Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so weird. Why would the beckhams ever release a statement about her husband for anything he does, good or bad?
True. Beckham has enjoyed red bull hospitality so maybe in her mind she thinks he owes them 🤷‍♀️

the article is confusing because lower down it says Geri also unfollowed Red Bull star Max Verstappen, however later appeared to have a change of heart when she re-followed David, Victoria and Max sometime later

So she is back to following them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reminds me of the theory that Stevie Wonder isn't actually blind 😅

(I suspect the truth is that he has some level of vision, but it's poor enough that he's considered blind for medical purposes).
Very few people are totally blind , most can distinguish shapes / dark /light. A family friend is totally blind and has to wear dark glasses outside to protect them from the sun. Also blind people can mask their disability- she can walk around her house/ church and local area because she has learnt where the steps etc and how many steps there are between point a & b, if she hadn’t got her guide dog or white stick and glasses you wouldn’t realise she is totally blind.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
True. Beckham has enjoyed red bull hospitality so maybe in her mind she thinks he owes them 🤷‍♀️

the article is confusing because lower down it says Geri also unfollowed Red Bull star Max Verstappen, however later appeared to have a change of heart when she re-followed David, Victoria and Max sometime later

So she is back to following them 😆
The degree to which people analyse who follows/doesn't follow who is frankly bizarre to me.

Especially when newspapers clearly employ people specifically to track it!

I'm not criticising anyone here, we're just commenting on a "news" story, but people on twitter/Insta/reddit will trawl through every single follow/unfollow/like of certain celebrities and make up whole scenarios based upon it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is so weird. Why would the beckhams ever release a statement about her husband for anything he does, good or bad?
I read articles like this and think to myself, can you imagine studying 3 years at university for a journalism degree, just to be employed by the Daily Mail and spend your days trawling Instagram and Twitter/X to find gossip on celebs and influencers? What a crappy existenice that must be. Well, imho it would be.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
My favourite Stevie Wonder story dates back to around 1999 and the release of the Will Smith film Wild Wild West (2 hours I’ll never get back) the theme tune for which sampled I Wish heavily. At an awards shows - probably MTV movies- during a production of the song they pushed Stevie on playing the piano mid way. Except at the end of the song, they forgot all about him and he was left on the stage waiting for someone to push him off again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I read articles like this and think to myself, can you imagine studying 3 years at university for a journalism degree, just to be employed by the Daily Mail and spend your days trawling Instagram and Twitter/X to find gossip on celebs and influencers? What a crappy existenice that must be. Well, imho it would be.
Actually looks like they lifted it from geris tattle thread which is even worse!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry to bring it back up …but SEB - it wasn’t MOTDF that kept True Steppers from number 1 - it was Groovejet: If This Ain't Love by Spiller. Sorry if already mentioned …it was just driving me mad 🤣such a pedant I know

Reactions: 23
Journalism graduate here. Was taught by tabloid journalists. The university newspaper was run by us as part of our course.

A guy got killed in a horrific crash with a lorry right outside our office. Parts of him were all over the street. Blood everywhere. Our lecturer instructed us to get out there and get photos and get quotes from witnesses. It was then and there that I knew I didn’t have the stomach for news journalism and being that hard nosed. Took me many years after that to find my way back to being a journalist again, and never in news.

I like to think that no journalism grad of any decent journalism course would be seen dead ‘writing’ for the Daily Mail. The grammar is shocking, not to mention the integrity of the ‘news’. I feel like they probably employ clueless halfwhits instead.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Journalism graduate here. Was taught by tabloid journalists. The university newspaper was run by us as part of our course.

A guy got killed in a horrific crash with a lorry right outside our office. Parts of him were all over the street. Blood everywhere. Our lecturer instructed us to get out there and get photos and get quotes from witnesses. It was then and there that I knew I didn’t have the stomach for news journalism and being that hard nosed. Took me many years after that to find my way back to being a journalist again, and never in news.

I like to think that no journalism grad of any decent journalism course would be seen dead ‘writing’ for the Daily Mail. The grammar is shocking, not to mention the integrity of the ‘news’. I feel like they probably employ clueless halfwhits instead.
Well to my mind they definitely have a base of stock phrases at the Daily Mail - ‘flaunting dangerous curves’, ‘chowing down’, ‘peachy derrière’, ‘looking dapper’ - you know the sort of stuff. They just press CTRL <whatever key> on their laptop and the stock phrase fills in.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.