grew up in the same area as me. Hes apparently a total twit, I don't think she was completely blameless. Sometimes like attracts like but hes not well liked.
I’ve heard from two different sources he is a twit. On DIY SOS I heard he was all sweetness and light to everybody but then ignored all the people once the cameras stopped rolling. Another time he threw a tantrum during filming and was vile to another colleague. Never liked him since

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.